Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #976
Eastern
DIS Veteran

I am doing a split stay (2 rooms, then 1 room). When I put in the reservation # for the 2 room stay, it only brings up 2 people that can reserve, instead of 5. I thought it would bring up all 5 people like it does when I use the normal reservation system. Now the link won't let me add another reservation number. It says I am already registered
Eastern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #977
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunet View Post
I found it! Yes, you are correct, I found the number on our MBs as well Got a decent time. My husband will be so thrilled!
YEAH!!!
HBGdancermom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-23-2013, 09:21 AM   #978
Eastern
DIS Veteran

I talked to someone @ FP and he said that if you're not on 'the list' you won't be able to make an actual reservation.

My attempt took me to the 'pick your date' page and when I clicked on a date it said that day was not available. He said this will happen if you are 'not on the list'. It will still take you almost to the end, but won't let you confirm a booking. Not sure if this has already been mentioned as I did not read all 66 pages.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #979
aroundtheriverbend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern View Post
I talked to someone @ FP and he said that if you're not on 'the list' you won't be able to make an actual reservation.

My attempt took me to the 'pick your date' page and when I clicked on a date it said that day was not available. He said this will happen if you are 'not on the list'. It will still take you almost to the end, but won't let you confirm a booking. Not sure if this has already been mentioned as I did not read all 66 pages.
When are you traveling? This is what happened up until last week for our October trip. If you are going mid November or later, it may just not be loaded yet. Just a possibility.

Me DH DS10 DD8
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #980
MinaFemme
Mouseketeer

I have been checking that site every day since the beginning of August. So excited to book!

First stay on site: October 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room garden view
MinaFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #981
chris4disney
Yes, I'm a Disney freak... and I'm okay with that.

The website allowed me to make a FP+ lunch reservation for late October today! But I didn't see anywhere that I got an actual confirmation #. Did anyone else get a #?
Oct. 2014 BCV F&W, MNSSHP, Oct. 2013 BCV F&W, MNSSHP, Dec. 2012 BCV & BWV Boardwalk View!! MVMCP, La NOUBA, Oct. 2011 BLT & BCV 10th Anniversary trip! F&W, KTTK Tour , Oct. 2010 BCV F&W, MNSSHP, Sep. 2009 POP Free Dining, F&W, Oct. 2008 BCV & BWV F&W, MNSSHP, Jan. 2008 AKL Our first ADULTS ONLY trip!, Oct. 2007 BCV F&W, MNSSHP, Nov. 2006 POR MVMCP, Sep. 2005 AS-Sports Free Dining , Nov. 2004 AKL Platinum Plan
chris4disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:26 AM   #982
Disbug
WL Vet
Has recommendations from very important people!
I believe in finding enchantment wherever it may be found!
Has a couple of princesses of her own!

No... No number...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4disney View Post
The website allowed me to make a FP+ lunch reservation for late October today! But I didn't see anywhere that I got an actual confirmation #. Did anyone else get a #?
Just print your confirmation or take a screen shot with your phone to bring with! CONGRATS!
Disbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #983
goofy78
…sea monkey has my money… …yes, I'm a natural blue…

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundtheriverbend View Post
When are you traveling? This is what happened up until last week for our October trip. If you are going mid November or later, it may just not be loaded yet. Just a possibility.
I was able to book for November 11 BOG FP+ on Saturday.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #984
jimim
DIS Veteran

Ok I've asked 3 times but it keeps getting buried.

I have 2 res in the same account. I put in the first res and did my fast pass. But how do I change to put in the second. Each time I log in and out it auto puts in the first res. I called IT and get nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanksgiving week at AKV's with my family and parents!

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60184887@N08/
jimim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #985
chris4disney
Yes, I'm a Disney freak... and I'm okay with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disbug View Post
Just print your confirmation or take a screen shot with your phone to bring with! CONGRATS!
That's what I was thinking too. Thanks!

For those that have already ate lunch there with the Fastpass+ arrival time, how long did it take your lunch from arrival to leaving? Our FP+ arrival window is 11:45-12:00. Then my son has an appointment at the Pirate League at 12:55. If we get to BOG just before 11:45 is that going to be cutting it too close for the Pirate League?

Also... if you make your meal selection in advance online, can you make changes once you get there?
Oct. 2014 BCV F&W, MNSSHP, Oct. 2013 BCV F&W, MNSSHP, Dec. 2012 BCV & BWV Boardwalk View!! MVMCP, La NOUBA, Oct. 2011 BLT & BCV 10th Anniversary trip! F&W, KTTK Tour , Oct. 2010 BCV F&W, MNSSHP, Sep. 2009 POP Free Dining, F&W, Oct. 2008 BCV & BWV F&W, MNSSHP, Jan. 2008 AKL Our first ADULTS ONLY trip!, Oct. 2007 BCV F&W, MNSSHP, Nov. 2006 POR MVMCP, Sep. 2005 AS-Sports Free Dining , Nov. 2004 AKL Platinum Plan
chris4disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #986
esox17
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimim View Post

I have 2 res in the same account. I put in the first res and did my fast pass. But how do I change to put in the second. Each time I log in and out it auto puts in the first res. I called IT and get nowhere.

This happened to me too. Just start an account for someone else in the party who doesn't have one yet and link them that way...annoying, but worked for me.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #987
Eastern
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimim View Post

This happened to me too. But it wouldn't even let me get the first fp, after I picked the day it said 'no days available'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esox17 View Post
This happened to me too. Just start an account for someone else in the party who doesn't have one yet and link them that way...annoying, but worked for me.
I tried this too and it wouldn't let me input the second name/email with the second reservation number.

Update: I used an old email with the second reservation number. It let me get all the way to 'select a date' and then it said 'no dates available'. This is for January.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #988
asmit4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundtheriverbend View Post
Hmmmm....I was able to get a BoG FP for mid November. Nov. 17th to be exact just yesterday. It should work now. (We have a ressie at All Star Sports)
November 2013- Wyndham Bonnet Creek/AS Sports
October 2014- DVC- Saratoga Springs/Wyndham BC
asmit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #989
Eastern
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmit4 View Post
Hmmmm....I was able to get a BoG FP for mid November. Nov. 17th to be exact just yesterday. It should work now. (We have a ressie at All Star Sports)
The IT guy told me that only some people were selected for the fp BOG reservations. So when you get rejected at the select a day screen, it means you weren't selected.

I don't know if it's true but why are some people able to reserve and some aren't?
Old 09-23-2013, 12:30 PM   #990
Fivemuggles
Mouseketeer

I was just able to book my lunch for Oct 27th!!
Fivemuggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: