Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2014, 03:43 PM   #826
carolann210
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarwash View Post
Yes, based on what's been happening March slots will open up during mid February. This thread should also be a good indicator with people posting here when March slots open.
Thanks...subscribed to this thread! Fingers crossed!!!
carolann210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:03 AM   #827
DIS kid at heart
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
I was able to do it for my room and my sisters in October; she gave me her Disney log in info. One ressie was 11:35-11:50 and the other 11:45-12; we checked in together at 11:45 and were sent in together.
Ok thanks! Hopefully it works for us also!

Me DH DS 2
DIS kid at heart is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #828
PlaydateCrasher
Earning My Ears

Oooh, I got so far as choosing a date, thanks to the tips here about looking on the Magic Bands section of MDE. No luck BUT it's way early. Feb. 3rd and I want a reservation for Apr. 4.

I need to mark a calendar to check back mid-March.
PlaydateCrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:17 PM   #829
becnbrymom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLeeJay View Post
For my upcoming lunch fastpass, I did the "order ahead" option and already picked out my food. Will this allow me to completely skip the kiosks (and I guess pay somewhere else) or will I still need to wait to confirm my order at a kiosk? I'm just trying to figure out how much time this will actually save. I know on busy days the line can be pretty long just to get to a kiosk, but I am not sure if it will save much time in early February.
We went to WDW in October 13 and had a FP+ for BOG. It was great! We checked in at the side of the bridge I had a screenshot but we didn't need it. We were directed across the bridge and to a kiosk. We had already chosen our meals ahead of time but they reconfirm it so that if you want to make any changes you can. We paid with our magic bands and then found a table. Our food was out only a few mins after we sat. I did notice if you want to sit in the dark rose room you ended up having to wait hover and dive for a table since it is the smallest room, I think. So if that was where you were wanted to be seated might want to try to get an off time for lunch.

me DD11 DS6
becnbrymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:54 AM   #830
taraaplin
Mouseketeer

Okay I have tried all options to find our all number room reservation and I can't find it. Only the one that has both numbers and letters!
taraaplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:13 AM   #831
DiggityDog
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by taraaplin View Post
Okay I have tried all options to find our all number room reservation and I can't find it. Only the one that has both numbers and letters!
It took me forever to find it as well. I know I originally located it by finding one of the "Online Check-in" links and hovering my mouse over it, then writing down the number that was in the bottom address bar. I know it wasn't the main online check-in link that appears on your main MDE page (I just cant remember where it was).

I did notice today that after I personalized our Magic Bands, clicking the "Personalize your Bands" link, that the our reservation Id appears under Resort Reservations. Hope this helps, I know it was frustrating for me! FYI March dates still aren't available.

DH DW DS7 DD1.5
DiggityDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #832
fruitcakes24
Earning My Ears

Do you *have* to show your MBs at any point during the process or only if you're going to pay with the band?

Lushes unite!

currently in training for...dumbo's double dare 2014 & wine & dine 2014

completed...princess half marathon 2013, wine & dine 2013, and glass slipper challenge 2014
fruitcakes24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:18 AM   #833
RWF
Earning My Ears

Just subscribing.
RWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #834
bcuinohio
DIS Veteran

Subscribing
2002 - POR
1997- Offsite
1993 - CBR
1987, 1988 & 1989 - Offsite

bcuinohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:59 PM   #835
Crazy Hakim
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitcakes24 View Post
Do you *have* to show your MBs at any point during the process or only if you're going to pay with the band?
You must have your MB when you arrive and check in at the window. The FP+ resides on your MB only, just like an attraction.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #836
My3Princez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hakim

You must have your MB when you arrive and check in at the window. The FP+ resides on your MB only, just like an attraction.
We didn't. Just asked for the name. We used our MB's to pay, and then that's how the servers find you at your table to deliver your food.
My3Princez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:13 PM   #837
Crazy Hakim
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3Princez View Post
We didn't. Just asked for the name. We used our MB's to pay, and then that's how the servers find you at your table to deliver your food.
But you had them with you.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:36 PM   #838
stormtracker
Mouseketeer

We never showed anyone our band.
stormtracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:49 PM   #839
OnceUponATime15
Disney frequent flyer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hakim View Post

Since the BOG Lunch FP+ is a stand alone reservation made on a separate website and does not count as a regular FP, you shouldn't need your MB.. The only person who would need to see it is the CM taking the payment if you are on the dining plan or are charging the meal to your room. If you are paying with a CC (I believe cash is not accepted) there is no need for your band at all.
Went we went in December, (no dining plan) we checked in giving the name the reservation was under, were directed where to wait, & paid with a CC - no one ever asked for our MBs.

OnceUponATime15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:47 PM   #840
kappyfamily
DIS Veteran

I'm sure this has been asked but am I able to make 2 reservations for BOG? I already have 1 booked. I'm doing a triple split stay, not sure if that makes a difference or not....
Rock N Roll Portland- Done!: Seattle 1/2 - Done!: Rock N Roll Arizona - Done!: Heartbreaker 1/2 Portland - Done!: Lincoln City 1/2 - Done! Eugene 1/2 - Done! Vancouver USA 1/2- Done! Foot Traffic Flat 1/2 Oregon - Done! Oregon Wine Country 1/2 - Done! The Oregon 1/2 - Done! Portland 1/2 Marathon - Done! Rock N Roll Vegas - Done! Portland Holiday Half - Done!

Going for finishing 45 half marathons by 45!

--Dig Deep

Me , DH , DS19 , DD12
kappyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: