Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2014, 07:20 PM   #691
Iggipolka

DIS Veteran

Arugh! Trying to book a BOG Fastpass for the week of Feb 16-23rd and it only gives me the option of booking days the week AFTER we're going to be there.
So frustrating!
Does this mean that it's sold out for the week of the 16th or is the system getting my reservation dates wrong?

DVC owners at AKV, VGC & Aulani
Iggipolka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:40 PM   #692
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggipolka View Post
Arugh! Trying to book a BOG Fastpass for the week of Feb 16-23rd and it only gives me the option of booking days the week AFTER we're going to be there. So frustrating! Does this mean that it's sold out for the week of the 16th or is the system getting my reservation dates wrong?
I'm surprised it's showing you any availability because February hasn't opened for BOG FP+ as of yet. The estimated opening for the month of February is January 19 or 20th because that is the time frame it has opened for the past 2 months. They release one month at a time. I imagine that's why there isn't any availability. Keep an eye out on the board and especially this thread. Once Feb opens people will post availability.
taterheads is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-09-2014, 05:32 AM   #693
Mich Mouse
Poly Loving Disney Bride

Location: Where you take only pictures, leave only footprints

Do I need to have my tickets linked for the BOG fest pass to work? I haven't purchased them yet.

Mich Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:36 AM   #694
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich Mouse View Post
Do I need to have my tickets linked for the BOG fest pass to work? I haven't purchased them yet.
no, the link just wants your resort reservation number.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:42 AM   #695
Mich Mouse
Poly Loving Disney Bride

Anyone have this issue.....

I have an split stay and even though the BOG FP is not open yet it takes me to a page with only the second part/leg of my WDW reservation. Not sure why? Is there another way in if I didn't use my MDE log in to get the FP for the first part of my trip?

Old 01-09-2014, 08:29 AM   #696
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Anyone have this issue..... I have an split stay and even though the BOG FP is not open yet it takes me to a page with only the second part/leg of my WDW reservation. Not sure why? Is there another way in if I didn't use my MDE log in to get the FP for the first part of my trip?
Separate reservations have separate confirmation numbers. Make sure you use the confirmation number for the resort for your first stay. Others have reported the same issue you are having and that is what they did and it went through. Be aware February dates aren't open yet so if you are trying to make a FP+ for any time in Feb it won't go through yet for that reason as well.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:01 PM   #697
Mich Mouse
Poly Loving Disney Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterheads View Post
Separate reservations have separate confirmation numbers. Make sure you use the confirmation number for the resort for your first stay. Others have reported the same issue you are having and that is what they did and it went through. Be aware February dates aren't open yet so if you are trying to make a FP+ for any time in Feb it won't go through yet for that reason as well.
I didn't add any reservation number. I just clicked on the link on the first page of this thread and then was prompted to login, which I did with MDE. Both my split stay reservations show on the MDE, can't figure it why the first part of the trip isn't appearing as an option? Can anyone help me understand how to get BOG for th first part of my trip?

Thank You

Old 01-11-2014, 09:30 PM   #698
Mama Steph
DIS Veteran

I've tried to log in and it doesn't let me click submit. Also the letters in my reservation don't show up. ideas?

Mama Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 06:56 AM   #699
Mich Mouse
Poly Loving Disney Bride

I've tried everything I can think of....can anyone help me understand why only the second half of my split stay is appearing as an option? I can't add the reservation numbers without logging in or creating a new account. Both reservations are on MDE so why aren't they showing up?

Old 01-12-2014, 08:28 AM   #700
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Well that just gave me a mini heart attack. Someone posted openings for BOG but the meant dinner not lunch. I still couldn't get in for dates in Feb and was freaking out a bit. Now back to our regularly scheduled waiting for FP+ to open.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:50 PM   #701
poohnpigletCA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I've tried everything I can think of....can anyone help me understand why only the second half of my split stay is appearing as an option? I can't add the reservation numbers without logging in or creating a new account. Both reservations are on MDE so why aren't they showing up?
Same thing happened to us. First 5 days of our trip is in on dinning plan second 5 days is not on the dinning plan. Only second part of the rip was showing u. I spend an our on the phone. The unlinked my reservation. Entered the first confirmation dates. Relinked reservation and..........it changed nothing. She finally just said "huh, well we can't change it, good luck"
poohnpigletCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:12 PM   #702
west&east
DIS Veteran

Wanted to let y'all know that we used the backdoor invite for BOG FP+ on 12/30. I had a confirmation and looked at it the day before to confirm. We did not pre-order. At check-in, they could not find our info but did not really question us. I told them I had a printout of my confirmation (via screenshot). They just wrote down my name and resort and let us on in.

Once we entered, we did not get a rose because we had our Magic Bands. We were directed to a kiosk to order which ended up taking quite some time because the people in front of us lost their order before confirming and had to start again. It was a minor frustration compared to waiting in the line that was over a hour.

The food was delicious and we really enjoyed the entire experience.

My Path Unwinding Blog: Traveling Through Life Disney Style

Twitter: @kksnc

AKL CL January 2009; WL CL December 2009; Beach Club CL Lagoon View December 2010;
Disney Cruise Line Magic Mediterranean Cruise August 2011; Beach Club CL Deluxe December 2011; Beach Club Food and Wine Birthday trip October 2012; Beach Club CL January 2013; Disney Fantasy Easter Cruise 2013 Concierge Cat V; Boardwalk Inn Club Level/ Waldorf Astoria June 2013; F& W October 2013; Beach Club CL New Years Eve! Fantasy April 12, 2014

Next Up: Adventures by Disney: Central Europe! July 2014!!! Disney Fantasy (Eastern) April 4, 2015
west&east is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:29 PM   #703
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

My trip is mid April and it says no FPs available. Does that mean it hasn't opened up yet for those dates? If so, when will it - a month out?

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:38 PM   #704
KaLyn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *NikkiBell* View Post
My trip is mid April and it says no FPs available. Does that mean it hasn't opened up yet for those dates? If so, when will it - a month out?
I don't think February has even opened yet. I've been lurking around on here and I think I've seen others saying that it's been opening for the next month on the 20th of the current month, but that can change of course. So Jan 20th-ish for February and February 20th-ish for March, etc.

Me28 DH30 DD6.5 DD3.5
Past Trips:
April 27-28, 2009: All Star Music Resort - Country Western Area
This was our quick-take-a-Disney-vacation-to-get-a-feel-of-what-it's-like-before-we-have-kids-to-drag-along trip.
Planning in Progress:
May 4-10, 2014: Coronado Springs Resort
This is our the-kids-are-only-little-for-so-long-so-lets-make-this-as-magical-and-as-awesome-as-possible trip.
KaLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:22 PM   #705
travelingfool
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for this thread! I would have shown up to the park and waited for hours in line. Now I have my FastPass ready for Friday! So excited!
travelingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: