Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #16
MomToOne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianR
Is there still the 5 minute wait between refills like it was during the trial a year ago?
I haven't tried to get two full cups less than 5 minutes apart, sorry. I did have a problem where the lemonade spit out water only, and I was able to dump out the stuff that made it into my cup before I noticed it and get a full cup of another drink without any issue.
MomToOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #17
MomToOne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltimo5
is there any word on the refrigerators..did you ask if you will have one soon? .. will all rooms eventually get one? last year i had a regular room with a working fridge - no problems...at music...hope this is a temporary thing
I haven't asked since its not a huge issue for us. We just brought a small collapsible cooler with us. I fill baggies with ice once a day and put them on the cooler to keep our breakfast milk and a few other items cold. I then put the cooler into the unplugged fridge for some extra insulation. The ice has been lasting all day that way.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-15-2013, 04:02 PM   #18
MomToOne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsebsirois
How about the pools and bus lines? Does the Sports refurb has an impact?

Thanks for the update and enjoy your trip!
Pool seems the same as always to me. Its 5pm now, and its crowded but there are still plenty of lounge chairs available. Bus lines have not been bad other than the normal park closing madhouse.

Food court this morning was pretty quiet at 7:45am but by 9:00 was again very crowded. I counted 8 to 10 folks in each line at that point. But it just felt very busy, not crazy or impossible to manage. There were still some tables available.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:17 AM   #19
Dreamport
earned ears as Angebee

Thank you for these updates! We will be at the resort for a short trip next month and the possible lines for food and buses had me stressing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToOne View Post
We just brought a small collapsible cooler with us. I fill baggies with ice once a day and put them on the cooler to keep our breakfast milk and a few other items cold. I then put the cooler into the unplugged fridge for some extra insulation.
This sounds like an excellent solution for guests who don't absolutely need the fridge. Way to think smart!

'88 to '98 -- 7 trips offsite w/ family '09 -- ASsport, '13 -- AoA Cars & ASMu '11 -- offsite at Disneyland!
Dreamport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #20
Good Morning Dewdrop
DIS Veteran

can you still get filtered water w/o an RFID cup?

Previous Magical Adventures:
  • AP #3 September 2013 - AS Music; November 2013 - AS Music; January 2014 - AS Music
    AP #2 January 2013 - AS Music: October 2012 - AS Music; September 2012 - AoA - LM opening day!; April 2012 - AS Sports; January/February 2012 - AS Music
  • AP #1 September 2011 - AS Music; May 2011 - AS Music - D23 Scavenger Hunt - Team "Pixie Dust"!!; February 2011 - AS Music; December 2010 - POFQ; September 2010 - AS Music
  • September 2009 - AS Music & CBR
  • January 2009 - AS Music
  • January 2008 - POP
  • January 2007 - AS Movies

Our new favorite thing to do (between Disney trips) is posting DHs photos on foap - he's under guanojoe (how funny is that?!)
Good Morning Dewdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #21
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Morning Dewdrop View Post
can you still get filtered water w/o an RFID cup?
I have read reports of people there now that coffee, tea and water are excluded from the RFID system. Meaning you can use your refillable mug for coffee, tea and water but those dispensers are not tied to the RFID system.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:38 AM   #22
jperrot1
DIS Veteran

Arriving at ASsports tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up on the situation. I'll post any changes I encounter
jperrot1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: