Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #1291
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxazul View Post
Has anyone been successful in changing the date of their FP ? I would like to change the day I choose but I'm scared there wont be anything available the day I want (which is before my actual FP date) there should be a thread with BOG FP cancellation... I won't try it because I don't want to loose it but it's now messing with my plans
I have changed tines same day issue think you can change date without finalizing your cancellation for your original date.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #1292
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Has anyone been successful in changing the date of their FP ?
I would like to change the day I choose but I'm scared there wont be anything available the day I want (which is before my actual FP date)

there should be a thread with BOG FP cancellation...
I won't try it because I don't want to loose it but it's now messing with my plans
BOG FP is just a test now; once it becomes part of FP+ on MDE, coordinating cancellations might be possible.
Register to remove

Old 10-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #1293
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu View Post

It's just DH and me, and I was able to make ours after we got our MBs and it opened for October.
I wasn't chosen I just went on the site and it worked
Old 10-15-2013, 09:29 AM   #1294
Mommy2TwoMickeys
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know how to fix the "guest is already registerd" error? Our reservation is in my husbands name(who does not have a mde acct). When I try to use my email with his info, it says guest is already registered. My FIL does have an acct and they have the same name(JR. and III). I am so confused on what to do
Old 10-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #1295
skier_pete
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
Does anyone know how to fix the "guest is already registerd" error? Our reservation is in my husbands name(who does not have a mde acct). When I try to use my email with his info, it says guest is already registered. My FIL does have an acct and they have the same name(JR. and III). I am so confused on what to do
I have the same problem, and have not been able to find anyone to answer the question. Would love an answer.

1971 - 1982 Many childhood trips May 1997 - Off-site w/ DGF (now DW) October 2000 - Off-site w/ DW - 1st AK
October 14-20,2006 - First on-site (POFQ), first w/ DD3 and DMIL. September 22-29, 2007 with freinds @ POFQ! August 23-31, 2008. Just us 3...dining for free!
December 12-20, 2009 - 40th Birthday trip! Trip Report April 20-25, 2010 - Short surprise trip for DD! Trip Report
October 15-25, 2010 @ AKL Trip Report!
November 11-20, 2011 - Free dining at CBR! PTR! and Trip Report
July/August 2012 Disneyland / Australia TripPTR "I choose to Be Amused" TR
The Disney Trifecta - a PTR for 2013. LINK Trip Reports - ABD: "A Fistful of Fastpasses" WDW: "For A Few Fastpasses More" DCL: "Once Upon a Time in the Carribean"

October 2014 Pre Trip Report- "Let us plan our Escape !" LINK
skier_pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:29 PM   #1296
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by skier_pete View Post
I have the same problem, and have not been able to find anyone to answer the question. Would love an answer.
Try creating another MDE account with your husband name..
Old 10-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #1297
g-dad66
DIS Veteran

I called their IT tech line and was told that I cannot make a reservation unless I have been specifically invited to do so, but the resort concierge can do it for us when we arrive at WDW.

So that's what we plan to do.

Historical Orlando weather data here: http://www.leaveittogenie.com/weather.html
g-dad66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #1298
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-dad66 View Post
I called their IT tech line and was told that I cannot make a reservation unless I have been specifically invited to do so, but the resort concierge can do it for us when we arrive at WDW. So that's what we plan to do.
LMAO yea heard that one before ... Not true BUT they IT wont help you cause it really is a test.. And yes the resort should be able to make it for you ... good luck
Old 10-15-2013, 02:06 PM   #1299
roxazul
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
I have changed tines same day issue think you can change date without finalizing your cancellation for your original date.
You were right
At first it said that this would delete the current reservation but I did try and it still asked for a confirmation in the end... so I was able to get the day and time (after many times change though) I needed.

Thank you

Me DD9
roxazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #1300
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
You were right At first it said that this would delete the current reservation but I did try and it still asked for a confirmation in the end... so I was able to get the day and time (after many times change though) I needed. Thank you
Nice
Old 10-16-2013, 05:49 PM   #1301
TennesseeGirl
Mouseketeer

Love Disboards
I am still completely confused but I think I was finally able to get a fast pass reservation for BOG. I have a room only reservation at POP that only has numbers for the conf.# and that actually worked. Thought of trying that after reading some of your posts.
TennesseeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #1302
jordansmama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
I have the same problem. I called and spoke to the MDE IT dept today. They told me that I have to go to Guest Services at MK to make any changes to my reservation. Not very helpful.
jordansmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #1303
KittyKat1978
DIS Veteran

I am having the 'guest already registered' problem as well. According to IT there was an email sent out and the number to contact for help would be in it.

I called 407-939-7849 (IT), so it's not this number.

Anyone get an email invite for BOG?

DL - Hojo's Mar 86/ PPH Feb 12/ Hojo's May 12/ BWPPI Oct 12/ DLH Dec 12/ DLH Feb 13/ FFI Oct 14

DCL - Sept 13 Wonder to Alaska

KittyKat1978 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #1304
ruthma
WISH I WAS TINK

In September I went for on a fass pass to BOG. Now I want to go in December but I keep getting this message. Can you only go once. Has anyone gone twice

Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.

ruthma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #1305
mgrayar
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthma View Post
In September I went for on a fass pass to BOG. Now I want to go in December but I keep getting this message. Can you only go once. Has anyone gone twice Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.
That's the same error we all get. It just means it is not opened yet.
mgrayar is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: