Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #166
mpsiq
Earning My Ears

I can get to the date choosing page, but there are no BOG lunch FP available for my dates, but the rumour is that december is still gonna be available.

So, I have one doubt: when I get to the final page, there are two different options: Fast Pass Direct to Table and Fast Pass Expedited Arrival. Does anyone know the difference, please?

*2007 All Star Music *2010 DisneyParis offsite *2011 Disneyland Calif offsite *2012 Jun Port Orleans French Quarters *2012 Nov Port Orleans French Quarters *2013 Nov Animal Kingdom Lodge

mpsiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #167
DbleTheFun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsiq View Post
I can get to the date choosing page, but there are no BOG lunch FP available for my dates, but the rumour is that december is still gonna be available. So, I have one doubt: when I get to the final page, there are two different options: Fast Pass Direct to Table and Fast Pass Expedited Arrival. Does anyone know the difference, please?
There is a YouTube video out there walking through that.. Can't remember where! basically direct to table you pre-order your meal and other one you order when there. Pre-order still allows you to change your order... At home through the system or even when you arrive for your time.
WDW April '04, WDW May '05, WDW Dec. '07, DCL Wonder May '08, WDW at SSR May '08, WDW at SSR Dec. '08, DLR at GCC Sept. '09, WDW at KVAK Dec. '09, WDW at SSR May '10, WDW at SSR Dec '10, DCL Wonder + 5 days at GCV April '11, WDW at SSR Dec. '11, May '12 at BLT. DCL Dream & SSR Dec '12. SSR/BLT & DCL Dream Dec '13.
DbleTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #168
combo77
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsiq View Post
I can get to the date choosing page, but there are no BOG lunch FP available for my dates, but the rumour is that december is still gonna be available.

So, I have one doubt: when I get to the final page, there are two different options: Fast Pass Direct to Table and Fast Pass Expedited Arrival. Does anyone know the difference, please?
I believe that the Direct to Table is when you actually place your order for the meal on the FP website. The expedited arrival is basically reserving your place, and you place your order when you get there and go to the hostess stand/FP line.
combo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #169
mpsiq
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbleTheFun View Post
There is a YouTube video out there walking through that.. Can't remember where! basically direct to table you pre-order your meal and other one you order when there. Pre-order still allows you to change your order... At home through the system or even when you arrive for your time.

*2007 All Star Music *2010 DisneyParis offsite *2011 Disneyland Calif offsite *2012 Jun Port Orleans French Quarters *2012 Nov Port Orleans French Quarters *2013 Nov Animal Kingdom Lodge

Old 10-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #170
mpsiq
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by combo77 View Post
I believe that the Direct to Table is when you actually place your order for the meal on the FP website. The expedited arrival is basically reserving your place, and you place your order when you get there and go to the hostess stand/FP line.
Thank you! When I read the explanations here it seems so obvious that I felt really dumb to ask that , but strangely when I saw the options I kept thinking they meant the same to me

I guess all the recent waiting for MB and FP+ has really made me go a little goofy

Old 10-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #171
jwaters4
Earning My Ears

I can not find where to book Be Our Guest FastPass+. It shows as an option for it but then not when you go to FP+ page. I tried the link posted here and that does not work. HELP!
jwaters4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:59 PM   #172
janellnbr5
Earning My Ears

""Congratulations!! When did you book for - November or December? Sadly it still doesn't work for me. After entering the 12 digit number, I get the message, "Guest is already registered" and I can't do anything further. Someone posted on another thread that they had the same problem and were told they had to go to Concierge when they arrived at a hotel to get them to book it for them. Soo frustrating. But, I'm happy you got it to work! We have a ressie for dinner, so that will still be nice""

That happened to me too, the first time I got the number to work. Close out of it altogether, the go back to the start when it ask you to sign in with your id and password before the verification screen. That should work, but you must go to the very first screen again and re-sign in.
janellnbr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #173
KathieSmallwood
Mouseketeer

kathies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwaters4 View Post
I can not find where to book Be Our Guest FastPass+. It shows as an option for it but then not when you go to FP+ page. I tried the link posted here and that does not work. HELP!
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
KathieSmallwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #174
CJK
BL II -Purple Team
Member of the RP Bad Girls Club
Mesmerized by Clay!
That feeling of accomplishment becomes addictive

You got the message "guest is already registered"? I've closed my browser, rebooted, used a different browser, etc.. When I go to the link that someone just posted on this thread, I still get the same message. Did I misunderstand what you said to do? Maybe my account is just messed up. Thanks for trying to help though!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by janellnbr5 View Post
""Congratulations!! When did you book for - November or December? Sadly it still doesn't work for me. After entering the 12 digit number, I get the message, "Guest is already registered" and I can't do anything further. Someone posted on another thread that they had the same problem and were told they had to go to Concierge when they arrived at a hotel to get them to book it for them. Soo frustrating. But, I'm happy you got it to work! We have a ressie for dinner, so that will still be nice""

That happened to me too, the first time I got the number to work. Close out of it altogether, the go back to the start when it ask you to sign in with your id and password before the verification screen. That should work, but you must go to the very first screen again and re-sign in.
CJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #175
ntreurni
Earning My Ears

I think you can only call to make a reservation. We went recently and that was the only option. We weren't able to set up our magic bands for the lunch.
ntreurni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #176
DbleTheFun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntreurni View Post
I think you can only call to make a reservation. We went recently and that was the only option. We weren't able to set up our magic bands for the lunch.
I believe this is inaccurate. For the FP+ QS BOG lunch you MUST use the link provided above. Dates will open for after December 8th park day ...hopefully soon. I logged in once with my name/res # and it now recognizes me with the Mickey Globe symbol in a square when I return to check if dates have opened up again. I still have to enter my password, but not my res# every time.
WDW April '04, WDW May '05, WDW Dec. '07, DCL Wonder May '08, WDW at SSR May '08, WDW at SSR Dec. '08, DLR at GCC Sept. '09, WDW at KVAK Dec. '09, WDW at SSR May '10, WDW at SSR Dec '10, DCL Wonder + 5 days at GCV April '11, WDW at SSR Dec. '11, May '12 at BLT. DCL Dream & SSR Dec '12. SSR/BLT & DCL Dream Dec '13.
DbleTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:51 PM   #177
dskib
DIS Veteran

Just want to say thanks!!! It's been driving me nuts that BOG wasn't on my FP page. I didn't realize there was a different link! I just made it!
dskib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:09 AM   #178
3CW
Keep Moving Forward

Looks like all BOG lunch Fastpasses are gone for the entire week we're there? (12/14-12/20) All I get, for each day, is "There are no FastPasses available. Please select a different day." Boo!
3CW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:11 AM   #179
thornton0511
DIS Veteran

What reservation # are you supposed to use? I am logging in with my username and password and it recognizes me but when I put in my resort (room only) ressie number is says to make sure all info in accurate and try again? What am I doing wrong? I have already ordered and customized my magic bands, made my three fastpass+ a day ressies, and did online check in. We are staying AKL arriving Dec 6th.... What gives?
thornton0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:49 AM   #180
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CW View Post
Looks like all BOG lunch Fastpasses are gone for the entire week we're there? (12/14-12/20) All I get, for each day, is "There are no FastPasses available. Please select a different day." Boo!
thats the message you get when your dates have not been loaded yet; I don't think anyone has gotten December yet.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: