Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
Belle2667
Ah, Disney, where the magic never stops!

Disney Excursions - Can 17 year olds go alone?

Its been a while since we cruised and I think it was possible but I can't remember.

On our upcoming cruise, we will have two 17 year olds who are interested in more adventurous activities than the rest of our party. Is it possible for them to attend a Disney excursion on their own?

I think we've done it in the past (I sort of remember having to walk the under-18 year old to the disembarkation spot), but I just want to be sure before I reserve any spots for them.

Thanks!
DS18
Belle2667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2667 View Post
Its been a while since we cruised and I think it was possible but I can't remember.

On our upcoming cruise, we will have two 17 year olds who are interested in more adventurous activities than the rest of our party. Is it possible for them to attend a Disney excursion on their own?

I think we've done it in the past (I sort of remember having to walk the under-18 year old to the disembarkation spot), but I just want to be sure before I reserve any spots for them.

Thanks!
because the rules are changing so often you are best off calling to find out...and ask for a supervisor because some of the CM are not right all the time....I know that they can go on the Teen excursions without the parents but not sure if they can on the others...I am assuming not but they may have something you can sign that wavers all resposabilty to DCL...the thing is is that DCL uses all outside sources...

are you sure that you want them roaming around at 17 by them selves? and if they are girls I would be a bit more leary...but you know them...my kids have jello for brains so there is no way I would let them off the ship without me unless it was through the teen excursions where they are being supervised thsi goes for my 19 year old as well...

have a great cruise!

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: