Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2014, 09:21 AM   #901
johnnyf0614
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK View Post
Has anyone been able to book an April date, and can go back into the website and view the reservation? I can see availability for my dates, but when I refresh the page to get a better time, I get an error message. I'm concerned that April wasn't really supposed to open yet....
My father in law got April 16th this morning
October 2008 - Villas at Wilderness Lodge
August 2005 - HGVC on International Drive
johnnyf0614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:35 AM   #902
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Invitation email for BOG FP+

I made a BOG FP+ reservation last month for my upcoming February trip.

Unrelated to my existing reservation, today I received the official invitation email.

Text is:

You are invited to participate in an exclusive test for lunch at one of our newest restaurants, Be Our Guest. As part of this test you have the ability to select an arrival window and pre-order meals for your entire party before arriving at Be Our Guest Restaurant.
To begin, follow the steps below:

1. Log on to https://BeOurGuestLunch.disney.go.com using your Disney.com account.
2. Enter your Resort Reservation Number to begin: 4xxxxxxxxxxx
3. Select an arrival window and pre-order your meal

Don’t forget to wear your MagicBands* when you arrive at Be Our Guest Restaurant during your arrival window, and please enter the Disney FastPass+ entrance at the beginning of the bridge. You’ll be able to breeze by the line, confirm your order, pay for your lunch and head direct to your table while your food is prepared and delivered straight to you!

*Guests who choose not to wear a MagicBand should stop by Guest Relations at City Hall on the day of their lunch before their arrival.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 2 | DCL: 2
Next: Aug 2014 DLR
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2014, 09:38 AM   #903
JayLeeJay
Mouseketeer

I was able to get a time for March 9. It took a lot of refreshing for the times to show up. I also changed my time a few times because the initial times it showed me were before 12 and after 1. When I went back to change it, I was able to pick times between 12 - 1. Probably refreshed 40-50 times to get the times I wanted to show up.
JayLeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:40 AM   #904
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLeeJay View Post
I was able to get a time for March 9. It took a lot of refreshing for the times to show up. I also changed my time a few times because the initial times it showed me were before 12 and after 1. When I went back to change it, I was able to pick times between 12 - 1. Probably refreshed 40-50 times to get the times I wanted to show up.
As JayLeeJay reports, once the dates are released the BOG system is quite variable. Refreshing the page reveals different time slots, or "none available" with nearly every web page refresh.

Old 02-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #905
carolann210
Earning My Ears

OOOHHHH EEEEMMMM GGGEEEEE, decided to give it one more try and got Tuesday 3/4. Thanks for the encouragement to keep trying you guys!!!
carolann210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:45 AM   #906
JayLeeJay
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarwash View Post
I made a BOG FP+ reservation last month for my upcoming February trip.

Unrelated to my existing reservation, today I received the official invitation email.

Text is:

You are invited to participate in an exclusive test for lunch at one of our newest restaurants, Be Our Guest. As part of this test you have the ability to select an arrival window and pre-order meals for your entire party before arriving at Be Our Guest Restaurant.
To begin, follow the steps below:

1. Log on to using your Disney.com account.
2. Enter your Resort Reservation Number to begin: 4xxxxxxxxxxx
3. Select an arrival window and pre-order your meal

Don’t forget to wear your MagicBands* when you arrive at Be Our Guest Restaurant during your arrival window, and please enter the Disney FastPass+ entrance at the beginning of the bridge. You’ll be able to breeze by the line, confirm your order, pay for your lunch and head direct to your table while your food is prepared and delivered straight to you!

*Guests who choose not to wear a MagicBand should stop by Guest Relations at City Hall on the day of their lunch before their arrival.
I received this email as well, but never needed my MagicBand. I used it to pay but could have used anything. I even pre-ordered my meal. Nothing was linked to my MagicBand so I don't know why it was needed. Maybe eventually the fastpass will be connected to the MagicBand and not a separate site???
JayLeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:53 AM   #907
cheesemouse
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the heads up. I was just able to get a FP+ for March 15th!
cheesemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:53 AM   #908
Minnie222
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarwash View Post
As JayLeeJay reports, once the dates are released the BOG system is quite variable. Refreshing the page reveals different time slots, or "none available" with nearly every web page refresh.
Still couldn't get my March 7.
I have been refreshing, logging in and out, different computers...

Do you guys refresh right at that day's "none available" page? Or refresh the whole website and log in again?
Minnie222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:55 AM   #909
SPAM
DIS Veteran

I got March 21st. At first it only gave me 2 later time slots so I accepted one then said modify and it gave me more time slots (and an earlier one). I have 10:55-11:25.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:55 AM   #910
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie222 View Post
Still couldn't get my March 7.
I have been refreshing, logging in and out, different computers...

Do you guys refresh right at that day's "none available" page? Or refresh the whole website and log in again?
From what I saw last month, even if a day says "none available" you can click your browser's refresh button on that page and times may show up when the page reloads.

Old 02-15-2014, 10:31 AM   #911
FlyingBelle
Official Tag Fairy Underwear Designer
"MacGyver's" her bras with duct tape and toilet paper
Frutty Pebbles doesn't taste the same with ranch dressing!

I got my reservation for Mar 2! I wasn't able to this am, but decided to try again a few hours later and there it was!

Now, it's not showing up in My Disney Experience - I'm assuming that's because it's a separate system??
Many times as a child | Fort Wilderness Campground 1996 | Off-Property Mar 1999 | CS May 1999 | ASSp Aug 1999 | Dixie Landings Jan 2000 | Dixie Landings Feb 2001| WL Feb 2002 | Disney Wonder Cruise Jan 2003 | WL Sep 2004 | Swan Feb 2005 |WL Oct 2005 | POR - Aug 2006 | WLV - Jan/Feb 2007 | WL Family Trip - Sep 2008! Bella's first trip to Disney! | Buena Vista Suites - Dec 08 | Disneyland - Nov 2009 | Disneyland - June 2010 | POP - July 2010 Disneyland - October 2010 | ASMu & Disney Wonder December 2010 | ASMu Jan 2011| Disneyland Sept 2011 | ASMu Jan 2012 | No Kids Trip! Pirate room at CB - Mar 2012| Disneyland - April 2012| Disneyland - July 2012| Disneyland - August 2012 | ASSp - September 2012| Disney Dream 3 night cruise - Nov 2012 | Split-Stay: AKL - Feb 2014/ASMo - March 2014
FlyingBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:33 AM   #912
kalliyan1
DIS Veteran

I was able to go through and get our FP. When I go back in on the home page, I the only clickable option is to select or replace. I can't click on the view, modify meal selections or cancel. Does that mean the FP didn't work? I took a picture of the confirmation but not sure if this is typical or if I have a problem

Thanks
kalliyan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:51 AM   #913
kristac
Earning My Ears

Was able to get one for the 4th after checking a thousand times or so! Be persistent!
kristac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:56 AM   #914
kstgelais4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann210 View Post
OOOHHHH EEEEMMMM GGGEEEEE, decided to give it one more try and got Tuesday 3/4. Thanks for the encouragement to keep trying you guys!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristac View Post
Was able to get one for the 4th after checking a thousand times or so! Be persistent!
Whooohooooo me too! This is the day I wanted!
Old 02-15-2014, 10:58 AM   #915
OBDisney
Earning My Ears

I tried all morning no luck, then just got one now for March 4!!
OBDisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: