Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #121
drquest
~~~/\~~~\o/~~~/\~~~Shark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzytizzy View Post
Ok. Call me an idiot but I have a question to ask you. Did you guys get an email inviting you to get a fastpass for BOG? If not, how do you get around it? I tried signing on to that link but it only says that I'm registered and doesn't get me to the next page. I tried calling my resort but they forwarded me to Disney Dining and nobody can help. Can somebody PLEASE help me? Thanks!
I got no email myself, and didn't have the reservation "code" because my magical express stuff hasn't arrived yet. I did the online check in and copied the number in the browser bar that was my reservation code and was able to use that to register a couple of weeks ago. Until today, the only thing the link would show was the days I was going to be there, and would allow me to pick a day, but it would only tell me there weren't any times available. I have to assume they hadn't opened up the week of Thanksgiving yet.
drquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #122
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ok. Call me an idiot but I have a question to ask you. Did you guys get an email inviting you to get a fastpass for BOG? If not, how do you get around it? I tried signing on to that link but it only says that I'm registered and doesn't get me to the next page. I tried calling my resort but they forwarded me to Disney Dining and nobody can help. Can somebody PLEASE help me? Thanks!
Try making another account.. If that don't work ask when you check in.. Disney IT won't help you on this one.. simply a test and no help is really being offered from everything I have heard..
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #123
Tartanmom3
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelli_5 View Post
My trip starts in 11 days & I haven't been able to make a FP+ reservation for BOG. :-( After I enter my information, I get a message in red saying, "Guest is already registered." I haven't been able to select a date or time. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,
Shelli
I received this message a couple times. I hit cancel on the top left then logged back in with my same MDE username and password. It then gave me a list of options I selected the top option, which I think is select date. I hit that and it took me to the calendar to select my date then the time and then you can decide if you want to pre-order your meal. Hope this helps!
Tartanmom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #124
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartanmom3 View Post
I received this message a couple times. I hit cancel on the top left then logged back in with my same MDE username and password. It then gave me a list of options I selected the top option, which I think is select date. I hit that and it took me to the calendar to select my date then the time and then you can decide if you want to pre-order your meal. Hope this helps!
Seems you were lucky most can't get past that error when they get it
Old 10-09-2013, 04:25 PM   #125
Tartanmom3
Earning My Ears

It seems like I got that message when I entered my reservation number in more than once, but once I logged out and back in I haven't had that problem since.
Tartanmom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #126
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartanmom3 View Post
It seems like I got that message when I entered my reservation number in more than once, but once I logged out and back in I haven't had that problem since.
Good to hear
Old 10-10-2013, 07:17 AM   #127
hygienejean
Are we still trying to figure out the "big project?"
The answers are probably right in front of us

I am a bit confused about getting the FP+ for BOG. I do a search for dining on 11/30. BOG comes up as "no ADR's available" - something like that. But under that there is a button to request a fast pass for it. I click it and it just brings me to the regular FP+ for the attractions. Does anyone else get this and have you gotten it to work? I haven't tried to go through the link that was provided here on the Dis bc I am afraid it will mess up my MDE. Does any one have experience with this? Thank you!
hygienejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:25 AM   #128
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hygienejean View Post
I am a bit confused about getting the FP+ for BOG. I do a search for dining on 11/30. BOG comes up as "no ADR's available" - something like that. But under that there is a button to request a fast pass for it. I click it and it just brings me to the regular FP+ for the attractions. Does anyone else get this and have you gotten it to work? I haven't tried to go through the link that was provided here on the Dis bc I am afraid it will mess up my MDE. Does any one have experience with this? Thank you!
It work requesting a FP + maybe in the future but who knows..

Use the link posted to get a FP + reservation.
It won't be linked to your MB so don't expect to see it ..
Old 10-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #129
lizzytizzy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
Try making another account.. If that don't work ask when you check in.. Disney IT won't help you on this one.. simply a test and no help is really being offered from everything I have heard..
I just set up another account but the next step is telling me to create My Disney Experience. When I clicked on the website on the 1st page of this thread, it asked for my reservation number.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #130
dismom75
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I was just able to book a BOG FP+ for November 30th using the link that was provided on the Dis. And, I went back to look at my MDE and all looks to be unchanged.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #131
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just set up another account but the next step is telling me to create My Disney Experience. When I clicked on the website on the 1st page of this thread, it asked for my reservation number.
reservation # is the 12 digit # beginning with a 4. The number is on your DME yellow tags or the confirmation number for your Magic Bands if they have been customized.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #132
lizzytizzy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
reservation # is the 12 digit # beginning with a 4. The number is on your DME yellow tags or the confirmation number for your Magic Bands if they have been customized.
The # is claimed on my other account. When I typed it in, it said that the number didn't match my account. Oh well, guess I'm not meant to have a FP+ for BOG. . Thanks for everybody's help!
Old 10-10-2013, 09:38 AM   #133
hygienejean

the link gives me an error....
Old 10-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #134
lizzytizzy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
the link gives me an error....
You have to go up to the address bar towards beourguest.....com. At the end of it, it says "confused". Delete that and you'll be in.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #135
hygienejean

I am going to keep trying on the dining reservation page. there is a definite link to a BOG fp, it just doesn't work right now... I am hoping it will soon!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: