Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #16
tarahart24
Earning My Ears

Ok so if I wanted to get the deluxe dining plan as an adult I would pay appox $15 ( the child QS price) PLUS the difference bt the adult QS price and the deluxe dining cost- approx $64 for a total of about $80/day/ adult? Thanks in advance!!!
tarahart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #17
poohguys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
This year they did the Stay/Play/Dine discount and offered pins for FD. Pins are going out for next year for the same deal so I'd assume it would be the same. Can't see them giving a better offer to the public than pin codes.

I think SPD may have end on March 2 though. I believe only room discounts during those months were out.
Thank you. Any advice on how to get pin codes? We have gone several years in a row, then not for a while. I have signed up on the Disney website and we have never received any offers. Is it better just to call and see if they have anything attached to our name?

Off Site '74
Husband too many times to remember starting in 1979
Poly '90
Dixie Landings '95
SOG '96 (honeymoon trip 15 wonderful days!)
Dixie (POR)'97
Dixie (POR) 2003 (First trip for our son)
Dixie (POR)Oct 2005
Dixie (POR) August 2006
Dixie (POR) August 2007
Dixie (POR) August 2012

poohguys is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #18
KelleyK75
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohguys View Post
Thank you. Any advice on how to get pin codes? We have gone several years in a row, then not for a while. I have signed up on the Disney website and we have never received any offers. Is it better just to call and see if they have anything attached to our name?
I am certainly not an expert on this, but I will tell you my experience from a few years ago. We went in Sept 2010, and I had wanted to go again in 2011. I had played around with dates and different resorts on the Disney website, all while being logged into my account. It seemed the more I changed dates and resorts, the more emails I started getting from Disney and I was getting several pin codes. My thought was maybe they saw it as me debating on if I should book or not, and the pin was an extra incentive?

I didn't end up getting to go in 2011, so I never used the pins. But I am hoping to plan a trip for March 2014, and I am going to try this same thing again and hope for the best.

Good luck!

Sept 2010 - CBR

March 2014 - POR

Next trip....Hoping for a few days in Feb. 2015 and planning birthday trip Dec 2015. And hopefully one sooner.

Setting goal to run the Princess Half Marathon, 2016.
KelleyK75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #19
nikkyluvsmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelleyK75 View Post
I am certainly not an expert on this, but I will tell you my experience from a few years ago. We went in Sept 2010, and I had wanted to go again in 2011. I had played around with dates and different resorts on the Disney website, all while being logged into my account. It seemed the more I changed dates and resorts, the more emails I started getting from Disney and I was getting several pin codes. My thought was maybe they saw it as me debating on if I should book or not, and the pin was an extra incentive?

I didn't end up getting to go in 2011, so I never used the pins. But I am hoping to plan a trip for March 2014, and I am going to try this same thing again and hope for the best.

Good luck!
I am going to try this thanks for the idea..I have my fingers crossed for free dining in march
Old 09-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #20
nikkyluvsmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkyluvsmickey
I am going to try this thanks for the idea..I have my fingers crossed for free dining in march
Well i did it and they sent me an email with a 3 digit pin when i called to ask the cm what the pin was for she couldnt find it lol. She did say though that a pin code is usually 16 digits long
Old 10-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #21
KelleyK75
DIS Veteran

You're welcome. I have been doing the same thing and I also got that 3 digit code, but I hadn't called on it yet as we are just getting ready to book. Good to know that it's not a free dining pin before I called. I am going to keep playing around with mine and see what happens. Can't hurt to try. Good luck!

Sept 2010 - CBR

March 2014 - POR

Next trip....Hoping for a few days in Feb. 2015 and planning birthday trip Dec 2015. And hopefully one sooner.

Setting goal to run the Princess Half Marathon, 2016.
KelleyK75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: