Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2013, 01:20 PM   #16
darwinsrule
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by surlecn
Thanks for asking because I have two under the age of four and I wondered how it work out for them. We have main seating so i think we will be fine.
Just go prepared with things to keep them entertained and you should be fine. Consider it like flying. You can let them sit there on their own bored and kicking the seat in front of them OR you occupy them with books, activities, movies, games, etc. Which experience is more enjoyable?

Our youngest was still 4 on our last cruise in March (her 5th) and we have never had an issue.
August'14 NCL Getaway ** March'15 Disney Wonder

Me DW DD10 DD6
darwinsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #17
lanejudy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxin View Post
Does the nursery offer dine and play as well? Since you pay for the nursery, that might get a little pricey over the course of a week. The servers do a great job of getting kids food out early, especially if you ask.

Our last cruise, we had two 4 year olds with us, and they had about a 20 minute attention span to eat before they wanted to head off to the kids club.
I honestly don't know if the nursery staff will come pick them up at the dining room like the Club/Lab CMs, but you certainly may book time that coincides with dinner and slip out between courses to drop someone off. I'd assume dinner time books quickly so you'd want to make sure you have it scheduled in advance.
lanejudy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: