Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #91
chanda7
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictam2 View Post

I've read in a few places it doesn't work more than 30 days out. I keep getting the same message. I"m hoping the 30 day think is right.
I made my reservation last week, around the 45-day mark or so.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #92
CatandMouse
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbyb View Post
I was able to use the link provided in the first post to book a FastPass+ for BOG at 10:10 a.m. on 10/24, but I did not receive an email confirmation (yet).

I was just on the WDW website and under dining/BOG, it listed "Request FastPass+." I tried to go through the steps to book a FP+ that way, but it did not give me the option of selecting BOG under Magic Kingdom's FP+ options. A glitch, I wonder?
I saw that too. When I clicked on "Request FastPass+" it just sent me to the FastPass+ section of the My Disney Experience website. I bet it is a glitch and was meant to link you to the other site (the specific BOG lunch site). Or maybe they are working on combining the systems. I had thought they were working towards having more dining FastPass+ options available in the future.
CatandMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #93
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatandMouse View Post
I saw that too. When I clicked on "Request FastPass+" it just sent me to the FastPass+ section of the My Disney Experience website. I bet it is a glitch and was meant to link you to the other site (the specific BOG lunch site). Or maybe they are working on combining the systems. I had thought they were working towards having more dining FastPass+ options available in the future.
bet with the popularity of BOG and ADRs hard to get (especially Sept-Dec because of parties); a lot of people might be willing to use 1 of their FP+ to get in for lunch.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #94
jimandami
DIS Veteran

I can't get the link to work at all anymore.
jimandami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #95
chanda7
Earning My Ears

The confused smilie is messing with the link. Copy and paste the url and it should work fine.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #96
MousePrincess
Earning My Ears

I just used this link a PP shared. Entered my Disney login info and my resort reservation # and it worked! Thank you all so much for all the info

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

POR 2008~CBR 2009~AKL 6/2010~CSR 12/2010~Disneyland 2011
WL/POLY 1/2012~AKL 11/2012~AKL 2013~YCR 2014
MousePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:02 AM   #97
Destynee29
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
bet with the popularity of BOG and ADRs hard to get (especially Sept-Dec because of parties); a lot of people might be willing to use 1 of their FP+ to get in for lunch.
The great thing about this is that it does not count towards your ride/shows FP this is in addition to but it will not show up on your plans/itinerary. I emailed a copy of the screenshot to myself incase I encounter any problems when I check in.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Destynee29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:32 AM   #98
quandrea
DIS Veteran

I tried this but it will only let me reserve up until the end of this week. I'm traveling the second week in November.
quandrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:29 PM   #99
wdwfan1
DIS Veteran

Keep trying. We are also going the second week in November and I got ours.

wdwfan1

I have been boo'd by wisbucky!
wdwfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #100
ktrask
Mouseketeer

I tried entering my resort reservation ID, but it wouldn't accept the letters. Without the letters it's not an accepted number. Help?
ktrask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #101
5DisneyNuts
Head might be in NY, but my heart is in WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by quandrea View Post
I tried this but it will only let me reserve up until the end of this week. I'm traveling the second week in November.
Sounds like your reservation is not linked for November, Did you have an earlier trip?
Old 10-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #102
5DisneyNuts
Head might be in NY, but my heart is in WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktrask View Post
I tried entering my resort reservation ID, but it wouldn't accept the letters. Without the letters it's not an accepted number. Help?
Go to your reservation on MDE and click Make Payment. In the URL there will be a numeric reservation number usually like 432########

That is the number to enter. Good Luck!
Old 10-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #103
Krash
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaz View Post
Unsuccessful attempt for BOG lunch reservations

I followed all of the advice, went to beourguestlunch.disney.go.com. Put in my yellow luggage tag #, selected my times. It looked like it was successful, but no reservation number. I then went to MDE web site to check if the reservation would show in my plans, but guess what? I was now unable to log in. The error message kept telling me either my password or username was incorrect. I then had to call IT. I explained to them what I had done. They had no explanation of why my user name would no longer work, but had to do a reset on my MDE account. I was then able to log in using my password, but now NONE of my reservations, ADR's, or FP+ are showing! Just as if I had no plans. Back on the phone to IT. New password set up. Long story short ( too late for that, I know) the cast member said that Be Our Guest lunch reservations is in a testing period, that the only way to get one is to be invited via an email from Disney. She said folks are being turned away that went the route I did because they do not really have reservations. Given all of the glitches I went through today, I think I will just take my chances on waiting for a spot at BOG for lunch. Whew.
So this same exact thing just happened to me tonight. I was searching google like crazy for someone with the same experience. I'm nervous my entire itinerary is lost. It's too late at night now to call their IT but I will in the morning. Once they reset your password and everything, was everything back in your MDE itinerary?? We leave for WDW in 12 days with our daughter. I would hate for some glitch to screw with any of our reservations, especially the princess castle breakfasts. Hope they can fix it. So nervous now.
Please let me know if they got your info back on your acct.
Krash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:03 AM   #104
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktrask View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5DisneyNuts View Post
Go to your reservation on MDE and click Make Payment. In the URL there will be a numeric reservation number usually like 432########

That is the number to enter. Good Luck!
5DisneyNuts has the right advice. There is a difference between your resort reservation number (which is all numeric) and your Walt Disney Travel Company confirmation number (which contains letters). You can manipulate My Disney Experience to find the resort ID. Another spot I see that ID number is in the customize Magic Bands section.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #105
Shelli_5
Wants a Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke purse!

My trip starts in 11 days & I haven't been able to make a FP+ reservation for BOG. :-( After I enter my information, I get a message in red saying, "Guest is already registered." I haven't been able to select a date or time. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,
Shelli
Dec 2004 - Shades of Green
Sept 2005 - Pop Century
Feb 2011 - Shades of Green
Oct 2013 - Coronado Springs
Nov 2014 - Universal Studios - planning in progress
Shelli_5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: