Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2014, 12:33 PM   #766
KaLyn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccutche View Post
Just stumbled on this thread - how far in advance can you book this FP lunch? We are going in May/June and had success getting into the site with our reservation number but saw a message of "no fastpasses available" I was uncertain if we were too late or too early in trying to get this.' Thanks
No fear, you're early, really early. I've seen most people saying that on the 20th of the month they open it up for FP+ booking for the following month. So Feb 20th-ish for March, March 20th-ish for April, etc. Of course, this could change at anytime. I'm sure someone on here will spread the word if anything changes, so just keep checking back!

Me28 DH30 DD6.5 DD3.5
Past Trips:
April 27-28, 2009: All Star Music Resort - Country Western Area
This was our quick-take-a-Disney-vacation-to-get-a-feel-of-what-it's-like-before-we-have-kids-to-drag-along trip.
Planning in Progress:
May 4-10, 2014: Coronado Springs Resort
This is our the-kids-are-only-little-for-so-long-so-lets-make-this-as-magical-and-as-awesome-as-possible trip.
KaLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:35 PM   #767
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccutche View Post
Just stumbled on this thread - how far in advance can you book this FP lunch? We are going in May/June and had success getting into the site with our reservation number but saw a message of "no fastpasses available" I was uncertain if we were too late or too early in trying to get this.' Thanks
You are far to early. BOG FP+ opens a month at a time. It usually open somewhere between the 14-19 of the month for the following month. So if you are looking for May you would look come mid April, for June mid May.
taterheads is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2014, 10:23 PM   #768
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Going early May so I guess I have to wait till April !! What is the link to ceck it out now so I can practice for April !! I am staying on site!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #769
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Going early May so I guess I have to wait till April !! What is the link to ceck it out now so I can practice for April !! I am staying on site!!!
I believe the link to the bog FP+ site is on the first page of this thread. I wouldn't worry too much about trying out this early though. BOG FP+ is still considered testing phase so there is a possibility it will change, become part of MDE FP+, or even (hopefully not) cease to exist all together by then. It has kind of been a bonus FP+ but something that no one can count on until the dates are released and no one knows for positive if and when that will be or stop being. I hope it continues, and that you get a FP+, I just wanted to warn you so you don't set your heart upon it in case something changes between now and then. I'll be crossing my fingers for you though
Old 01-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #770
tfleming23
Earning My Ears

In Disney now, we did the BOG lunch yesterday and I have to say the food was phenomenal, to the point my kids are asking to do it again. We are going back to MK on Monday, so I wanted to see if there was a way to get a second FP for this? Any ideas?
tfleming23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:54 AM   #771
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfleming23 View Post
In Disney now, we did the BOG lunch yesterday and I have to say the food was phenomenal, to the point my kids are asking to do it again. We are going back to MK on Monday, so I wanted to see if there was a way to get a second FP for this? Any ideas?
Rumor is once you have used your first FP+ you can get back on the BOG site and get another FP+ for later in your trip. I don't know if that's accurate but it can't hurt to try.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:01 AM   #772
tfleming23
Earning My Ears

Well that didn't work last night, but it just did now! Sweet.

My guess is it wouldn't work the same day because the system needed to update still. Once it did and we were out of the same day it could handle it.
tfleming23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:31 AM   #773
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfleming23 View Post
Well that didn't work last night, but it just did now! Sweet. My guess is it wouldn't work the same day because the system needed to update still. Once it did and we were out of the same day it could handle it.
Thanks! Great confirmation!

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013
WL CL & AKV - Jambo Studio CL March/April2014 AKV Kidani June 2016

June 2013 Dining Report PTR Spring Break 2014
AlohaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #774
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterheads View Post
I believe the link to the bog FP+ site is on the first page of this thread. I wouldn't worry too much about trying out this early though. BOG FP+ is still considered testing phase so there is a possibility it will change, become part of MDE FP+, or even (hopefully not) cease to exist all together by then. It has kind of been a bonus FP+ but something that no one can count on until the dates are released and no one knows for positive if and when that will be or stop being. I hope it continues, and that you get a FP+, I just wanted to warn you so you don't set your heart upon it in case something changes between now and then. I'll be crossing my fingers for you though
Thanks I am sure hoping I can get a FP+ for May !!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:48 PM   #775
KorbensMomma
Mouseketeer

Not sure if anyone posted yet, but the Feb dates are open. At least for me they were.
KorbensMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:41 AM   #776
MuggleMama14
Earning My Ears

Don't know my reservation ID so I called and was told that the only way to get a Fp+ for BOG is by a random email sent out the day before by Disney. What is a girl to do????

Can someone give me specific directions on how to find my reservation ID? My confirmation number has letters in it and when I try to put in the letters it doesnt allow it.

Thanks.

Last edited by MuggleMama14; 01-20-2014 at 09:51 AM.
MuggleMama14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:12 AM   #777
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KorbensMomma View Post
Not sure if anyone posted yet, but the Feb dates are open. At least for me they were.
Yes, time slots for February 2014 became available on Tuesday, January 14th.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:14 AM   #778
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleMama14 View Post
Don't know my reservation ID so I called and was told that the only way to get a Fp+ for BOG is by a random email sent out the day before by Disney. What is a girl to do????

Can someone give me specific directions on how to find my reservation ID? My confirmation number has letters in it and when I try to put in the letters it doesnt allow it.

Thanks.
Couple of sources:

1. Sign in disneyworld.com and visit My Disney Experience. If your Magic Band order hasn't shipped yet, the number in the Magic Bands section is your WDW reservation number.

2. If you're using Magical Express and already have your luggage tags, your reservation number is printed on each tag.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic

Last edited by jcarwash; 01-20-2014 at 12:09 PM.
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:00 PM   #779
KaLyn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleMama14 View Post

Thanks.
I've found a 12 digit number, without letters, this way...

1 - Log into My Disney Experience.
2 - Choose "Magic Bands and Cards" from the drop down menu at the top right.
3 - A new page will load, and there will be a "confirmation number" listed in the middle of the page.

Me28 DH30 DD6.5 DD3.5
Past Trips:
April 27-28, 2009: All Star Music Resort - Country Western Area
This was our quick-take-a-Disney-vacation-to-get-a-feel-of-what-it's-like-before-we-have-kids-to-drag-along trip.
Planning in Progress:
May 4-10, 2014: Coronado Springs Resort
This is our the-kids-are-only-little-for-so-long-so-lets-make-this-as-magical-and-as-awesome-as-possible trip.
KaLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:03 PM   #780
loveDisneyinTN
Earning My Ears

Use your confirmation # that you see when you click on the link to customize your Magicbands.

Disney Trips-as a baby in 1982, Feb 1999 CBR, Sept. 2007 OFFSITE, April 2011 POP, April 2012 ALL STAR SPORTS, January 2013 ALL STAR SPORTS, September 2013 All Star Movies, March 2014 CBR

loveDisneyinTN is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: