Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
Meredisney
DIS Veteran

Location: "second STAR to the right, and straight on 'til morning"

Ron Jon Resort Wrist Bands

Hi Gang! This isn't really a "cruise" question, but I know that some of you have stayed at the Ron Jon Resort at Cocoa Beach prior to or after cruising, so I thought you may know the answer.

My DH, two DS's and I are planning an overnight trip to the Ron Jon resort in Cocoa Beach. I understand that we will be given wrist bands that we will have to wear at all times. DH and I were hoping to go off property somewhere to an early dinner, we don't get to do that very often. My in-laws, who live in the area, offered to come to the resort and watch the kids so that DH and I could go on a little date. The problem is that the kids will most likely want to go swimming and use the resort amenities, but my in-laws won't have the wrist bands to "get in" to the pool area. Does anyone know if I can buy additional wrist bands for my in-laws?

Thanks is advance!

Future: Disney Dream - 11/14/2014
Completed: Disney Dream Charity Preview Cruise - 01/21/11; Carnival Dream - 07/31/10; Disney Wonder - 11/05/09; Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas - 03/30/09; Celebrity Solstice - 11/21/08 charter pre-inaugural 2 day cruise to nowhere; Disney Wonder - 11/01/07; Caribbean Princess - 9/24/05; Carnival Fascination - 11/08/04; Disney Magic - 03/27/04; Disney Wonder - 10/02/03; Disney Wonder - 5/16/02
Meredisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:36 AM   #2
lengland
Earning My Ears

Wrist bands!

We Stayed at Ron Johns a few years back and they do give you wrist bands to put on yourself. I don't know if you can buy extra but if your parents are just watching the kids I would put your wrist bands on loosely and pull them off and give them to your parents. Just put them back on when you return. Just so you know the water park closes a 5pm. Or it did when we were there a few years back and we could only use the pool. I was very surprised by that.
lengland is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: