Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2013, 10:59 PM   #1396
marthachick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcinohio View Post
Hoping to get a FP for BOG for Dec 9th. For anyone who has been recently do they have the roast beef sandwich on the menu? It shows that on the all ears menus but not the DIS menus. Also if you choose to order ahead when you book the FP and are on the dining plan do you need to put in a credit card or anything? or does it just know from you MB number you log in with that you have the DP? thanks
We're trying for Dec 9 also. Hope they release the dates soon! Good luck!

Offsite May 1984
Offsite January 1990
All Star Sports October 2005
POP Century December 2013
marthachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:49 AM   #1397
OnceUponATime15
Disney frequent flyer..

Just had an interesting "glitch" experience while trying to reserve FP+ lunch at BOG.. (Using my phone)

I put in my preferred date (1st week Dec) and a variety of available times popped up immediately - shocked!!! UNTIL I saw the date at the top of the page.... the reservations were for today. lol!

So... I'm remaining hopeful that as my dates approach - I will get one of those very elusive reservations!
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #1398
amcirish
Earning My Ears

issues with Be Our Guest Fast Pass

So I've had many of the same issues as all of you. I was locked out, was told the issue was because of too many id's. Then they reset my password, then the new password wouldn't work, but my old one would. THEN I called IT back again and they reset again (actually 5th reset) and it worked and then I was able to get in for fast passes using the separate be our guest link. BUT... I have 2 reservation numbers as we are staying at 2 resorts during our stay. I entered one of our numbers and it shows me the dates, but unfortunately, it's the reservation number that is not when we are going to Magic Kingdom. So I have tried and tried to go back in and change the reservation number so it will give me my earlier dates for when we will be in Magic Kingdom, but there is not place to change your reservation number? I've called Disney 4 times (hotel twice, IT, Be Our Guest and My Disney Experience (I hung up after 10 minutes on hold) and haven't figured out how I can enter a second reservation number. I noticed you can also go into My Experience, select Be Our Guest under dining reservations and fast pass is an option there, but when you go through the steps, Be Our Guest is not an option. I'm looking for a Be Our Guest Fast Pass for Tuesday, December 3rd. Has anyone had any luck with that date yet and know how to put in a different reservation number? Has anyone had any luck going through My Disney Experience instead of the external be our guest link? Thank you!
amcirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:23 AM   #1399
auralia
DIS Veteran

getting my reservation was odd. I put in the reservation number and the name of the lead guest and it said that the name was wrong... so it tried other names. The reservation is in my sister in laws name but I am the DVC member for the reservation and I am going with too. I used my name and it went through... but when I went to order the people it listed to order for were wrong... it had my sister in laws name twice then my brother and their daughter. I still ordered who cares if they want to call me by my sister in laws name. There were 3 times available 11:30 1:20 and 3:30. We went with 11:30 due to fast pass plus timing though I would have preferred 1:20
Old 10-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #1400
ruthma
WISH I WAS TINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralia View Post
getting my reservation was odd. I put in the reservation number and the name of the lead guest and it said that the name was wrong... so it tried other names. The reservation is in my sister in laws name but I am the DVC member for the reservation and I am going with too. I used my name and it went through... but when I went to order the people it listed to order for were wrong... it had my sister in laws name twice then my brother and their daughter. I still ordered who cares if they want to call me by my sister in laws name. There were 3 times available 11:30 1:20 and 3:30. We went with 11:30 due to fast pass plus timing though I would have preferred 1:20
what date of your going ?

ruthma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #1401
SGA
Earning My Ears

FP for BOG help

Hi! I am fairly new here and have been trying to read and up and follow this thread but could use some assistance. I am traveling early in December and have already customized my Magic Bands and made my Fast Pass Plus reservations. However, I am confused as to how to book BOG for lunch. Do I need to receive an email to participate? I have tried entering my reservation number and the wrong dates pop up. I also try clicking the blue box on the BOG dining page for Fast Pass Plus but that just brings me to my regular Fast Pass Plus selections where BOG isn't an option. Any advice or suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advance!
SGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:31 AM   #1402
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponATime15 View Post
Just had an interesting "glitch" experience while trying to reserve FP+ lunch at BOG.. (Using my phone) I put in my preferred date (1st week Dec) and a variety of available times popped up immediately - shocked!!! UNTIL I saw the date at the top of the page.... the reservations were for today. lol! So... I'm remaining hopeful that as my dates approach - I will get one of those very elusive reservations!
That happens when you don't press a date and just go to the next screen it defaults
Old 10-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #1403
OnceUponATime15
Disney frequent flyer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post

That happens when you don't press a date and just go to the next screen it defaults
The mobile app and the desktop version both link to my reservation... neither has ever shown any other dates then the ones bookended by my reservation arrival & departure dates. Not in the month I've been trying... Today was an exception. (just tried again, still happening)

I am choosing dates - Dec 2/ & Dec 4.. not just clicking through. That's why I said "glitch"

Last edited by OnceUponATime15; 10-25-2013 at 11:45 AM.
OnceUponATime15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #1404
maiapapaya
Totally DIS-tracted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcirish View Post
So I've had many of the same issues as all of you. I was locked out, was told the issue was because of too many id's. Then they reset my password, then the new password wouldn't work, but my old one would. THEN I called IT back again and they reset again (actually 5th reset) and it worked and then I was able to get in for fast passes using the separate be our guest link. BUT... I have 2 reservation numbers as we are staying at 2 resorts during our stay. I entered one of our numbers and it shows me the dates, but unfortunately, it's the reservation number that is not when we are going to Magic Kingdom. So I have tried and tried to go back in and change the reservation number so it will give me my earlier dates for when we will be in Magic Kingdom, but there is not place to change your reservation number? I've called Disney 4 times (hotel twice, IT, Be Our Guest and My Disney Experience (I hung up after 10 minutes on hold) and haven't figured out how I can enter a second reservation number. I noticed you can also go into My Experience, select Be Our Guest under dining reservations and fast pass is an option there, but when you go through the steps, Be Our Guest is not an option. I'm looking for a Be Our Guest Fast Pass for Tuesday, December 3rd. Has anyone had any luck with that date yet and know how to put in a different reservation number? Has anyone had any luck going through My Disney Experience instead of the external be our guest link? Thank you!
The dates for December don't appear to be loaded yet. No one has been able to get a December date.

me DH DD23 DD12 DD9 Finnegan Daisy
1971 offsite ~ 1988 CBR ~ 2009 Poly ~ 2010 Poly ~ 2011 Poly CL ~ 2012 Poly CL ~ 2013 Poly ~ 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean ~ 2014 GF ~ 2015 Poly
maiapapaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #1405
kddisney502
P: What's the problem with Goofy?
L: Wish I knew, he's fine with Pluto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiapapaya View Post
The dates for December don't appear to be loaded yet. No one has been able to get a December date.
I'm trying for the 2nd week in Dec. I can login but when I put in my reservation number I get "Guest is already registered". Is this normal since the Dec dates aren't loaded yet? I want to make sure I'm ready for when they do get loaded. I've tried with other members of my party and I get the same error. TIA.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #1406
lacy1101
DIS Veteran

Here's what happens to me: When I click on the link provided in the first post, it immediately gives me a screen to put in my user name and password. When I do that, it takes me to the screen where it asks "Select or Replace," "View," "Modify," etc. I choose "Select and Replace" and it takes me to the calendar; however, the only dates it will allow me to pick from are within the next 7 days. Our dates are November 13-17. Why would it give me dates when I'm not even going to be there? My dates are grayed out . . .

Oct. ‘94 Caribbean Beach * Oct. ‘99 All-Star Music * Oct. ’02 All-Star Movies * Oct. ‘05 Pop Century * March ‘08 NSBA Conf. w/DH (2 days off property) * August '08 Pop Century * October ‘09 All-Star Sports * November '10 Caribbean Beach; * Sept. '11 Pop Century * November '11 Wilderness Lodge * November '12 POFQ * October '13 AKV Jambo House 25th Anniversary Trip * November '13 Coronado Springs * October '14 Caribbean Beach (to visit daughter in DCP) * December '14 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas w/daughter in DCP) * September '15 POR (Food & Wine w/friends)
lacy1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #1407
maiapapaya
Totally DIS-tracted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kddisney502 View Post
I'm trying for the 2nd week in Dec. I can login but when I put in my reservation number I get "Guest is already registered". Is this normal since the Dec dates aren't loaded yet? I want to make sure I'm ready for when they do get loaded. I've tried with other members of my party and I get the same error. TIA.
I think this is a separate issue. Others, who should be able to book based on their dates, have received this error.

me DH DD23 DD12 DD9 Finnegan Daisy
1971 offsite ~ 1988 CBR ~ 2009 Poly ~ 2010 Poly ~ 2011 Poly CL ~ 2012 Poly CL ~ 2013 Poly ~ 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean ~ 2014 GF ~ 2015 Poly
maiapapaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #1408
Disbug
WL Vet
Has recommendations from very important people!
I believe in finding enchantment wherever it may be found!
Has a couple of princesses of her own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcinohio View Post
Hoping to get a FP for BOG for Dec 9th. For anyone who has been recently do they have the roast beef sandwich on the menu? It shows that on the all ears menus but not the DIS menus.

Also if you choose to order ahead when you book the FP and are on the dining plan do you need to put in a credit card or anything? or does it just know from you MB number you log in with that you have the DP?

thanks

Roast Beef sandwich is indeed on the menu! You do not pay until you show up. I am sure there are some people that pre-order and then do not make it to BOG for some reason! Enjoy...!
Disbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #1409
bcinohio
DIS Veteran

Thank you for the info. Now they just have to open so I can book!!

bcinohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #1410
kddisney502
P: What's the problem with Goofy?
L: Wish I knew, he's fine with Pluto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiapapaya View Post
I think this is a separate issue. Others, who should be able to book based on their dates, have received this error.
Is there a someone I can contact in hopes they'll fix it for me? Or am I just out of luck? Thanks for your help.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: