Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
Goonie78
Earning My Ears

Grocery Items List at the All Star Value Resorts

Hi,
I stayed at the All Star Music last year and was surprised to see how many food items I did not have to pack. I remember they sold loafs of bread, half gallons of milk, cereal, donuts, chips.... and then my memory goes fuzzy... Does any one have a decent list of the grocery items at the All Star Resorts? Do they have cheese slices? Peanut Butter?

Our family is on a pretty tight budget and we easily save a couple hundred eating simple cereal breakfasts and usually peanut butter sandwiches at the park. We love that the ASM has some of these items and any help from all of you would greatly help us plan what we need to pack. Definitely will pack less clothes this year since they have the laundry mats!
Goonie78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
HMANSION LOVER
PIN TRADER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonie78 View Post
Hi,
I stayed at the All Star Music last year and was surprised to see how many food items I did not have to pack. I remember they sold loafs of bread, half gallons of milk, cereal, donuts, chips.... and then my memory goes fuzzy... Does any one have a decent list of the grocery items at the All Star Resorts? Do they have cheese slices? Peanut Butter?

Our family is on a pretty tight budget and we easily save a couple hundred eating simple cereal breakfasts and usually peanut butter sandwiches at the park. We love that the ASM has some of these items and any help from all of you would greatly help us plan what we need to pack. Definitely will pack less clothes this year since they have the laundry mats!
You need to check out Garden Grocer. You can go online and order whatever you want and they will deliver it to the resort you are staying at. If it arrives before you have checked in, the bell service will hold it and deliver it to your room once you have checked in.

Me DW:: DS15 DD:: 10
1999 WDW Music
2000 WDW Off property
2004 WDW Off property
2008 WDW Wilderness Lodge
2011 WDW Boardwalk Villas
2013 DLR PPH and DLH
HMANSION LOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #3
wdwrich
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMANSION LOVER

You need to check out Garden Grocer. You can go online and order whatever you want and they will deliver it to the resort you are staying at. If it arrives before you have checked in, the bell service will hold it and deliver it to your room once you have checked in.
Another vote for Garden Grocer. Using this service, there is no need to pack food items or pay the high prices in the resort shop. We've used GG in the past and plan to do so on our next trip.

WDW - 11 visits since 1979 (Polynesian x5, P.O. Riverside x2, Contemporary x2, Yacht Club, Coronado Springs, Shades of Green). Going back in 2015.
DLR - Yearly since 1984 (AP holders)
wdwrich is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: