Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-05-2013, 02:31 AM   #1201
5DisneyNuts
Head might be in NY, but my heart is in WDW
 
5DisneyNuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 744

Looks like now it is open until 11/24
__________________
Me, DH, & My Three Boys
5DisneyNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #1202
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran
 
Music City Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5DisneyNuts View Post
Looks like now it is open until 11/24
Thanks for posting this. I just made an ADR for 11/24. My choices were arrival times of 10:00 - 10:35 and then the next starting time wasn't until 1:00. I would've preferred something in the 11:30 range, but what can you do? I went with the earlier time since I'm not sure when we're leaving the park that day.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that you're not supposed to make these ADRs unless you receive some type of invitation -- is that still believed to be true?
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-05-2013, 10:05 AM   #1203
maiapapaya
Totally DIS-tracted!
 
maiapapaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: southwestern ON
Posts: 2,501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
Thanks for posting this. I just made an ADR for 11/24. My choices were arrival times of 10:00 - 10:35 and then the next starting time wasn't until 1:00. I would've preferred something in the 11:30 range, but what can you do? I went with the earlier time since I'm not sure when we're leaving the park that day.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that you're not supposed to make these ADRs unless you receive some type of invitation -- is that still believed to be true?
That's what IT CM's have been telling people (as recently as last week when they called after not being able to make a reservation) and Disney hasn't published the website address, so that's seems to be the official line. But people have still been able to use the link and no one seems to have been turned away at the restaurant. I guess officially people aren't supposed to be doing it, but Disney isn't enforcing anything.
__________________


me DH DD23 DD12 DD9 Finnegan Daisy
1971 offsite ~ 1988 CBR ~ 2009 Poly ~ 2010 Poly ~ 2011 Poly CL ~ 2012 Poly CL ~ 2013 Poly ~ 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean ~ 2014 GF ~ 2015 GF
maiapapaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #1204
pooch
I feel so special now!!
 
pooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: enfield, ct
Posts: 3,542

based on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5DisneyNuts View Post
Looks like now it is open until 11/24
looks like I only have to check obsessively for another week or so!!!
__________________
POOCH
4/84 Off Site, 10/89 CBR, 9/99 DxL, 8/06 WL, 9/07 Pop, 9/08 POFQ, 9/09 Pop, 9/10 Pop, 8/11 Pop, 5/12 CSR, 11/12 At DD's, 12/13 POFQ, 2/15 US/IOA/POP

pooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #1205
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran
 
Music City Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiapapaya View Post
That's what IT CM's have been telling people (as recently as last week when they called after not being able to make a reservation) and Disney hasn't published the website address, so that's seems to be the official line. But people have still been able to use the link and no one seems to have been turned away at the restaurant. I guess officially people aren't supposed to be doing it, but Disney isn't enforcing anything.
Gotcha -- thanks.
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #1206
Susiec
Mouseketeer
 
Susiec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 383

How has it been for everyone when they go to check in.
__________________
Past Trips:
10/2013

Susiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #1207
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran
 
patrickpiteo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Middle Village, NY USA
Posts: 1,644

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiec View Post
how has it been for everyone when they go to check in.
yes
__________________
patrickpiteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #1208
Susiec
Mouseketeer
 
Susiec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
yes
Huh?
__________________
Past Trips:
10/2013

Susiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:10 PM   #1209
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran
 
patrickpiteo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Middle Village, NY USA
Posts: 1,644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susiec View Post
Huh?
Huh was your ? .. Has any one ever been turners away without SB invite... I meant to day NO
__________________
patrickpiteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #1210
Susiec
Mouseketeer
 
Susiec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
Huh was your ? .. Has any one ever been turners away without SB invite... I meant to day NO
No my question was how is it and how has it Ben at check in
__________________
Past Trips:
10/2013

Susiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #1211
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran
 
patrickpiteo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Middle Village, NY USA
Posts: 1,644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susiec View Post
No my question was how is it and how has it Ben at check in
LOL all reports are great and no issues
__________________
patrickpiteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #1212
aroundtheriverbend
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Davidson, NC
Posts: 728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
Thanks for posting this. I just made an ADR for 11/24. My choices were arrival times of 10:00 - 10:35 and then the next starting time wasn't until 1:00. I would've preferred something in the 11:30 range, but what can you do? I went with the earlier time since I'm not sure when we're leaving the park that day.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that you're not supposed to make these ADRs unless you receive some type of invitation -- is that still believed to be true?
Hi, if you sign back in, there is actually an option to try to change your time, we did that and were able to move ours from 10:30 to 12:05.
__________________


Me DH DS10 DD8
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #1213
IwannaseeMickey
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 497

Help! Trying to sign in to check my BoG lunch time I made and when I put my info in it says guest already registered, won't show me my current reservation, and it doesn't show up on MDE app with the rest if my times and FP+. Help! It is on Thursday, so I need the time!
IwannaseeMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #1214
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran
 
Music City Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundtheriverbend View Post
Hi, if you sign back in, there is actually an option to try to change your time, we did that and were able to move ours from 10:30 to 12:05.
Thanks so much for the tip. I went back in and changed it to 11:25 - 11:55 -- perfect!
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:31 PM   #1215
Takket
Test Tracker
 
Takket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Suburbs of Detroit
Posts: 22

forgive me if this has been asked but this thread is over 1000 posts long lol. how soon ahead of time will BoG FP+ become available on MDE? Looknig a tthe app i can't make fastpass picks more than 2 months into the future. our trip is 4/1/14 to 4/8/14 and i want to jump on checking for FP+ picks as soon as they become available. We were one of the lucky ones that got invited to beta test the system in september but i'm not counting on that kind of break again!
Takket is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: