Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #46
jjl181
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamgirl View Post
How many who have been able to get the FP+ for BOG are staying at a monorail resort? I finally got on only to find no times available for Oct 11. I then called because I got the error some have talked about and was told only with e-vite and only monorail resorts are eligible. CM was adamant on this. Also seems that many here have not received an e-vite. They sure didn't restrict it very well! I was hoping for one and will still try for luncj that day. I have an ADR for Oct 14 that I will probably cancel because I'd rather not waste MNSSHP time that day.
I am doing a split stay and the only dates available to me were the ones when I will be at BLT.

2006, 2009 - All Star Sports
2009 - Pop Century
2010, 2011, 2012 - Port Orleans Riverside
2013 - BCV/VWL/BLT
2014 - PPH - 1st trip to DLR!
jjl181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:50 PM   #47
nittanyliongirl02
DIS Veteran

My recent experience....

So I just tried the website listed on the first post of this thread, and it took me to the login page. Here, I used my usual MDE login and password. Once signed in, it had my name and asked for a reservation number. As some of you have suggested, I used my confirmation # on the top of the yellow magical express tags and it let me in.

I was able to make a FP+ lunch ressie for BOG on 10/6, and gave me 3 choices each with a 15 minute window.

DH and I are testing out the magical bands as we had several invites (2 emails and a hand delivered USPS mailer). We are arriving 10/1 and are staying at POFQ.

I printed out the confirmation page (but no confirmation #), and will attempt to bring it with me. If I get in, great. If not, I have a dinner ressie later in the week.

Just thought I would share!
2007 (POP)* 2007 (CSR and MVMCP)*2008 (Disneymoon at CSR and MNSSHP)
*2009 (AKL and MVMCP)
*2013 (POFQ and MNSSHP)*2014 (POR)
nittanyliongirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2013, 09:49 AM   #48
tzeitel
Toadi Acceleratio Semper Absurda

If you do not like the times shown just refresh the page. I actually did this by mistake and I got better times

The first times it showed me were 10:30AM-10:50AM and the other 2 options were after 1:45PM. Once I refreshed I was able to get 11:30-11:55.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #49
KelnRon
Mouseketeer

I was just able to do a FP+ for November 4th @ 1:10pm-1:25pm. It gave me a 30 minute window for 4 people to plan our meals.

What I did to get my reservation number was go to MDE.com and click on magic band & cards. On that page it has a confirmation number. I used that number on the BOG page and it brought up our information w/ dates.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #50
jsebsirois
DIS Veteran

Just got our FP+ for BOG!!! We received our Magical Express booklet this morning and it worked without any problems with the code on our yellow tags! So glad we'll get to experience this great restaurant without the long wait (55 minutes this past March)!

WDW : October/November 2013 (MNSSHP and MVMCP) March 2013, October 2011 (MNSSHP), November 2010 (MVMCP), October 2008, October 2006 (MNSSHP) and July 2005 DLR : October 2012 (MHP), July 2010 and September 2009
jsebsirois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #51
Mick&Minn
Mouseketeer

Just got BOG lunch for 4 fast pass for Oct 6th and also got fantasmic
fast pass good day today all my fast passes are nosw complete

:b anana:
Wilderness Lodge, PORF, AKL, POP Century
Once to Disneyland Howard Johnson
Once on the Disney Magic AOA Little Mermaid
Mick&Minn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #52
jsebsirois
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick&Minn View Post
Just got BOG lunch for 4 fast pass for Oct 6th and also got fantasmic
fast pass good day today all my fast passes are nosw complete

:b anana:
We also got Fantasmic yesterday! FP+ is getting more interesting!

WDW : October/November 2013 (MNSSHP and MVMCP) March 2013, October 2011 (MNSSHP), November 2010 (MVMCP), October 2008, October 2006 (MNSSHP) and July 2005 DLR : October 2012 (MHP), July 2010 and September 2009
jsebsirois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:38 AM   #53
Nanu57v
Someone needs to tell the Tag Fairy to consult with me about spelling
Has her priorities in the right place

I followed the link and successfully made a fastpass plus reservation for yesterday. I had checked the day before and verified it would work without the magicband. They said yes. I had a printout, but I left it back in the room. When I went to the desk to check-in, they had no record of me, so I was bummed I left it in my room! I gave them all the details I could remember, and surprisingly they let me in anyway. So, if you do this, BE SURE TO BRING THE PRINTOUT!!!

Me DH DD15 DD9 DD5
Nanu57v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #54
mchelle77
DIS Veteran

Has anyone tried to get a rez for December yet? I just tried and it said there are no dates available. Just curious if it's a bit too far out right now, or if they really are booked.

First trip - 03/97 (1 week)
Second trip - 02/00 (1 week)
Third trip (Honeymoon!) - 06/03 (2 weeks)
Fourth trip - 11/01/09 (10 days, DD's 1st trip there)
Next Trip - 11/30/13 (1 week - Surprise for our daughter!)
DISNEY CRUISE just booked April 2015!
mchelle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #55
Lsdolphin
Mouseketeer

BOG fast pass

I got our magic bands customized and fast passes allowed for each day. We are arriving 11/14 -11/19.

I have trying to get fast pass for BOG when I log in to MDE and go to make dining plans than to BOG it shows option to select fast pass but when I select it I get taken to screen showing my "Plans" with fast passes and asking if I want to change fast passes already selected!

How do I get the fast pass for BOG is there something else I need to do?
Lsdolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:03 AM   #56
Shuyinsama
Earning My Ears

You have to do it through the website that is mentioned in the first post. It is currently the only way to get fastpass+ for BOG.

My arrival is 11/11 to 11/22 and i just got a FP+ for BOG through that website on my iphone for 11/15 between 2:00PM - 2:15PM

As for the reservation

Can anyone explain. I chose my occasion as "first time" which is true in every sense of the word this will be my first trip outside the european union (lol) and my first WDW trip (been to paris so many times)
Anyway during reservation i could chose "Direct to table" and "FastPass+"
What exactly is the difference? (I chose FP+)
And how is FP+ different from a normal lunch reservation for BOG?

It is kind of confusing
Old 10-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #57
Lsdolphin
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuyinsama View Post
You have to do it through the website that is mentioned in the first post. It is currently the only way to get fastpass+ for BOG.

My arrival is 11/11 to 11/22 and i just got a FP+ for BOG through that website on my iphone for 11/15 between 2:00PM - 2:15PM

As for the reservation

Can anyone explain. I chose my occasion as "first time" which is true in every sense of the word this will be my first trip outside the european union (lol) and my first WDW trip (been to paris so many times)
Anyway during reservation i could chose "Direct to table" and "FastPass+"
What exactly is the difference? (I chose FP+)
And how is FP+ different from a normal lunch reservation for BOG

It is kind of confusing

Thank you so much I used the website address and it worked although I did not get the date I wanted.

I think the difference is that one is just the reservation for the table and the other one gives you the option to actually get the table and also order what you want to eat ahead of time!
Old 10-01-2013, 01:00 AM   #58
Shuyinsama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdolphin View Post
Thank you so much I used the website address and it worked although I did not get the date I wanted. I think the difference is that one is just the reservation for the table and the other one gives you the option to actually get the table and also order what you want to eat ahead of time!
No problem! Glad you got a FP+ at least it's something haha!

Ahh I see that must be it. Good i want to be able to chose my food when i'm there. We will have to wait and see
Old 10-01-2013, 07:22 AM   #59
princessnthepea
Earning My Ears

I went to the website for the BOG fastpass but it would not let me enter the letter portion of my reservation number only the numeric portion. Then it says it is an invalid number. Any idea what might be going on? Do any of ya'll that were able to book FP have just numeric reservation numbers? Thanks
princessnthepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:12 AM   #60
Lsdolphin
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessnthepea View Post
I went to the website for the BOG fastpass but it would not let me enter the letter portion of my reservation number only the numeric portion. Then it says it is an invalid number. Any idea what might be going on? Do any of ya'll that were able to book FP have just numeric reservation numbers? Thanks
I used the number that was beside my magic band and it worked fine. But It was only offering the one week in Nov. to me.....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: