Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #1276
sladphie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwmom0f3
I have a question. I do not like mayo but I didn't see an option to tell them not to put it on my sandwich. Is there a way to do that or do you actually order this when you get there?
You can go back and edit the orders to remove sauce, tomatoes, etc. I wasn't able to do it when initially placing the order on the site but had no problems afterwards.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using DISBoards

2014 - Port Orleans Riverside
2013 - Caribbean Beach Resort
2011 - Caribbean Beach Resort
2009 - Fort Wilderness Campground
2002 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
1997 - Off Property
Plus MANY visits as a child!

sladphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:09 AM   #1277
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwmom0f3 View Post
I have a question. I do not like mayo but I didn't see an option to tell them not to put it on my sandwich. Is there a way to do that or do you actually order this when you get there? Also, it is showing a charge for us but I'm assuming that will be taken care of on our dining plan. I did this under my husbands name, not mine.
Go back in you can edit the way you want ..I took my mayo off mine also..

You pay when you get there
Register to remove

Old 10-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #1278
Dsnyless in Seattle
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwmom0f3 View Post
Also, it is showing a charge for us but I'm assuming that will be taken care of on our dining plan. I did this under my husbands name, not mine.
There's an option to turn "Dining Plan" on or off as you're putting in your order. From what I remember, it's on the right side of the screen underneath where all the costs are tallied for your bill. Once I flipped it to Dining Plan, all charges went away except for what we ordered that wouldn't be included in our DP - an extra French Onion Soup, for example. Have fun!
Old 10-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #1279
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeocacherDad View Post
Just did it, worked fine. Here is what I did.

I went to the link listed in the first post in this thread (sorry, system won't let me post links yet) and logged in my my disney account.

I used the "confirmation number: 4321XXXXXXXX" from my Magic Bands page in MDE.

After that I was able to pick my date/time from my existing reservation days (Got a 12:25-12:55PM reservation, woot).

I selected the food for my party, no charge as I stayed within my DP entitlements and saved my selections.

What does concern me is that it is not showing up in my MDE and I got no confirmation e-mail.

Hope this helps.
What's different for me is that when I clicked on the link from the first page here, it takes me to a page that already has a square box with my Email (which is also my Disney account user name) under a box around 1 inch square. When I click on that box, that's when I get the error notice. I thought maybe it was because I hadn't checked in yet, so this morning I tried to do on-line check in. Wouldn't you know-now I'm getting an error message there also, telling me to try again later. It shows my upcoming reservation, but won't let me check-in, even though it's only 5 days away. I guess computers just don't like me! But thanks anyways, GeocacherDad, I know you tried to help.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #1280
Oswald78
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly3girls View Post
Thanks! I had to create a new user name using one of the other guests name. For some reason the website will only recognize one trip for me.
There's only one reservation tied to the email when you login. Did you use the reservation number for your November stay? That's how it would know which dates to pull from.

I had a split stay between AoA and AKL and originally signed in with my AoA reservation. That only got the first half of my trip and we wanted to do it in the second half cause all of us would be there. So I had to create a second login for the AKL reservation to capture the last half of our trip and our added guests.
Oswald78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #1281
cdock
Earning My Ears

I am trying to go back in and add orders for people in my party and every time i do it, it will not save their choices. Is this happening to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?
cdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #1282
Debbru
Mouseketeer

I was able to make our BOG FP+ lunch reservation for Thanksgiving week. We are 2 famililies staying together at SSR DVC on one reservation - all of our names came up on the BOG link & it let me book for all six of us. I just did the expedite, not pre-order.

Question - when we get there and order, can each family order/pay separately & take the two roses to the same table so we can all sit together, but not have to figure out splitting the bill (we will not have credit card/room charging on our magic bands, but will just pay OOP).

Thanks for any help.
Debbru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #1283
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia

Well, I think I'll officially give up til I get there. I can't help but wonder-it says that only "certain" guests are "invited" to participate and you have to be one of the "chosen ones" to do it beforehand. Maybe they don't invite solos or couples, only families or young people (who might someday have young children). For most of the trip I'll be solo, then DH is joining me for a few days. Guess I'll just go to the lobby concierge, look sad, and like a PP said, hope there are some times left when I want to do it. After all, I am young at heart!
Old 10-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #1284
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom View Post
Well, I think I'll officially give up til I get there. I can't help but wonder-it says that only "certain" guests are "invited" to participate and you have to be one of the "chosen ones" to do it beforehand. Maybe they don't invite solos or couples, only families or young people (who might someday have young children). For most of the trip I'll be solo, then DH is joining me for a few days. Guess I'll just go to the lobby concierge, look sad, and like a PP said, hope there are some times left when I want to do it. After all, I am young at heart!
It's just DH and me, and I was able to make ours after we got our MBs and it opened for October.

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #1285
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom View Post
Don't know the rhyme or reason but one login worked for me and one didn't .. IMHO it has nothing to do with list or chosen few.. Just think this is purely a test And if lucky it will work for you .
Old 10-15-2013, 07:44 AM   #1286
caselaw3
DIS Veteran

is it open for December yet?
Old 10-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #1287
caselaw3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRyan View Post
I clicked the link and it is letting me go through with the process. I typed in my reservation number for my hotel, which was all numbers, and it worked.

BTW, I am a part of MagicBand testing next month and staying at Pop Century, so not sure if that has something to do with it?

I am now on this page.

What do you do if your reservation number has letters?

is there another number that I don't know about?
Old 10-15-2013, 08:01 AM   #1288
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by caselaw3 View Post
What do you do if your reservation number has letters?

is there another number that I don't know about?
you need the number from your Magic Bands confirmation or the number on the yellow DME yellow luggage tags. Number is 12 digits and begins with a 4. Its not open for December yet but with the correct reservation# you should be able to log in.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #1289
myhouseofmouse
Disney Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by caselaw3 View Post
is it open for December yet?
Not yet
Old 10-15-2013, 08:36 AM   #1290
roxazul
Mouseketeer

Change FP date

Has anyone been successful in changing the date of their FP ?
I would like to change the day I choose but I'm scared there wont be anything available the day I want (which is before my actual FP date)

there should be a thread with BOG FP cancellation...
I won't try it because I don't want to loose it but it's now messing with my plans

Me DD9
roxazul is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: