Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Smile Calling all Kids/Teens Thankful for.... Mickey Mouse! November 24th, 2013

Hey Everyone!
How are you? My name is Adriane; I am 15 years old, and from SW Wisconsin. Where are you from? My parents just booked this cruise today, and I can't wait!! Who is all traveling with you on this cruise? I will be going with my mom and dad, 4 brothers( Zach-11) (Isaac-6) (Vincent-3) (Elias-1) and 1 sister (Stephanie-9). Will this be your 1st cruise? This will actually be my 12th Disney Cruise, but 2nd time on the Magic, and I can't wait to see all of the new changes/holiday festivities they are doing to the Magic!!! Who are all of your favorite Disney characters? I like Pluto, Patch, Marie, Chip (from chip 'n dale) Nala, Kiara, Simba, and the rest of Mickey and his gang!

So, whose joining us on this "Magical" Thanksgiving cruise?!?!?!
I can't wait to meet you all!!!!
~Adriane

Kids/Teens on this 'Magical' cruise so far:

mvlimmex- Adriane (15) Zach(11) Stephanie (9) Isaac (6) Vincent (3) and Elias (1) from SW Wisconsin

LuckyLundy21- Emma (10) from Florida

reevesinga- Anna Rae (8) from Georgia

BelindaBaltimore- Lucie(14-turning 15 on cruise) and Adrien (9)

Its kinda fun to do the impossible!
~Walt Disney

Me DH DD(16) DS(11) DD(10) DS(7) DS (4) and DS (1)

Last edited by mvlimmex; 11-06-2013 at 11:09 PM.
mvlimmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone,
My name is Stephanie. Will be nine on the cruise. I was wondering if anyone would like to be my friend.

Stephanie

~Walt Disney

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #3
LuckyLundy21
Earning My Ears

Hello

My name is Emma. I am 10 1/2 and will be in 5th grade. I can't wait for our cruise! We live in Florida and love Disney World.:beach

This will be my 1st Disney Cruise, I went on a cruise of Hawaii this summer with my grandmother, but since we just went to 5 of the Hawaiian Islands we didn't have any days at sea to chill out.

My favorite Disney characters are: Mulan (EPCOT). My favorite Disney Channel show is Gravity Falls right now.

I can't believe you've been on 12 Disney Cruises! I bet you have a lot of great stuff to tell us who have never been on a Disney cruise.

Emma
LuckyLundy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLundy21 View Post
My name is Emma. I am 10 1/2 and will be in 5th grade. I can't wait for our cruise! We live in Florida and love Disney World.:beach

This will be my 1st Disney Cruise, I went on a cruise of Hawaii this summer with my grandmother, but since we just went to 5 of the Hawaiian Islands we didn't have any days at sea to chill out.

My favorite Disney characters are: Mulan (EPCOT). My favorite Disney Channel show is Gravity Falls right now.

I can't believe you've been on 12 Disney Cruises! I bet you have a lot of great stuff to tell us who have never been on a Disney cruise.

Emma
Hi Emma and to the thread!
Disney cruises are so much fun- you are going to have a great time- I especially can't wait to see the new Magic. It looks really cool! That Hawaii cruise sounds like a lot of fun, I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. Stephanie is really enjoying writing you!!
Only 3 more months until the cruise!
~Adriane

~Walt Disney

Old 08-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #5
reevesinga
Mouseketeer

Hi, my name is Anna Rae, I am 8 years old. I live near Atlanta, GA! This will be our 8th Disney cruise and my favorite Princess is Belle! I can't wait to meet y'all!
reevesinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #6
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Hi Anna Rae,
My name is Stephanie. I am 9 years old. My favorite Disney Princess is Ariel. I was wondering if you would like to be my friend.

Stephanie

~Walt Disney

Old 08-17-2013, 06:28 AM   #7
reevesinga
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvlimmex View Post
Hi Anna Rae,
My name is Stephanie. I am 9 years old. My favorite Disney Princess is Ariel. I was wondering if you would like to be my friend.

Stephanie
Hi I would love to be your friend. Maybe we can get each others email addresses and email!!? My mom will work on that! :-). I can't wait to meet you! Are you excited about the AQUADUNK and the new Magic! It's going to be magical!
Old 10-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #8
kreedham
Mouseketeer

Hi Adriane

I'm speaking on behalf of my boys. I'll ck with them but they're boys so probably won't want to post.

I'll make sure Christopher (12) meets your brother Zach. Christopher is quite social and loves to hang in the clubs.

Allen (15 in January) is in band and likes to play roller hockey as well as searching out crazy youtube videos. Doesn't really have any "girl" friends mostly wanting to hang with the guys or alone. They've been on all the ships...this will be their 12th cruise (1 Dream, 1 Fantasy, 2 or 3 Wonder and the rest Magic) so we're all super excited to see the changes since we know this ship the best. He likes Chip and Dale and might be willing to trade pins.

We live near Atlanta!

See you and your family soon!

Last edited by kreedham; 10-14-2013 at 11:21 AM.
kreedham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #9
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreedham View Post
I'm speaking on behalf of my boys. I'll ck with them but they're boys so probably won't want to post.

I'll make sure Christopher (12) meets your brother Zach. Christopher is quite social and loves to hang in the clubs.

Allen (15 in January) is in band and likes to play roller hockey as well as searching out crazy youtube videos. Doesn't really have any "girl" friends mostly wanting to hang with the guys or alone. They've been on all the ships...this will be their 12th cruise (1 Dream, 1 Fantasy, 2 or 3 Wonder and the rest Magic) so we're all super excited to see the changes since we know this ship the best. He likes Chip and Dale and might be willing to trade pins.

We live near Atlanta!

See you and your family soon!
Hi and !!
I will let Zach know to look for Christopher in the clubs. As you saw, this will be my 12th cruise too! ( with just a little less on my other siblings) That's neat how you've been on the same amount- don't see that very often I am really excited to see the new changes as well! I can't believe how close the cruise is getting!
~Adriane

~Walt Disney

Old 10-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #10
reevesinga
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreedham View Post
I'm speaking on behalf of my boys. I'll ck with them but they're boys so probably won't want to post. I'll make sure Christopher (12) meets your brother Zach. Christopher is quite social and loves to hang in the clubs. Allen (15 in January) is in band and likes to play roller hockey as well as searching out crazy youtube videos. Doesn't really have any "girl" friends mostly wanting to hang with the guys or alone. They've been on all the ships...this will be their 12th cruise (1 Dream, 1 Fantasy, 2 or 3 Wonder and the rest Magic) so we're all super excited to see the changes since we know this ship the best. He likes Chip and Dale and might be willing to trade pins. We live near Atlanta! See you and your family soon!

Yay! We are near Atlanta also! Can't wait to meet you all!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: