Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2014, 12:21 PM   #796
KaLyn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj1403 View Post
If my trip isn't until the end of March am I still too far out to book?
Yep, too early. Right now, with how they've been opening up dates, you'll want to start checking in mid-February. Though that can change at anytime.

Me28 DH30 DD6.5 DD3.5
Past Trips:
April 27-28, 2009: All Star Music Resort - Country Western Area
This was our quick-take-a-Disney-vacation-to-get-a-feel-of-what-it's-like-before-we-have-kids-to-drag-along trip.
Planning in Progress:
May 4-10, 2014: Coronado Springs Resort
This is our the-kids-are-only-little-for-so-long-so-lets-make-this-as-magical-and-as-awesome-as-possible trip.
KaLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:24 PM   #797
jj1403
DIS Veteran

Great! Thanks for the info!
All Star Movies "Escaping the Frackin' Cold" Last Minute Vacation**February 2009!!
Offsite Villa***January 2011 WhooHoo!!
Art of Animation February 2013
We're back! Port Orleans March 2014 Onsite

jj1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-29-2014, 12:27 PM   #798
kalliyan1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcb View Post
I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.... I booked my BOG fp+ for Feb 24th the day Feb opened up. Went to review my reservation today and it wasn't there, the only option I had was to book a reservation. I was able to rebook for the same FP+ timeslot, I just thought it was strange. Has anyone else had this issue?
Have you checked to see if the one you remade is there? I made one for 2/28 this morning, went back in a few minutes earlier and it only gave me the option to make a new one.
kalliyan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:30 PM   #799
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes

If predictions are correct based on previous months.

The month of March should release 12-19th of February.

If your plans go into April like mine and you want one for April like I do.

If things stay the same it should open up mid-March around the 12-19th for the month of April.

Keep checking just in case it changes.

We will be there from 3/28-4/5

Good Luck!

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013
WL CL & AKV - Jambo Studio CL March/April2014 OKW - July 2015 AKV Kidani June 2016
AlohaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:31 PM   #800
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaAnnie View Post
Yes If predictions are correct based on previous months. The month of March should release 12-19th of February. If your plans go into April like mine and you want one for April like I do. If things stay the same it should open up mid-March around the 12-19th for the month of April. Keep checking just in case it changes. We will be there from 3/28-4/5 Good Luck! .

Blah! I should refresh my page sometimes!!

Haha!

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013
WL CL & AKV - Jambo Studio CL March/April2014 OKW - July 2015 AKV Kidani June 2016
Old 01-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #801
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcb View Post
I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.... I booked my BOG fp+ for Feb 24th the day Feb opened up. Went to review my reservation today and it wasn't there, the only option I had was to book a reservation. I was able to rebook for the same FP+ timeslot, I just thought it was strange. Has anyone else had this issue?
If it's letting you book again- do it. Your initial reservation may have not been confirmed.
taterheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:25 PM   #802
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Yes- look around the 14-20th of the month prior for your dates to release.
taterheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:51 PM   #803
arudeguy
Earning My Ears

Quick way to find Reservation ID

Hello -
If you're having trouble finding the reservation ID, log into MDE and go to My Reservations. Under the Disney Resort Hotel Reservations section, hover over (don't click) the Check In Online link. Your browser should show the URL of the link in the bottom left hand corner. It should look like this:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/trip/online-check-in/resort-reservation-id/123456789012/

The last numbers are your reservation ID.

Hope this helps someone. We didn't hear about this until after we paid and received bands, so had some trouble finding the ID.
arudeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:46 PM   #804
lcb
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterheads
If it's letting you book again- do it. Your initial reservation may have not been confirmed.
That's the odd thing. My original was confirmed. I was able to log in and out and see the reservation. Its like it disappeared. All well that's why you rake screen shots of things

May 2014 - Anniversary Trip - POR
February 2014 - POR
Disney Princess Enchanted 10k 2014
lcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:10 AM   #805
ScottwPA
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I ran into this issue as well yesterday. Booked a BOG FP+ about a week ago for a reservation on Feb 3. I received a confirmed time and was able to view the reservation. However, when I went in yesterday to view the reservation again, the time was now missing. In the upper left hand corner under "FastPass+", it says "Please arrive between" but then there was no time indicated (it is there on my original confirmation page). I was confused, so went to modify the reservation. I selected a different time, and then hit 'Done'. However, when I went back to the view screen the time is missing again. Something definitely wacky going on with the site. Fortunately, I have a screenshot of my original reservation but not the modified reservation because it never showed up in the confirmation screen... ugh!
ScottwPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:44 PM   #806
Mich Mouse
Poly Loving Disney Bride

Location: Where you take only pictures, leave only footprints

I can't find the screen shots I took of our reservations... I must have deleted them! Were conformation numbers given with the reservations? Or was it by email address? The only thing I wrote down was the time and email address I used. Does this reservation show up on MDE? Did they email a conformation? I could start hunting for it in my trash folder.

Thanks for your help, starting to panic!

Mich Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:20 PM   #807
My3Princez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich Mouse View Post
I can't find the screen shots I took of our reservations... I must have deleted them!
(1)Were conformation numbers given with the reservations? Or was it by email address? The only thing I wrote down was the time and email address I used.
(2)Does this reservation show up on MDE?
(3)Did they email a conformation? I could start hunting for it in my trash folder.

Thanks for your help, starting to panic!
(1)No
(2)No
(3)No
Better find that screenshot and/or rebook if they are not showing up when you log into the BOGlunch site.
My3Princez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:00 AM   #808
pixi
Earning My Ears

stupid question....how do i take a "screenshot" on my laptop?
Old 01-31-2014, 07:56 AM   #809
poochie
Teehee...try some Beverly at Epcot's Ice Station Cool...teehee...we will videotape you drinking it...teehee...
I'm so in, I just love these exchanges

So my trip is April 6 thru April 13th. The BOG Fast Pass link brings up dates of the 6th thru the 10th. When I choose on it says there are none available choose another date. Is it full or is it just not yet open for April yet. If so why give me a choice?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Nanna to a little prince 2 sweet little princesses, , and another little princess on the way. DH of 32 yrs, DD, DS, a minature schanuzer and 2 orange tabby cats.
poochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:10 AM   #810
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie View Post
So my trip is April 6 thru April 13th. The BOG Fast Pass link brings up dates of the 6th thru the 10th. When I choose on it says there are none available choose another date. Is it full or is it just not yet open for April yet. If so why give me a choice?
It is still too early, if it opens like it has been. Look around mid-March.

Good Luck!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: