Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
disneywithfive
Mouseketeer

Need to add a second value room but....

Originally only 4 of us were going so I booked one room at the value resort. Now, we will be adding two more. I know that I need to book the second room but how will all this play into my MDE account? I haven't linked our tickets yet to the account as I'm paranoid that everything will get screwed up. LOL!! Right now it's one adult (me) and three children in one room and the second resv will have one adult (dh) and one child. Should I make the room reservation before I link the tickets to my MDE account? And will I have to call to make the reservation instead of booking on-line since the second room will have my DH as the adult, not myself? All this second guessing because of FP+.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #2
letsgoreds
DIS Veteran

I would just call to make yourself feel better about everything, increase chances of adjoining rooms, etc.

Why the apprehension about FP+? The small percentage that have problems like to complain, know that the majority of the guests (myself included...and I had a complicated vacation by design), don't experience any issues at all.

Make sure you link your tickets early enough to take advantage of the advanced FP+ scheduling.

I also suggest pricing out the AoA family suite, value suites, and also the cabins at Fort Wilderness.

Have a great trip!
letsgoreds is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: