Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 08:50 PM   #1261
LouFapp
Semi-Phenomenal Nearly Cosmic Powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
Just ask for a corner room! As far as I know, they all have the extra windows.
I'm tying to figure out my request as well. I originally wanted preferred but got standard (AB, for 5), when FD came out. I think I just want a building that is along the main path, I guess that would be 38 or 39. Do you think I should ask for the building numbers, or do you think they will know what I mean if I say along the main river path? I just do not want a room too "deep in the bayou"! My second request would be the corner room too, I'm sure we will need that extra room.
I would basically say you would like a room along the main river path, preferably in 38 or 39. Remember to ask for magic and not be demanding or dramatic. Try to put a smile on the CM's face and they are more likely to hook you up.

I thought I read that only the exterior corner room have the 2 windows and the inner corner rooms (like near the stairwell's) don't

Old 08-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #1262
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
Just ask for a corner room! As far as I know, they all have the extra windows.
I'm tying to figure out my request as well. I originally wanted preferred but got standard (AB, for 5), when FD came out. I think I just want a building that is along the main path, I guess that would be 38 or 39. Do you think I should ask for the building numbers, or do you think they will know what I mean if I say along the main river path? I just do not want a room too "deep in the bayou"! My second request would be the corner room too, I'm sure we will need that extra room.
Lots of good stuff here on room requests for POR/POFQ
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3116216&page=8

page 1 has a fax template
Register to remove

Old 08-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #1263
LouFapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
Lots of good stuff here on room requests for POR/POFQ
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3116216&page=8

page 1 has a fax template
Awesome! Thank's!

Old 08-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #1264
Chela227
Mouseketeer

To all who do a split stay. What is the vest
Old 08-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #1265
Chela227
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chela227
To all who do a split stay. What is the vest
Sorry, what is the best way to save money? I was seriously considering a split stay then realized I'd have to break up my tickets in two to qualify for free dining at each resort. That adds a good deal of extra money. Any suggestions?
Old 08-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #1266
LouFapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chela227 View Post
Sorry, what is the best way to save money? I was seriously considering a split stay then realized I'd have to break up my tickets in two to qualify for free dining at each resort. That adds a good deal of extra money. Any suggestions?
Can you just buy your tickets under your free dining ressie for your whole stay? I believe you are allowed to pick tickets up 3 days in advance of the day you are set to check in

Old 08-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #1267
Nechville
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouFapp View Post
Can you just buy your tickets under your free dining ressie for your whole stay? I believe you are allowed to pick tickets up 3 days in advance of the day you are set to check in
But then they don't get free dining for the second part. You have to buy the park tickets with each package to qualify for free dining.
I don't think there is a cheap way to get free dining on a split stay because of that, unfortunately. Maybe do the room only discount for the second part? Wouldn't get free dining on that but wouldn't have to buy the park tickets with both reservations.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #1268
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post

Oh I'll be around. Just not quite as frequent.
Have a great trip!
Old 08-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #1269
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xipotec View Post

I had one since 180 days out! Usually we do Brown Derby, but was unimpressed last visit. So we decided to try something new.

Did Fantasmic dinner pkg last time too, also unimpressed with Fantasmic .....but thats another tale!
I don't know if we will do fantastic this go round. My kids were a little freaked 2 years ago. We might just jump on rides during it. :-)
Old 08-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #1270
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Hey guys, in case you haven't heard, a Magical Express bus has been involved in a crash with a car. There is one dead and a few injuries.

So sad...
Oh no. That is awful.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #1271
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyroo120 View Post
Just paid off my trip! woohoo!!!!!!! 73 days to go!!!
Woohoo!!!!
Old 08-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #1272
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalFashionista View Post

If my kids were traumatized the last thing I would be doing is tweeting! It's really sad how addicted to social media ppl are!
Yep!
Old 08-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #1273
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouFapp View Post
Does anyone else use the TWiz app to determine the best way to get around the Disney property? Is there a better alternative out there?
I have never heard of this!??? Thanks! :-)
Old 08-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #1274
LouFapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nechville View Post
But then they don't get free dining for the second part. You have to buy the park tickets with each package to qualify for free dining.
I don't think there is a cheap way to get free dining on a split stay because of that, unfortunately. Maybe do the room only discount for the second part? Wouldn't get free dining on that but wouldn't have to buy the park tickets with both reservations.
Oh, I was assuming they were doing a split ressie because they had a room only and a FD ressie. Didn't read that thoroughly enough

Old 08-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #1275
Chela227
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nechville

Thanks. I was hoping I was missing something. Oh well, another reason to start saving for another trip. We have everything set at Pop, I just started thinking why not try to do WL too, 4 nights each. We are planning to take a whole day off to go hang out there..why not just stay? Well, another $1,500 is reason enough. Next time, :-)
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: