Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2014, 11:33 AM   #976
maryj11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roroheap View Post
Is anyone having an issue logging in for BOG Fastpass? The login information is correct but it keeps giving invalid email or password error message. I have even tried using a different email account. Anyone have any suggestions?
Are you using your my disney experience password and email ? Could it be your using the wrong reservation number? It would not take the reservation number I was using from Disney with the letters and numbers but where I go to edit magic bands was a 12 digit number with no letters and it worked !

maryj11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:31 PM   #977
maryj11
DIS Veteran

I have a question if I choose direct to the table on my reservation choices this means I order online ? I also wanted to know is there a way to order your sandwich without any sauces on it when ordering online. My DGD does not like mayo or any sauces on her sandwich. Just wondered if they had choices online where you can exclude sauces lol . Thanks for any info

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-17-2014, 03:13 PM   #978
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryj11 View Post
I have a question if I choose direct to the table on my reservation choices this means I order online ? I also wanted to know is there a way to order your sandwich without any sauces on it when ordering online. My DGD does not like mayo or any sauces on her sandwich. Just wondered if they had choices online where you can exclude sauces lol . Thanks for any info
yes you can customize when you preorder (direct to table). Took the red sauce off the macaroni and the horseradish mayo off one of the sandwiches. I highly recommend the braised pork, it was excellent.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:27 PM   #979
kalliyan1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryj11 View Post
Once you click on something to add it to your order, there will be a running list on the right side of the screen. Look for the item there that you want to modify and click the little pencil next to it and it gives you the choice to modify at that point.
kalliyan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #980
j2thomason
Mouseketeer

I have a friend who has been trying to login for her April trip dates. She says she has letters in her confirmation number and it won't let her login. Does anyone else have letters in the reservation confirmation number? Mine is a 12 digit number.
1 Disney cruise
1 Disneyland Paris trip
Annual Passholder since 2013
Always planning my next Disney trip!
°O°

j2thomason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:29 PM   #981
OnceUponATime15
Disney frequent flyer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2thomason View Post
I have a friend who has been trying to login for her April trip dates. She says she has letters in her confirmation number and it won't let her login. Does anyone else have letters in the reservation confirmation number? Mine is a 12 digit number.
She is trying to use the original email alpha numeric confirmation number.. there should be an all numeric number on either her magic express yellow baggage tags, or on the customize your magic bands page on her My Disney Experience page or app
Old 02-17-2014, 06:31 PM   #982
maryj11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
yes you can customize when you preorder (direct to table). Took the red sauce off the macaroni and the horseradish mayo off one of the sandwiches. I highly recommend the braised pork, it was excellent.
Thank you Yes I was thinking about ordering the braised pork, it does look good !

Old 02-17-2014, 06:33 PM   #983
maryj11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliyan1 View Post
Once you click on something to add it to your order, there will be a running list on the right side of the screen. Look for the item there that you want to modify and click the little pencil next to it and it gives you the choice to modify at that point.
Thank you I'm glad we have the extra choices !

Old 02-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #984
DIS kid at heart
Earning My Ears

My vacation falls between the end of April and beginning of May. I have the option to reserve for April but not May yet. Will keep monitoring it. Thanks for all the help!

Me DH DS 2
DIS kid at heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:13 AM   #985
Calmejd
Earning My Ears

Be Our Guest Reservation Link

I spoke to Disney yesterday. Yes, the link is legit. However, it was set up by invitation only. Someone decided to share the link publicly. Now all these people have it and they suspect disappointment. The staff and kitchens won't be prepared. (Their words). This is still testing. We've gone and waited no more maybe 10-15 minutes. Unless Disney sends you an email invitation with the link attached, it will not be added to your reservations or your Magic Band. This is what I was told yesterday afternoon by a young man named Pratt.
Good luck!
Calmejd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:23 AM   #986
ses1230
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmejd View Post
I spoke to Disney yesterday. Yes, the link is legit. However, it was set up by invitation only. Someone decided to share the link publicly. Now all these people have it and they suspect disappointment. The staff and kitchens won't be prepared. (Their words). This is still testing. We've gone and waited no more maybe 10-15 minutes. Unless Disney sends you an email invitation with the link attached, it will not be added to your reservations or your Magic Band. This is what I was told yesterday afternoon by a young man named Pratt.
Good luck!
Thanks for the information.

However, many people, myself included, have used the link without and invitation and had no problem at all. I did it in December, and if you look at the other threads on the reservation board people have been using the link for months before that.

The FP+ for BOG is not added to your DME (not your magic band, since there is no information "on" the band), never was, but it is in their system.

1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT 2015 Pop 2015 BC
ses1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:29 AM   #987
ruthma
WISH I WAS TINK

Quote:
I spoke to Disney yesterday. Yes, the link is legit. However, it was set up by invitation only. Someone decided to share the link publicly. Now all these people have it and they suspect disappointment. The staff and kitchens won't be prepared. (Their words). This is still testing. We've gone and waited no more maybe 10-15 minutes. Unless Disney sends you an email invitation with the link attached, it will not be added to your reservations or your Magic Band. This is what I was told yesterday afternoon by a young man named Pratt. Good luck!
I went twice in December and never had a invite. Worked both times.

ruthma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:39 AM   #988
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Good luck!
Maybe 1-2 posts of DISers using the link without an invite that had problems and once they showed their ressie they were allowed in.

everything Disney told you is true except that people will be disappointed. The fewer people who call about the BOG FP+ the better, why ruin a good thing? If they are aware that many are using the link without an invitation and chose not to shut it down, why not take advantage of it. One of the perks of being a DISer and staying on site.

we used the link in October for 2 rooms with absolutely no problems, both FP+ were in the system
Old 02-20-2014, 10:11 AM   #989
ruthma
WISH I WAS TINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
Maybe 1-2 posts of DISers using the link without an invite that had problems and once they showed their ressie they were allowed in. everything Disney told you is true except that people will be disappointed. The fewer people who call about the BOG FP+ the better, why ruin a good thing? If they are aware that many are using the link without an invitation and chose not to shut it down, why not take advantage of it. One of the perks of being a DISer and staying on site. we used the link in October for 2 rooms with absolutely no problems, both FP+ were in the system
I went twice in December and never showed a ressie. My name was on the list both times. Possible things have changed now. Maybe someone who is there now can update us.

ruthma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:13 AM   #990
Calmejd
Earning My Ears

No, no, you misunderstand. it WILL work... They said they would prefer people NOT us it if not formally invited. This link was never meant to go public. It was the invitation link. It worked for me. I have a showtime and was able to pre order if I chose. I called because it wasn't showing up in my plans or FP+. They said they would more than likely honor it, but if they became overrun people would have to wait. That being said, I won't use it. We'll wait in line. The wait was 10-15 minutes. I'll happily do that. It was just such a fun place to eat!
Calmejd is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: