Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #1261
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly3girls View Post
I need help and hoping someone else has had this problem. We have a trip booked in November and January. When I go on the website to choose a time for November it only shows the January dates which of course are not eligible yet. It will not let me change the calendar to November. I have all of the hotel reservations linked to my regular disney account. What do I need to do to add the November dates? TIA!
You can't it's when Disney loads them...
Old 10-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #1262
shelly3girls

Disney mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post

You can't it's when Disney loads them...
But I've read of other people already booking November. My dates are less than 30 days away. Is it different for everyone?
shelly3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #1263
5DisneyNuts
Head might be in NY, but my heart is in WDW

Quote:
I need help and hoping someone else has had this problem. We have a trip booked in November and January. When I go on the website to choose a time for November it only shows the January dates which of course are not eligible yet. It will not let me change the calendar to November. I have all of the hotel reservations linked to my regular disney account. What do I need to do to add the November dates?
TIA!
Clear your cache and try a different browser.

If that doesn't work, create a login for someone in your travel party and link via MDE. Login to the BOG site using the "new" login and you should be good.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:31 PM   #1264
5DisneyNuts
Head might be in NY, but my heart is in WDW

Quote:
But I've read of other people already bookingNovember. My dates ar
e less than 30 days away. Is it different for everyone?
Booking is open to 11/30
Old 10-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #1265
shelly3girls

Disney mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5DisneyNuts View Post

Clear your cache and try a different browser.

If that doesn't work, create a login for someone in your travel party and link via MDE. Login to the BOG site using the "new" login and you should be good.
Thanks! I had to create a new user name using one of the other guests name. For some reason the website will only recognize one trip for me.
shelly3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #1266
mgrayar
Mouseketeer

I keep getting this error:

Thank you for participating in the FastPass+ test. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center or at Guest Relations in the Magic Kingdom® Park or Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
mgrayar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:15 AM   #1267
JEAhrtWDW
Mouseketeer

YEA! YEA! YEA!

I was able to book 11/25 2:00-2:30

A BIG to everyone here providing and sharing information. Thanks to all of you I have my MB, FP+ selections and now BOG Lunch all ordered, planned and booked. I seriously don't think I would have been able to navigate through all of this as easily as I did without having a place to learn from others experiences.

Previous Trips...
Thanksgiving 2013 CSR ~ June 2013 GF (work trip) ~ Sept 2013 WL (DS 6th B-Day) ~ Aug 2011 CSR (girls only - niece's 13th birthday) ~May 2011 Poly (4 yr old cousins trip) ~ Nov 2010 Beach Club ~June 2010 19 in a Vacation Home ~Aug 2009 CSR (girls only) ~ Nov 2008 POFQ ~Aug 2008 POP (girls only) ~June 2005 DTD Hotel~June 2004 Vacation Home ~ Nov 2002 DTD Hotel~March 2001 DTD Hotel~Nov 2000 Offsite
JEAhrtWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #1268
ses1230
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5DisneyNuts View Post
Booking is open to 11/30
Ooh, when did that happen? Last time I checked it was open until 11/24. I want to get one for 12/3, hopefully that will open soon!

1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT
ses1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #1269
disneygal55
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom View Post
Grrr! I've been trying to log on to the website specified about 5 times a day for about a week, and all I keep getting is the Error message and "Please see the lobby concierge after you check in". Hearing all the success everyone else is having makes me even more frustrated-I want to eat there so much!
Me too Simba's Mom! I have been trying to get a FP+ reservation for a couple of weeks now. I tried different email accounts, hotel and MB numbers, changed to my husband's name with no success. Keep getting the message in red to make sure my name and reservation number is correct. Even though I really wanted to eat there and really wanted to see the inside of the castle, I've pretty much resigned myself that for some reason it won't happen. Glad that almost everyone has had success and can enjoy the experience but I too am upset that I can't do the same thing. Looking forward to enjoying the million other things that Disney offers lol! Have a great trip.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #1270
GeocacherDad
Earning My Ears

Just did it, worked fine. Here is what I did.

I went to the link listed in the first post in this thread (sorry, system won't let me post links yet) and logged in my my disney account.

I used the "confirmation number: 4321XXXXXXXX" from my Magic Bands page in MDE.

After that I was able to pick my date/time from my existing reservation days (Got a 12:25-12:55PM reservation, woot).

I selected the food for my party, no charge as I stayed within my DP entitlements and saved my selections.

What does concern me is that it is not showing up in my MDE and I got no confirmation e-mail.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:52 AM   #1271
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygal55 View Post
Me too Simba's Mom! I have been trying to get a FP+ reservation for a couple of weeks now. I tried different email accounts, hotel and MB numbers, changed to my husband's name with no success. Keep getting the message in red to make sure my name and reservation number is correct. Even though I really wanted to eat there and really wanted to see the inside of the castle, I've pretty much resigned myself that for some reason it won't happen. Glad that almost everyone has had success and can enjoy the experience but I too am upset that I can't do the same thing. Looking forward to enjoying the million other things that Disney offers lol! Have a great trip.
ask at the concierge desk at your resort, people have come back and posted that they were able to get it done while they were at WDW.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #1272
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeocacherDad View Post
Just did it, worked fine. Here is what I did. I went to the link listed in the first post in this thread (sorry, system won't let me post links yet) and logged in my my disney account. I used the "confirmation number: 4321XXXXXXXX" from my Magic Bands page in MDE. After that I was able to pick my date/time from my existing reservation days (Got a 12:25-12:55PM reservation, woot). I selected the food for my party, no charge as I stayed within my DP entitlements and saved my selections. What does concern me is that it is not showing up in my MDE and I got no confirmation e-mail. Hope this helps.
It's not linked to MB nor will you get a confirm email.. Just take a screen shot in case
Old 10-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #1273
disneygal55
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
ask at the concierge desk at your resort, people have come back and posted that they were able to get it done while they were at WDW.
Yes...but with all the people who have been successful with getting reservations (as evidenced by the disboards) there probably won't be any reservation times left by the time we arrive lol! Thanks for the info though.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #1274
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

I have a question. I do not like mayo but I didn't see an option to tell them not to put it on my sandwich. Is there a way to do that or do you actually order this when you get there?

Also, it is showing a charge for us but I'm assuming that will be taken care of on our dining plan. I did this under my husbands name, not mine.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:04 AM   #1275
ruthma
WISH I WAS TINK

I was at BOG in sept and had preorders my lunch which was a sandwich with mayo. When I got there and you get in line inside you are able to change that. They took mayo off and all was fine.

ruthma is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: