Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2014, 07:26 AM   #811
My3Princez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixi View Post
stupid question....how do i take a "screenshot" on my laptop?
Honestly, since you want to have quick access to it while in WDW, just take a photo of your computer screen with your phone or if you don't have a camera phone, your digital camera that you'll be traveling with.
My3Princez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:03 AM   #812
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie View Post
So my trip is April 6 thru April 13th. The BOG Fast Pass link brings up dates of the 6th thru the 10th. When I choose on it says there are none available choose another date. Is it full or is it just not yet open for April yet. If so why give me a choice?
The way things have been going, slots for April won't be available until around mid-March.

The app is currently working to let you log in and show you dates tied to your reservation, but they haven't added anything to let you know it's too early to book. The design probably wasn't expecting people logging in early -- that anyone logging in would be invited to do so closer to their trip.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 2 | DCL: 2
Next: Aug 2014 DLR
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-01-2014, 04:59 PM   #813
magicmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaAnnie View Post
Congrats! Did you use two different email address with your split stay to get the 2 lunch FPP, just want to make sure my information is correct.

Thanks

That's a great idea. We have a split stay coming up in April and I'd like to have lunch there twice!
Old 02-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #814
JayLeeJay
Mouseketeer

I have a Be Our Guest lunch fastpass coming up in about a week, but I am not sure what to do with it. Can someone tell me where to go and how to prove I have a reservation - do I give them my name? email address?

Also, I don't have the dinning plan but I plan on linking my magic band with a credit card. Will I have to wait in a line to pay or will I be able to go straight to my table?

Thanks!
JayLeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:53 PM   #815
tdmoney7
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLeeJay View Post
I have a Be Our Guest lunch fastpass coming up in about a week, but I am not sure what to do with it. Can someone tell me where to go and how to prove I have a reservation - do I give them my name? email address? Also, I don't have the dinning plan but I plan on linking my magic band with a credit card. Will I have to wait in a line to pay or will I be able to go straight to my table? Thanks!
I took a screen shot of our reservation and just gave them our name and didn't even need to show the screen shot. When you at the kiosk and order your meal you can just use magic band and pay for it. It took a second for us to pay and like 5 minutes for my family to choose what to eat!! We loves it!! Have fun!!
tdmoney7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:58 PM   #816
My3Princez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I have a Be Our Guest lunch fastpass coming up in about a week, but I am not sure what to do with it. Can someone tell me where to go and how to prove I have a reservation - do I give them my name? email address?

Also, I don't have the dinning plan but I plan on linking my magic band with a credit card. Will I have to wait in a line to pay or will I be able to go straight to my table?

Thanks!
You go to the little desk to the left of the BOG bridge entrance. Tell them you have a FP ressie, they ask your name and if everyone in your party is there and then direct you across the bridge.
You order your meals using touchscreen kiosks and pay using your magic band. Then proceed to whatever table you pick out and they bring your food.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:57 PM   #817
DIS kid at heart
Earning My Ears

Getting Same Time As Friends

We are going with family and friends and have 3 different room reservations. Has anyone had success trying to match BOG Fast Pass arrival windows with friends?

Me DH DS 2
DIS kid at heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:26 PM   #818
carolann210
Earning My Ears

So...just to make sure I'm following...I've been trying the link for FP durning our stay the first week of march but no dice. If I'm reading this thread right, I need to check back between 2/14-2/20?
carolann210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:38 AM   #819
My3Princez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIS kid at heart View Post
We are going with family and friends and have 3 different room reservations. Has anyone had success trying to match BOG Fast Pass arrival windows with friends?
We matched up ressies with my parents'. Just the two rooms, but it wasn't difficult.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:41 AM   #820
firsttimedisneymomma
Earning My Ears

When I log in to MDE it told me that I was able to start FastPassing.
firsttimedisneymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:57 AM   #821
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIS kid at heart View Post
I was able to do it for my room and my sisters in October; she gave me her Disney log in info. One ressie was 11:35-11:50 and the other 11:45-12; we checked in together at 11:45 and were sent in together.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:10 AM   #822
JayLeeJay
Mouseketeer

For my upcoming lunch fastpass, I did the "order ahead" option and already picked out my food. Will this allow me to completely skip the kiosks (and I guess pay somewhere else) or will I still need to wait to confirm my order at a kiosk? I'm just trying to figure out how much time this will actually save. I know on busy days the line can be pretty long just to get to a kiosk, but I am not sure if it will save much time in early February.
JayLeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:17 AM   #823
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann210 View Post
So...just to make sure I'm following...I've been trying the link for FP durning our stay the first week of march but no dice. If I'm reading this thread right, I need to check back between 2/14-2/20?
Yes, based on what's been happening March slots will open up during mid February. This thread should also be a good indicator with people posting here when March slots open.

Quote:
For my upcoming lunch fastpass, I did the "order ahead" option and already picked out my food. Will this allow me to completely skip the kiosks (and I guess pay somewhere else) or will I still need to wait to confirm my order at a kiosk? I'm just trying to figure out how much time this will actually save. I know on busy days the line can be pretty long just to get to a kiosk, but I am not sure if it will save much time in early February.
From what I've read I'm expecting that with the pre-order you'll be given a rose tied to your order (the roses have RFID chips in them) and you can simply choose a table, and your food will be brought to you. Not entirely sure where the payment occurs.

We enjoying doing the pre-order -- we figured, why not try it out?

WDW: 17 | DLR: 2 | DCL: 2
Next: Aug 2014 DLR
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:06 PM   #824
TeachTink
Mouseketeer

Do they give you a table number to go to or do you have to kind of "hover" and wait for one to open like at other places? I hate that. I feel like I am in a competition for a table.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:17 PM   #825
My3Princez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachTink
Do they give you a table number to go to or do you have to kind of "hover" and wait for one to open like at other places? I hate that. I feel like I am in a competition for a table.
Hover. But, since they are regulating the number of people going in, it's not like you stand over people while they finish eating. You'll find a table.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: