Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #151
Harters2WDW
Mouseketeer

So confused...so I went ahead and did this and it seemed to work fine. Will it not show linked to my MB? Do I still get my 3 other FP+ choices for that day?
March 2009 Coronado Springs * March 2011 Caribbean Beach Resort * August 2012 Pop Century * June 2013 Port Orleans Riverside * Thanksgiving 2013 All-Star Movies * July 2014 All-Star Sports * February 2015 Yacht Club (solo trip/work conference * March 2015 All-Star Music (pre cruise) * March 2015 Disney Dream * July 2015 TBD *

Follow our Disney adventures on Instagram #Harters2WDW
Harters2WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #152
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harters2WDW View Post
So confused...so I went ahead and did this and it seemed to work fine. Will it not show linked to my MB? Do I still get my 3 other FP+ choices for that day?
Not linked to MDE nor count as a FP + choice on it.
Register to remove

Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #153
roxazul
Mouseketeer

Change FP date

Has anyone been successful in changing the date of their FP ?
I would like to change the day I choose but I'm scared there wont be anything available the day I want (which is before my actual FP date)

there should be a thread with BOG FP cancellation...
I won't try it because I don't want to loose it but it's now messing with my plans

Me DD9
roxazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #154
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harters2WDW View Post
No linkage to MDE
Old 10-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #155
roxazul
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxazul View Post
Has anyone been successful in changing the date of their FP ?
I would like to change the day I choose but I'm scared there wont be anything available the day I want (which is before my actual FP date)

there should be a thread with BOG FP cancellation...
I won't try it because I don't want to loose it but it's now messing with my plans
I tried and was able to get the day and time (after many times change though) I needed.
FYI changing the day or times does'nt delete the first reservation.

Me DD9
roxazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #156
hjic15102
Mouseketeer

I have a lunch fast pass at BOG for Nov 1 but would prefer to move it to Dec 1 or 3. Has anyone been able to get a Dec date yet?
Has anyone other than roxazul been able to change their fast pass day without losing their original? I'm afraid to try for a Dec date in fear of losing my Nov one.
WDW......Aug 79 CR; Aug 87 CR; Aug 93 BC; Aug 04 CBR; Dec 06 BWV; Aug 07 BWV; Oct 07 POP; Jan 08 BWV ; Dec 08 BWV ; June 09 BWV ; Dec 09 ; June 10 BWV/CONTEMP; OCT 10 BWV; Dec 10 BWV ; June 11 BWV; OCT 11 BWV; DEC 11 BWV; Apr 12 BWV; Oct 12BWV; May 13 BWV; DEC 13 BWV
[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']
hjic15102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:03 AM   #157
Soccer and Swim Mom
Stay at Home Mommy of 2

I'm still trying to get a be our guest fast pass for our 11/11-11/17 trip.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:44 AM   #158
FrugalFashionista
Mouseketeer

I am so bummed. Fp+ opened this morning for Dec so I tried to get a BOG fp. It said there were no fp+ available for the two days we are in MK.
DS6

First Family Trip: December 2013

Already planning for 2015!
FrugalFashionista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #159
Goofy101798
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalFashionista View Post
I am so bummed. Fp+ opened this morning for Dec so I tried to get a BOG fp. It said there were no fp+ available for the two days we are in MK.
December opened this morning? I only see availability for 11/30. We're going 11/30-12/7.
Goofy101798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:10 AM   #160
CJK
BL II -Purple Team
Member of the RP Bad Girls Club
Mesmerized by Clay!
That feeling of accomplishment becomes addictive

HELP! Why is this happening?

We are going to Disney in mid December and as of today, we can make fast pass+ reservations. Yay! I wanted to first make a fast pass+ booking for Be Our Guest. I went to the site and logged in. I then gave our reservation number (hovered over the online check-in and looked for the numeric number that is displayed). I entered that number and got in, but then the screen froze. When I try to re-enter, now I get the message, 'Guest is Already Registered'. But I haven't booked anything yet?? What can I do?
CJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #161
DbleTheFun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalFashionista View Post
For BOG, it is my understanding that FP has not opened for December dates so it pays to keep checking
WDW April '04, WDW May '05, WDW Dec. '07, DCL Wonder May '08, WDW at SSR May '08, WDW at SSR Dec. '08, DLR at GCC Sept. '09, WDW at KVAK Dec. '09, WDW at SSR May '10, WDW at SSR Dec '10, DCL Wonder + 5 days at GCV April '11, WDW at SSR Dec. '11, May '12 at BLT. DCL Dream & SSR Dec '12. SSR/BLT & DCL Dream Dec '13.
DbleTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #162
CarolMN
DVC Co-Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK View Post
HELP! Why is this happening?

We are going to Disney in mid December and as of today, we can make fast pass+ reservations. Yay! I wanted to first make a fast pass+ booking for Be Our Guest. I went to the site and logged in. I then gave our reservation number (hovered over the online check-in and looked for the numeric number that is displayed). I entered that number and got in, but then the screen froze. When I try to re-enter, now I get the message, 'Guest is Already Registered'. But I haven't booked anything yet?? What can I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DbleTheFun View Post
For BOG, it is my understanding that FP has not opened for December dates so it pays to keep checking
They are doing some software updates that are supposed to be done around 11 am Eastern. Maybe try later. That's what I am planning to do. Good luck!

BWV - Early Morning on May 2, 2008
CarolMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #163
CJK
BL II -Purple Team
Mesmerized by Clay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolMN View Post
They are doing some software updates that are supposed to be done around 11 am Eastern. Maybe try later. That's what I am planning to do. Good luck!
Thanks!
Old 10-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #164
janellnbr5
Earning My Ears

So Happy, Thank you, and I hope this helps someone else!

I got in and got my BOG Fastpass! It wasn't easy though. 1st I tried the link posted on the first page only yo get that error message.
Then I noticed I needed to erase the "confused3" at the end of the address bar. I then plugged in my id and password only to get stopped at the reservation number. I tried everything, but nothing worked. I kept reading the posts and it said to use the number on the Magical Express tag. Drat! I'm not using Magical express. I kept reading and someone posted that the res. # would be a 12 digit number starting with a 4. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I had just started to give up and was dialing Disney to beg for the number when I noticed a 12 digit number starting with a 4 on the bottom of one of the confirmations I had printed out. You know, the line at the very bottom of the page with the web address and date. It worked. Thank you everyone for your posts. Hope I can help share the magic!
janellnbr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #165
CJK
BL II -Purple Team
Mesmerized by Clay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janellnbr5 View Post
I got in and got my BOG Fastpass! It wasn't easy though. 1st I tried the link posted on the first page only yo get that error message.
Then I noticed I needed to erase the "confused3" at the end of the address bar. I then plugged in my id and password only to get stopped at the reservation number. I tried everything, but nothing worked. I kept reading the posts and it said to use the number on the Magical Express tag. Drat! I'm not using Magical express. I kept reading and someone posted that the res. # would be a 12 digit number starting with a 4. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I had just started to give up and was dialing Disney to beg for the number when I noticed a 12 digit number starting with a 4 on the bottom of one of the confirmations I had printed out. You know, the line at the very bottom of the page with the web address and date. It worked. Thank you everyone for your posts. Hope I can help share the magic!
Congratulations!! When did you book for - November or December? Sadly it still doesn't work for me. After entering the 12 digit number, I get the message, "Guest is already registered" and I can't do anything further. Someone posted on another thread that they had the same problem and were told they had to go to Concierge when they arrived at a hotel to get them to book it for them. Soo frustrating. But, I'm happy you got it to work! We have a ressie for dinner, so that will still be nice.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: