Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2013, 08:54 PM   #76
jenn0419
Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if I select all the items I want to eat can I change it that day? And will they ask for a CC to hold ressie or do I just tell them I wanna use my quick service credit? Thanks
jenn0419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:57 PM   #77
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran

Not going til September, but I was able to get in on 9/24. If it works that is great. If not, no big deal was never really in the plan anyway. But I would love to go right in and take a look and get a little something to eat.

Many Trips Before DS
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-AOA,BLT,WL (DS 1st MVMCP)
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-30-2013, 09:07 PM   #78
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn0419 View Post
Does anyone know if I select all the items I want to eat can I change it that day? And will they ask for a CC to hold ressie or do I just tell them I wanna use my quick service credit? Thanks
Since its a test and they never did this before they won't be asking for a cc to hold a BOG lunch, its technically a CS ADR Test, not like with dinner ( someone would have posted if they had to do this ) again who knows about your other question ...sorry
Old 07-30-2013, 09:10 PM   #79
mickeyhereicome
Mouseketeer

Love Disboards

Just found out about this and was able to book lunch for this weekend. This will make my son's birthday extra special.
mickeyhereicome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #80
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

all I can tell you is they asked for no CC info when I made the reservation. Have no idea about the menu issue.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #81
Lindy Loo
DIS Veteran

Gutted... this is another thing our family will struggle to get, as we arent in the trial :-(
Good on people that are.... but hey disney Please don't forget to sprinkle the pixie dust around .
Old 07-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #82
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy Loo View Post
Gutted... this is another thing our family will struggle to get, as we arent in the trial :-(
Good on people that are.... but hey disney Please don't forget to sprinkle the pixie dust around .
This is ONLY a test. It will not be 100% of the capacity. Remember, this is a counter service restaurant. In theory the volume is unlimited. Only the seating is a problem.

Eventually, Fastpass+ and it's use at BOG should be available to everyone.

And right now, it's a struggle to get, period
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

doconeill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #83
Cloudless Nights
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much Disboards!

I'll be in the world a week from today, and we are FP+ testers (with our Magic Bands and FP+ selections already in tow) staying at Pop.

We originally had a room only res with an AP discount, but added the AP dining plan to it a few days ago. We tried entering our new package confirmation number, but that didn't work. For the fun of it, I entered our (old) room only reservation number, and we were able to secure a res for lunch next Tuesday after 1:20PM!

Hope this works--we were planning on waiting in line for lunch anyway next Tuesday.
** August 2010 - Caribbean Beach ** January 2011 - Caribbean Beach
** August 2011 - All-Star Sports ** August 2012 - Caribbean Beach
** January 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge ** May 2013 - All-Star Music **August 2013 - Pop Century
** August 2014 - Boardwalk Villas/Kidani Village ** January 2015 - Pop Century (NAVC conference)
** June 2015 - Boardwalk Villas/Bay Lake Tower - Theme Park View!

Cloudless Nights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #84
rabeck
Earning My Ears

My reservation # and My magic band ID# don't work. I have a package so maybe that's why it's not letting me. Oh well, I won't be waiting in many lines with my FP+ selections so I'll stick with waiting in line for BOG!
DL: too many to count 1988-1996, August 2012, planning July 2014
WDW: February 2001, March 2006, August 2013
rabeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #85
bigmac5
DIS Veteran

How far before your trip did you get invited to be part of the test group?
Old 07-30-2013, 10:29 PM   #86
wilkeliza
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac5 View Post
How far before your trip did you get invited to be part of the test group?
I actually got invited an hour before I checked in at the resort and was told it is by random email.
wilkeliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #87
conandrob240
DIS Veteran

I was not invited to participate via email. I was also not invited to do magic band testing. We have a DVC room only ressie for 8/24-8/29. I just went into the link, entered my room conf # and was able to select a date and time for my 4 person party. I did not receive a conf # nor does this appear on MDE reservations. I guess we'll see. I am capturing a screen shot just in case.
conandrob240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #88
EscapeReality
Earning My Ears

That took a long time

But, woo-hoo, I was able to make the reservation, twice, because my parents didn't get the right page when they signed in, so I did it for them too! I'll be so happy if it works out for us. And if it doesn't work out all I've lost is time!
Old 07-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #89
GMU MOM
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielRae View Post
Made my reservation earlier. Went to go back in to see if it is still there and it will not let me log in. Says login or password is incorrect. I know I am typing it in correctly each time. Can't even get into MDE. Anyone else having login problems?
Yes, I'm having the same problem logging in after making the reservation for BOG lunch. I will try calling Disney in the morning.
GMU MOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:13 PM   #90
Jack&Ryan'smom
DIS Veteran

So happy i saw this post! I have a split stay... POP for 2 days room only then CRS for 5 days with a package & free dining. I guess cause we are at POP first i was able to order the bands. So I logged in and it linked all my days together so i was able to book BOG for lunch!!! Hoping this works! Thanks OP!

1981-Offsite...1986-Poly...1987-Contemporary...1992-CBR...1995-All Star Sports (Honeymoon Part2)...1997-Old Tree Houses...1999-Offsite (Never Again!)...2002-All Star Music (DS#1 1st Trip)...2007-POR(DS#2 1st Trip)...2009-POP...2011-POR...2013 - CSR.

No More ticker...
Jack&Ryan'smom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: