Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2013, 05:43 AM   #1
markmcalear
Mouseketeer

MyDisneyExperience

I have just linked my reservation to MDE, still 362 days to go!

At the moment all that is showing is my resort reservation, when should I expect my park tickets to add on? Everything was booked as a package (resort and park tickets) via Disney website so I only have one reservation number.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #2
Linleedo
Mouseketeer

Eventually, they will appear. Be sure to link family members to the site also. We coincidentally checked fastpass+ on the website & it became an option once we paid the balance. So keep on eye on that! That's how we found out that we must be part of the Test group! Ours was activated 37 days prior to arrival. The Magicbands option was activated once we did online check-in. There is a time frame to choose the color of the bands prior to receiving them in the mail. Eventually, all of your dining reservations will appear, fastpass+ choices will appear, magical express information & ticket information will all be listed. You can add things to your itinerary as you plan which park you will be attending & attractions you would like to see(fireworks,etc). It seems to be very helpful, so far. One site with all the information! After we return at the end of September , I will post to let you know how it worked out!
Linleedo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
Overexcited
DIS Veteran

My park tickets don't show either? We are 30 days out. All my hotel and dining show.
2010 POP plus multiple childhood trips

2013 CBR
2015 ???? Where to stay next?
Overexcited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #4
bruhl1j
Earning My Ears

Disney Exp

I can see my ADRs and AKL reservation. I have linked my PAP (paper tickets still) to my family members but cannot do the bands or FP+ at this time. However, I am hoping that will change as I get closer to the actual trip. The navigation for FP+, Photo, etc works but it tells me I am already linked or returns me back to WDW exp screen. Overall, it is a work in progress for the website but is moving forward.

Looking forward to using technology to setup trip.

JB
bruhl1j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #5
Linleedo
Mouseketeer

The information that my husband had originally booked needed to be linked to my account. I believe that once we paid the balance, within a week, the tickets showed up.
Linleedo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: