Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #1171
zamboniman333
Ye come Seeking Adventure and Saly Old Pirates, A Ye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chela227 View Post
Just saw a post on the magic band test thread that said that POR guests will have magic bands and FP+ starting Sept 2nd/3rd onward!
Anyway you can post the link to that thread? Thanks for the info!

Old 08-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #1172
ALD85
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamboniman333 View Post

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3116350
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #1173
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
I was able to get 1900! It was at 4:15, but I wasn't being choosy at this point...I just can't have those super late reservations. It is on our last day and we are staying at AoA for that one night, and not doing the parks that day. My kids would never make it to one of those late reservations! Too bad you aren't going the same time as me. I have another early ADR for 1900 a couple days earlier that I will be cancelling once I get my schedule set.
I'm also stalking for a Chef Mickey's reservation on our first night...I thought that would be a good way to start out the week.
NICE!!! I actually have 1900 on our 2nd night but I also was able to score a Wishes dessert party and that is right after. Too Much Food! Soooo, I think the wishes will definitely be harder to come by so I keep stalking 1900. I think things are going to start opening up as we all get closer too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camgenemmysmom View Post
So today is my Birthday I decide I am going to call Disney and see if I have any pins attached to my name. I know the last pin codes just expired but I thought maybe I could get some pixie dust if there was an old one there. Well there was nothing under my name or my husbands of course But as I am saying Thank you for your time blah blah blah she tells me that "Tinkerbell just told me that you will have a great Birthday surprise, so check your e-mail today!" We are staying at AOA which of course isn't included in the free dining offer but I am still holding out hope to somehow get it And now my Birthday is going to be spent checking my e-mail until something from Disney Destinations shows up! Any gueses as to what it might be? I really am hoping it is a FD pin but that seems a little to good to be true!
Happy Birthday!!! That sounds sooooo promising!!! Let us know!
Old 08-15-2013, 03:53 PM   #1174
TDDisney
Mouseketeer

refrigerators

Does anyone know if POR now has refrigerators in all guest rooms? My husband is diabetic, and he has a med that needs to be refrigerated. I recently switched our trip to travelocity (ugh!), so Disney will not take my request for a fridge when I call. I called travelocity, and they told me that POR has them in all guest rooms now. I didn't think that was the case, so I thought I'd check here to ask the real experts!....LOL....
Old 08-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #1175
ALD85
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDDisney View Post
Does anyone know if POR now has refrigerators in all guest rooms? My husband is diabetic, and he has a med that needs to be refrigerated. I recently switched our trip to travelocity (ugh!), so Disney will not take my request for a fridge when I call. I called travelocity, and they told me that POR has them in all guest rooms now. I didn't think that was the case, so I thought I'd check here to ask the real experts!....LOL....
According to the POR thread not all rooms have them. Have you called the special needs line? Regardless I'm sure when you get there, they will get you a medical fridge.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #1176
emsmommy323
Mouseketeer

Even if they don't, you can ask for one for medical needs, no problem!
Old 08-15-2013, 04:04 PM   #1177
zamboniman333
Ye come Seeking Adventure and Saly Old Pirates, A Ye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALD85 View Post
Thanks

Old 08-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #1178
Chela227
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamboniman333

Here's the one I saw it on. http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=49114281
Old 08-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #1179
TDDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALD85 View Post
According to the POR thread not all rooms have them. Have you called the special needs line? Regardless I'm sure when you get there, they will get you a medical fridge.
I didn't know there was a special needs line....good to know...Do you happen to know the number? I know we can ask for one when we get there, but they (Disney) said if they didn't have one, they can get one from another resort....Great, but how long will that take to get, then to hook up, then to cool off...His med will be plenty warm by then. I'll try the special needs line. I'm having a hard time, though, bc of the reservation being booked by travelocity...being told they can't touch the ressie.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #1180
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDDisney View Post
I didn't know there was a special needs line....good to know...Do you happen to know the number? I know we can ask for one when we get there, but they (Disney) said if they didn't have one, they can get one from another resort....Great, but how long will that take to get, then to hook up, then to cool off...His med will be plenty warm by then. I'll try the special needs line. I'm having a hard time, though, bc of the reservation being booked by travelocity...being told they can't touch the ressie.
They typically have mini-fridges, however due to a defect they all have to be replaced. BUT, I read a little while back that 4-5 resorts have already been replaced with the new ones, and guess what??? I can't remember which ones or which site I read that on. Will keep searching...

Old 08-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #1181
4CanadianMice
Earning My Ears

Quote:
So today is my Birthday I decide I am going to call Disney and see if I have any pins attached to my name. I know the last pin codes just expired but I thought maybe I could get some pixie dust if there was an old one there. Well there was nothing under my name or my husbands of course But as I am saying Thank you for your time blah blah blah she tells me that "Tinkerbell just told me that you will have a great Birthday surprise, so check your e-mail today!" We are staying at AOA which of course isn't included in the free dining offer but I am still holding out hope to somehow get it And now my Birthday is going to be spent checking my e-mail until something from Disney Destinations shows up! Any gueses as to what it might be? I really am hoping it is a FD pin but that seems a little to good to be true!

Looking forward to hearing about the surprise from Tinkerbell, pixie dust coming your way
Old 08-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #1182
Nechville
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Anything yet???
Old 08-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #1183
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever
YESSSS!!!! The Vera Bradley Disney collection will be available at WDW on Sept 21!!! Another of my hometown hand bag makers, cinda b, is also debuting bags at WDW this fall too!
I know! I can't wait to buy one or 2 when I go in October!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #1184
camgenemmysmom
Earning My Ears

Well I haven't received an email from TinkerBell yet I really didn't expect anything when I called but when she said to check my email it really got my hopes up for something! I have even been checking my spam folder I currently have a RO discount so we are saving about $150 but free dining would save us about $1000 so I will keep watching and waiting to hopefully see something from Tink
Old 08-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #1185
PrincessKyleigh
Earning My Ears

Great Mail Day!

We received our MVMCP tickets and our ME tags in the mail today. I'm surprised that our ME tags came so early since we don't leave for 4 more months, but that's one more thing to check off the list.

Just had to share my excitement with those who understand - dh doesn't get as excited about Disney and the girls don't know we're going.

March 2005 Yacht Club November 2005 Yacht Club
December 2006 Poly Novermber 2007 Disney Magic
November 2009 Contemporary July 2010 Poly
July 2011 Contemporary December 2013 POR
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: