Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2013, 06:37 AM   #31
beer dave
There are 10 kinds of people in the world-- those who understand the binary numbering system, and those who do not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedoutlogic View Post
ok...jeez...now i've decided to let "FP+" start to eat away at my brain...

Two questions:
1. I assume its not restricted to only the bands...as in my six month old smart chip card for my DVC annual pass will allow me to book and access the FP should i get in the system by our trip? I don't want the band yet...ive got one just turned 4 and one about to turn 6...so juggling plastic cards are better than juggling featherweight rubber bands at this point.
2. How would i hypothetically know if i can use this thing? is it an email heads up or ...back to the first question...something that is only known if you get the bands in the mail?

Just curious...even though i'm at my waterloo moment with aggrivation here...no turning back.

The annual pass works for everything (fairly sure) except for the things that operate by a proximity reader ( having your kids addressed by name). I don't think these things are active yet.

I also happened to go on MDE and saw that there was a prompt available for schedule FPP, however, the next day I received an email informing about being selected for testing.

We arrive at BWV around 6 on thursday-- scheduled fpp for tt, soarin, and ms by closing. Planned epcot late afternoon for friday since we are there for food and wine, soarin, tt and priority seating for Illuminations. Leaves morning open for MK or HS. Saturday we check out so scheduled Studios mid morning to afternoon on TSM, RRC, TOT, and switched 2 TOT for BATB since DW and DD don't like TOT. Told the kids they can change any of theirs to wherever they want to go. They are 20, 17, and 13. It was easy. The cool thing is during testing we can double dip and still use regular fp. A short trip, but I don't have to worry about not doing any attractions because of being in relax mode. And if my schedule changes, then I will just skip the fpp's.
beer dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: