Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2013, 06:36 PM   #931
texasaggie1998
Earning My Ears

I got a reservation for Nov 12, 11:15-11:30am and did not have an invite...hope it doesn't get cancelled! But does anyone know if you can add people to your reservation? I didn't see that option, but we are traveling with grandparents who are staying in a different room (paying their own).
texasaggie1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #932
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasaggie1998 View Post
I got a reservation for Nov 12, 11:15-11:30am and did not have an invite...hope it doesn't get cancelled! But does anyone know if you can add people to your reservation? I didn't see that option, but we are traveling with grandparents who are staying in a different room (paying their own).
I have heard of none getting cancelled before there are even cases where people have gotten them from the front desk at no monorail resorts..

So CM's have a new story every day of the week.

They need to get better at fixing all the glitches in their screwy IT system.. Such as the infamous UT ticket not linking fiasco...
Register to remove

Old 09-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #933
laceyinwonderland
Mouseketeer

Okay, I have no idea what I did.... it must of been pixie dust! I tried my regular email that all my MDE stuff is under, and once again, I got the Thanks for trying, error, try again blaa blaaa. I tried another email address and the same reservation number, and it worked!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!! Thanks to everyone on this thread for the inside info!!! Now we will have lunch at BOG and Dinner at CRT! My girls are going to be so excited to eat in two castles in the same day!! This mama is tickled pink!!
Dec 2011 POP
Nov 2013 AOA/POP

June 2014 offsite/AKV Happy Bday to ME!
Sept 2014 POFQ
laceyinwonderland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #934
ohboyx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceyinwonderland View Post
Okay, I have no idea what I did.... it must of been pixie dust! I tried my regular email that all my MDE stuff is under, and once again, I got the Thanks for trying, error, try again blaa blaaa. I tried another email address and the same reservation number, and it worked!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!! Thanks to everyone on this thread for the inside info!!! Now we will have lunch at BOG and Dinner at CRT! My girls are going to be so excited to eat in two castles in the same day!! This mama is tickled pink!!
LOVE this!

January 2006 Animal Kingdom Lodge
January 2008 Port Orleans Riverside

May 2011 All Star Music Family Suites
Disney Cruise aboard the Dream October 2012
October 2013 Fort Wilderness Cabins
ohboyx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #935
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Now we will have lunch at BOG and Dinner at CRT! My girls are going to be so excited to eat in two castles in the same day!! This mama is tickled pink!!
We did a 2 castle day back in December. It really was an awesome and memorable day!
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #936
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
O.K. Whatever you did, I need to know! I've tried every combination of reservation #'s, emails and guests possible, and still nothing. I wish I could get my magical express tag #'s so I could try that too...

Very anxiously awaiting our next Disney vacation, which could be either March, April, or May 2016, Oct or Nov 2015, or this spring, if I have my way.
Sigh.

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 with work DW Beach Club
May '01 with work DL Grand Californian
May '02 with work DW Boardwalk
May '03 with work DW Yacht Club
May '04 with work DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #937
rnorwo1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjmjzh View Post
Log back in to the website where you made the reservation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
log back in, click view and continue through. Probably a good idea to print the details because there is no confirmation # and its not linked to MDE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
You can always take a screen shot with your phone or just log back in and show them the reservation
Quote:
Originally Posted by margareton27 View Post
You don't have to order in advance. You can order when you get there. It just means you have to go through the selection process when you arrive. I'm taking that option. Although I am pretty sure what I want you never know until the day.
Thanks so much! I was able to see it fine and got a screen shot, great idea! I also finally figured out all of the attraction fp+... I assume this is not connected as it let me make 3 fp for rides in addition to this? I don't want to get there and find out the lunch has been canceled!
rnorwo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #938
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnorwo1 View Post
Thanks so much! I was able to see it fine and got a screen shot, great idea! I also finally figured out all of the attraction fp+... I assume this is not connected as it let me make 3 fp for rides in addition to this? I don't want to get there and find out the lunch has been canceled!
Not connected to FP + or the MDE
Old 09-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #939
DisneyDonna62
Earning My Ears

Here's how it worked for me....I followed the link to beourguestlunch.disney.go, used my email address and my DVC PASSWORD, et voila, I was in!

Prior to this glorious event, I had been put through a process of merging all my disney accounts including my new my disney experience account and my DVC account.

Upon arrival, I logged into beourguestlunch.disney.go on my iPhone, showed the concierge the screen with my fast pass, and she already had my name in her system! Once it says you have a fast pass, you don't have to worry. It was all there for me, and I WAS worried lol. We had a great time.
DisneyDonna62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:26 PM   #940
OhioWDWDuo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMouse View Post

Did the reservation disappear from the BOG lunch reservation website? I can go to the website now and view my reservation with the time information all there. I was figuring that if there was a problem, I'd just be able to pull out my iPhone and login and show them my reservation. Is that faulty logic? Will it disappear at some point. I'm concerned!
No, the ressie was still there on the site but I couldn't pull it up with my iPhone right then..,connectivity wasn't working great at that moment! Nothing to worry about; another guest came up at the same time and they couldn't find her ressie either. I didn't see her show any "proof" and she was let right in.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:34 PM   #941
disneymomma10
Earning My Ears

I was able to log into the BOG fastpass site, but can't get a date past 11/8. I need 11/9. We are staying from 11/3 to 11/10. Not sure why I can't get one on 11/9!! Anyone else having this problem???
disneymomma10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:02 PM   #942
laceyinwonderland
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle

O.K. Whatever you did, I need to know! I've tried every combination of reservation #'s, emails and guests possible, and still nothing. I wish I could get my magical express tag #'s so I could try that too...
I went under my reservations in MDE. I've already done online check in, so I clicked view details, then change check in. Once on that screen, I copied the url and pasted it somewhere else, just to view the number part of the url. Then I logged into the BOG website with my regular email, and it didn't work. I have another email address that I've used before on the disney site, so I tried that, and it worked! Hope it works for you soon!
Dec 2011 POP
Nov 2013 AOA/POP

Sept 2014 POFQ
Old 09-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #943
laceyinwonderland
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk

We did a 2 castle day back in December. It really was an awesome and memorable day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohboyx3

LOVE this!
Thanks guys!!!!
Dec 2011 POP
Nov 2013 AOA/POP

Sept 2014 POFQ
Old 09-21-2013, 10:16 PM   #944
DJBass
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomma10 View Post
I was able to log into the BOG fastpass site, but can't get a date past 11/8. I need 11/9. We are staying from 11/3 to 11/10. Not sure why I can't get one on 11/9!! Anyone else having this problem???
Maybe they didn't release yet. We are travelling Sept 24 to Oct 2 and not kidding you last week of Sept ONLY JUST became available yesterday! I wouldn't worry. There was lots of availability only 10 days out. If you can't see any dates I doubt anyone else can book them
DJBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #945
April7901
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
If you're using MDE and are using Magic Bands, the confirmation number is listed there as well - it's the same as what's on the ME tags.

Log in, and under the MDE menu - choose "Magic Bands and Cards" under "My Account". The confirmation number listed under the resort reservation info is what worked for me.
April7901 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: