Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #1366
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletto View Post
Hmmm.. I could log in and see date choices yesterday (just no actual fastpasses were available). Now I can't get in at all. Just get an Error message.
I guess I should have gone in yesterday. I finally got a chance to try to go in and change my daughter's cupcake to the strawberry, and am now getting the error message again. Oh well, chocolate it is. Hope there isn't a problem now.

Very anxiously awaiting our next Disney vacation, which could be either March, April, or May 2016, Oct or Nov 2015, or this spring, if I have my way.
Sigh.

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 with work DW Beach Club
May '01 with work DL Grand Californian
May '02 with work DW Boardwalk
May '03 with work DW Yacht Club
May '04 with work DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:06 PM   #1367
TXTink
DIS Veteran

I can go to the web site and see all of my log in information but the "sign in" button is grey....I can't sign in. When I posted about this problem earlier someone told me to clear my cookies. I did that (I have done that many times now) and still the "sign in" button is grey. Any ideas?

I have a ressie for Nov. 30th, I took a picture of it on my phone, I'm just hoping it's still there. As soon as December opens up, I'd really like to change the date, we arrive on Nov. 30th, so it's not a sure thing we will be there in time to make the ressie.

1995-All Star Music; 1996-Port Orleans; 1998-All Star Music; 2000-Port Orleans; 2001-All Star Music (x2), Caribbean Beach; 2002-Beach Club; 2003-Disneyland, Candy Cane Inn; 2004-Boardwalk Villa's; 2006-Beach Club, All Star Music, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Grand Floridian (Oldest DD was in the College Program in 2006!); 2007-Pop Century, Saratoga Springs, Disneyland-Grand Californian; 2008-Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Boardwalk Villas, All Star Movies, Old Key West, 2009-Saratoga Springs, Old Key West; 2010- Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Saratoga Springs Grand Villa; 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge; 2012-Saratoga Springs, Old Key West; 2013- Art of Animation, Saratoga Springs; 2014- Old Key West, Saratoga Springs
TXTink is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #1368
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTink View Post
I can go to the web site and see all of my log in information but the "sign in" button is grey....I can't sign in. When I posted about this problem earlier someone told me to clear my cookies. I did that (I have done that many times now) and still the "sign in" button is grey. Any ideas?

I have a ressie for Nov. 30th, I took a picture of it on my phone, I'm just hoping it's still there. As soon as December opens up, I'd really like to change the date, we arrive on Nov. 30th, so it's not a sure thing we will be there in time to make the ressie.
Try to open the web site on a different browser.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #1369
TXTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post
OK! Thank you!!

1995-All Star Music; 1996-Port Orleans; 1998-All Star Music; 2000-Port Orleans; 2001-All Star Music (x2), Caribbean Beach; 2002-Beach Club; 2003-Disneyland, Candy Cane Inn; 2004-Boardwalk Villa's; 2006-Beach Club, All Star Music, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Grand Floridian (Oldest DD was in the College Program in 2006!); 2007-Pop Century, Saratoga Springs, Disneyland-Grand Californian; 2008-Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Boardwalk Villas, All Star Movies, Old Key West, 2009-Saratoga Springs, Old Key West; 2010- Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Saratoga Springs Grand Villa; 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge; 2012-Saratoga Springs, Old Key West; 2013- Art of Animation, Saratoga Springs; 2014- Old Key West, Saratoga Springs
Old 10-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #1370
TXTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post
It worked!!!! Thank you SO much!!

My ressies are still there! Now I'll just hope for December to open up...if it does...

Old 10-23-2013, 03:38 PM   #1371
bcinohio
DIS Veteran

How do you get a FP for BOG for lunch? I don't see how people are getting them. Would love to have one for Dec 9th. If there is a link or somthing would someone please share it.

Thanks. Just 46 days to go!!

bcinohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #1372
caravarela
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcinohio View Post
How do you get a FP for BOG for lunch? I don't see how people are getting them. Would love to have one for Dec 9th. If there is a link or somthing would someone please share it. Thanks. Just 46 days to go!!
You book it on beourguestlunch.disney.go.com but as far as I know December dates have not been available so far. Keep checking

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Nov/Dec 08: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa
Nov/Dec 09: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa
Nov/Dec 10: 2Nights CSR, 7Nights Polynesian
Nov/Dec 11: Coronado Springs "Surprise the kids" trip
Nov/Dec 12: Coronado Springs
November 13: Caribbean Beach Pirate Room
November 14: Coronado Springs
caravarela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #1373
nhamm
I'd rather be at Disney!

How far in advance do the dates typically open up? It sounds as if no one has been able to secure December dates yet. Curious as to if anyone had insight as to when it might.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #1374
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
I guess I should have gone in yesterday. I finally got a chance to try to go in and change my daughter's cupcake to the strawberry, and am now getting the error message again. Oh well, chocolate it is. Hope there isn't a problem now.
Don't worry-even though I pre-ordered, she couldn't find it, so I had to order all over again.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #1375
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

They give you the opportunity to change your order once you get to BOG so if you want to make a change and can't do it online you can do it then.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #1376
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom View Post
Don't worry-even though I pre-ordered, she couldn't find it, so I had to order all over again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
They give you the opportunity to change your order once you get to BOG so if you want to make a change and can't do it online you can do it then.
Thanks! Good to know. I'm guessing if I can't access it, they might not be able to, so I may have to start from scratch anyway. Thank goodness I printed it out!

Very anxiously awaiting our next Disney vacation, which could be either March, April, or May 2016, Oct or Nov 2015, or this spring, if I have my way.
Sigh.

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 with work DW Beach Club
May '01 with work DL Grand Californian
May '02 with work DW Boardwalk
May '03 with work DW Yacht Club
May '04 with work DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #1377
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14

I finally was able to select a fast pass for lunch on nov 23 yesterday.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #1378
nhamm
I'd rather be at Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmize View Post
I finally was able to select a fast pass for lunch on nov 23 yesterday.
Yay!! Congrats!! So, it sounds like they are opening the passes about 30 days in advance. Good to know! Thanks!
Old 10-24-2013, 10:16 AM   #1379
mgrayar
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhamm View Post
Yay!! Congrats!! So, it sounds like they are opening the passes about 30 days in advance. Good to know! Thanks!
November has been open for a few weeks. I got Nov 30th last week and others had reported getting through the 30th at least two weeks ago.

Just FYI. I hope December opens soon.
mgrayar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #1380
nhamm
I'd rather be at Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrayar View Post
November has been open for a few weeks. I got Nov 30th last week and others had reported getting through the 30th at least two weeks ago.

Just FYI. I hope December opens soon.
Oh, good to know! I guess I will keep stalking it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: