Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #661
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizaisabel View Post
Sorry my phone is crazy. I am checking in on Dec 13 and we are under FD package. Can I pick up my tickets before the 13? Please advice since I will be staying in another property as RO discount and will like to go to the parks. Thanks!
The policy is your allowed to pick up your tickets up to three days early at any guest relations.

77,79,88 OS89,92 FW96 ASM05 OS07,09,11 POP13 POFQ/POR2015 POP
DAD(50), MOM(49) ,SON(17)
Old 08-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #662
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll65 View Post

The policy is your allowed to pick up your tickets up to three days early at any guest relations.
Hi, many thanks! Do you know where I can look for that reference to the policy. I talked with various CM while updating my days and they says that no is allow and I remember read in somewhere in this forum that is permit and you confirmed.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #663
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizaisabel View Post
Hi, many thanks! Do you know where I can look for that reference to the policy. I talked with various CM while updating my days and they says that no is allow and I remember read in somewhere in this forum that is permit and you confirmed.
This might help
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1452684

Old 08-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #664
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
To add to this, it is in post 15 section I.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #665
BellaPetunia
Mouseketeer

Tavelocity 15%off

For those of you struggling to get free dining, I received an email from Travelocity today for 15% off today on hotels. I know if you can go through an ebates or shopathome you can get some further savings. Ebates is 6.5% on hotels. I think you can add tickets and get the 15% off those as well. Just in case someone has thought about this, maybe the 15% will help.

Code: GETAWAY15E
Old 08-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #666
abish19
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered...

I tried to get free dining for our dates (first or third weeks of Nov.), and my TA said that no FD was offered at POR in the Alligator Bayou rooms. I didn't see that on the exclusions for this package. Has anyone else had experience with this?

With 5 people in our family and a budget to work within - should I try instead for a room discount, and just pay OOP for counter service meals? I know there aren't many "budget" options for families of our size.

Thanks for your input!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #667
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Ok...found a huge bonus with starting a new job this week.....the days fly by and our disney trip gets closer and closer!
Old 08-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #668
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by abish19 View Post
Hi everyone!

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered...

I tried to get free dining for our dates (first or third weeks of Nov.), and my TA said that no FD was offered at POR in the Alligator Bayou rooms. I didn't see that on the exclusions for this package. Has anyone else had experience with this?

With 5 people in our family and a budget to work within - should I try instead for a room discount, and just pay OOP for counter service meals? I know there aren't many "budget" options for families of our size.

Thanks for your input!
Free dining was offered for those rooms and dates in limited quantities. I was able to grab one a day or 2 after the deal went to the general public. They are hard to come by, but others have still been getting them in the last few days sporadically though, so If your TA does not want to keep looking, i would book it yourself if you saw your dates. If you are really attached to your agent, you can always have your reservation transferred to them.

Very anxiously awaiting our next Disney vacation, which could be either March, April, or May 2016, Oct or Nov 2015, or this spring, if I have my way.
Sigh.

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 with work DW Beach Club
May '01 with work DL Grand Californian
May '02 with work DW Boardwalk
May '03 with work DW Yacht Club
May '04 with work DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
Old 08-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #669
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nechville View Post
Woke up to see flights went up $60 a person! Ahhhh!!!! Still have 97 days for them to come back down, right? $414 a person is crazy!
Wow! That is high!
Old 08-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #670
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneylover99 View Post
I have been waiting....hoping....and it finally happened this morning!!!!!
I snagged fd at Riverside for my dates!!!!!!
I am so freakin excited!!!!!!!
Whoop!!!!!
Old 08-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #671
chester629
DIS Dad #747

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post
Wow! That is high!
Yeah I don't know what happened but we bought our flight back in June...since the same round trip flight for 4 of us would run $700 more now! Crazy!

Pre-2000:13 total trips (all offsite) ~ 2001:CBR, Disney Paris ~ 2003:CBR ~ 2005:ALS ~ 2007:CBR ~ 2013:AKL anxiously waiting

ME: DW: DS4: DS2:
Old 08-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #672
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chester629 View Post

Yeah I don't know what happened but we bought our flight back in June...since the same round trip flight for 4 of us would run $700 more now! Crazy!
Oh boo! I need to book our flights too but haven't yet. They aren't to bad on southwest coming from NC. I think it will be $1194 for all of us.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #673
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Joe, KI just posted this on their Facebook page...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7SJ...ature=youtu.be
Old 08-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #674
TDDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaPetunia View Post
For those of you struggling to get free dining, I received an email from Travelocity today for 15% off today on hotels. I know if you can go through an ebates or shopathome you can get some further savings. Ebates is 6.5% on hotels. I think you can add tickets and get the 15% off those as well. Just in case someone has thought about this, maybe the 15% will help.

Code: GETAWAY15E
Thanks so much! I am on hold right now with Disney to see if I can cancel my October trip with them. Our dates our Oct. 5th-12th at POR...no FD and no discount (bc tix increase cancels the 5% out). However, when I looked this up online for Travelocity, we can save a few hundred dollars!....Let's hope my hold time isn't long!

This hold is killing me! I can't believe there are still these hold times! Dying over here!
Old 08-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #675
disneymania0711
Mouseketeer

Sharing with those that understand my excitement!

Sooooo........before FD rolled out I was booked at the AOA Nemo Suites. When I found out that FD didn't include AOA I knew I'd have to have a back up. My first choice was POR, but when I called FD morning (chaos!! ) there were no rooms at POR for our dates, but CBR was available. We took it and were pretty pleased with our decision. I have two little girls (6 and 2) and was a little bummed to let go of some sort of themed resort, but CBR looked beautiful and from what I read fun for children. A few times since then I pulled up the WDW site (just for fun) entered my dates under the FD promotion just to see what I would get. Less and less rooms came up every time I checked. And yesterday CBR and POR were completely sold out of FD rooms for my dates. This morning I did the same. CBR was sold out, but when I pulled up POR low and behold what do I see....A ROYAL GUEST ROOM AT POR!!!! I'm thinking no way....I didn't even think they included those in this promo this time around. I called DH quickly and wondered his thoughts. Of course he knows his girls will love it so he says "Call Disney!" So I do and wait on hold with that nervous feeling thinking it will be gone before I talk with a CM. Finally my CM picks up, I ask her about it. She even thought hmmmmm. She checked and there it was!!! We got it!! I'm so excited my little princesses will get to stay in this room and with such an awesome discount like FD! Sorry for a long long post. But like my title says I'm sharing with those that understand the excitement!!

Doing a happy dance!
2015 - In Planning Mode!!!

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: