Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #2101
GusGus77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theallens View Post
My TA has been on the phone for almost 2 hours... The wait is killing me...Currently booked at Movies w/dining - but hoping to be able to get into POR w/the free dining - my dates are 11/11-16 - anyone had any luck with that time frame?
Those are our dates and we couldn't get into POR even at 12:30am. POR is totally booked during that time frame.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #2102
angelabrezovsky
Mouseketeer

ugh! I called this morning and waited an hour and a half and they said my TA has not changed anything. SO I email my TA and this is how she responds.....

I have received your email and am working on your requests. Please allow a full 24 hours for me to get back to you.

JUNE 2010- POFQ

NOVEMBER 2013- ALL STAR MUSIC

Septmber 2015- All Star Resort

me (27) DD (8) DD (6)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #2103
cjsmama
Earning My Ears

Changed my ressies $400 change to go in Dec at Pop vs in Sep at Movies. Ouch. Everything else was the same
Old 08-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #2104
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMateus View Post
Yes it shows my resort change but not dining?
I have got my email showing all me FD etc details, got it about an 1 1/2 hours after hanging up. MDE does not show anything about dining, just my hotel. So don't worry yet. I've had it take hours to get the emails from disney.

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
Old 08-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #2105
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopity1 View Post
called in this morning to change existing ressi ...... wanted free dining but of course I miss that by a few days we are checking in Oct 5th and cant be changed because of our school fall break...so I was going to get the 15% room discount we are staying at sports, she came back with the new price that was about 150 higher then before she said that it is because I would have to pay the difference of the new ticket price..NOW in the past I have never had to do this. I thought since the discount was room only it would not have anything to do with the ticket price.....confused and DID not change anything at this time
Some are reporting that they had to pay it, but most people are saying they didn't. I don't know if only certain CMs know how to modify without causing the increase or not. Last year was the first year you had to, and it took everyone (including CMs) by surprise. It had something to do with the new computer system. Regardless, tickets only went up about 3%, so a 15% discount should still see a savings. Were you going to have to change room types to prefered?
Old 08-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #2106
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus77 View Post

Those are our dates and we couldn't get into POR even at 12:30am. POR is totally booked during that time frame.
The CM told me that regular rooms were not included in the offer only RR.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #2107
TennesseeGirl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2inKC View Post

About an hour
I made a reservation at 4 and another at 8.
The one at 4 came straight through but I am still waiting for the second one
Old 08-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #2108
MinaFemme
Mouseketeer

FYI, I haven't received my confirmation e-mail yet, and MDE said nothing about dining on my reservation, but I called back and a CM confirmed that free dining is applied to my reservation. So don't worry!

First stay on site: October 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room garden view
Old 08-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #2109
AMateus
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu View Post

I have got my email showing all me FD etc details, got it about an 1 1/2 hours after hanging up. MDE does not show anything about dining, just my hotel. So don't worry yet. I've had it take hours to get the emails from disney.
Thanks that makes me feel better! I tried calling but only get busy signals!
Old 08-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #2110
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsmama View Post
Changed my ressies $400 change to go in Dec at Pop vs in Sep at Movies. Ouch. Everything else was the same
Yikes!

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
Old 08-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #2111
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelabrezovsky View Post
ugh! I called this morning and waited an hour and a half and they said my TA has not changed anything. SO I email my TA and this is how she responds.....

I have received your email and am working on your requests. Please allow a full 24 hours for me to get back to you.
Ugggg! That is truly awful! So sorry. Maybe booking on you own might be better????

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Old 08-01-2013, 09:43 AM   #2112
hoopity1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
Some are reporting that they had to pay it, but most people are saying they didn't. I don't know if only certain CMs know how to modify without causing the increase or not. Last year was the first year you had to, and it took everyone (including CMs) by surprise. Regardless, tickets only went up about 3%, so a 15% discount should still see a savings. Were you going to have to change room types to prefered?
NO, and it kind of upsets me because we have always been staying at sports even with everything going on at that time no food court and all of that. I think I will call back later today. She also made the comment for me to hang tight because in a few days she thought there might be more pins sent out that was confusing as well because I know the 2014 are going out now
Old 08-01-2013, 09:43 AM   #2113
AliWDW
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelabrezovsky View Post

The quantity of requests are unbelievable.. It's taking forever even to log on the TA site!
Old 08-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #2114
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiniglassesforme View Post
Just hypothetically, what's to prevent a family of 5 from booking with just a party of 4, then paying for a ticket themselves from undercover tourist, and paying for meals out of pocket for the extra person? If it was the difference between us going, and not being able to go, I wonder how many families consider this possibility. Especially if the kids are small.
I am having the issue. My third kid is only 4 and that is what I was thinking to do. Actually, I booked that way at RR since for 5 in a deluxe or Suite is about 2,000 more. I will bring an air mattress. Anyone did this in the past and any feedback?
Old 08-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #2115
momto2inKC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMateus View Post
Yes it shows my resort change but not dining?
I just realized that it doesn't show on there, darn! I'm sure your email will come soon, they are probably running slow with all of them being generated.

5/05 Pop, 12/06 POFQ, 9/07 Pop, 9/08 All Star Movies, 4/09 CBR/AKV/Disney Wonder, 12/11 Pop, 11/13 All Star Music, 11/14 CSR
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: