Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #751
Royal Consort
And I thought a Park Hopper was just a Kangaroo in a native reserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
No. I've seen posts from people who have already done FP+ for BOG and they suggested printing out your ressie and bringing it with you just in case
Thanks for that. I've just taken a screen shot 'just in case' haha.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #752
izzy
"It's not the heat -- it's the stupidity"

Quote:
No. I've seen posts from people who have already done FP+ for BOG and they suggested printing out your ressie and bringing it with you just in case
I just made my FP+, and I didn't get a confirmation number or email. When I print it out, it won't print the entire page (to the right), and it doesn't even have my full name anywhere on the reservation. Just my name and my mom's as well as the arrival time window. Is that all I will get?

izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #753
Disneylover99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Was not able to do the DDP credits correctly as it seemed like all or none on the DDP credits and my 2 yr old niece will be OOP. Hope it won't be a problem.
It shouldn't be a problem. You can use ddp credits or not or a combination of both.
Disneylover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #754
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy View Post
I just made my FP+, and I didn't get a confirmation number or email. When I print it out, it won't print the entire page (to the right), and it doesn't even have my full name anywhere on the reservation. Just my name and my mom's as well as the arrival time window. Is that all I will get?
You can also bring your phone log in the web site and show view the reservation no need to print it out. You can also do a screen capture picture from your phone...
Old 09-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #755
LolaMouse
Earning My Ears

Quote:

I would also think that if you have a smart phone, you'd be able to pull it up by selecting the view option on the same website that you made the reservation on??
Old 09-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #756
DvF Diva
Mouseketeer

I tried doing this for our Jan stay, but while the dates show up, it says "Fastpass not available" when we select a day.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #757
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
Yup got same thing I set another account up
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
register another account since it seems to not be linked to anything . Use another email address of you can. Print it out
Ugh When I hit create account it just takes me to the screen to input the reservation # and name

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #758
mickeymotto
Where in the "World" am I?

Finally! I almost gave up...but ah ha!! Today was the day we FINALLY scored the FP for BOG!

I also noticed that they have the "Master's Cupcake" available as a dessert option, which we ordered of course. Is this a new addition to the menu??
Old 09-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #759
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishing gal View Post
I got a FP+ reservation at BOG for the second week of November. Still no invite, and no magic bands yet, but the BOG stuff worked. I am travelling with other family members under separate reservations and I wasn't able to add them yet. I manage their accounts on MDE but it would only let me do one reservation number for my email. I'm excited! Hope it all works out!
My sister and her family have their own reservation that I manage. She sent me her Disney log in and I set up her BOG FP+ using her ME tag #.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #760
disneynanacat
Lovin' Disney Too!

Got mine too. So strange though. Had to use an email that it totally not associated with MDE ?? Yet it knew when we are going to be there?
Old 09-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #761
izzy
"It's not the heat -- it's the stupidity"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMouse View Post
I would also think that if you have a smart phone, you'd be able to pull it up by selecting the view option on the same website that you made the reservation on??
You people are just too smart for me! I had printed out what I could, then took a picture of the screen, and then I tried your suggestion, and lo and behold - I could view it on my smart phone!

I know this is a stupid question, but does this mean I have signed up for FP+ now? I was really trying to avoid it as much as possible. I purchased PAP's last year with an awesome DVC discount, but I haven't activated those tickets yet. All I have is a confirmation number for those passes.

izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #762
WantToGoNow
DIS Veteran

Was just able to book a FP+ for October 10. I had 2 choices - 10:45-11:00 or 12:45-1:00. I chose the 12:45 choice. I had been trying for weeks.
WantToGoNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #763
emilymad
DIS Veteran

I still can't get in. I get the guest already registered. I tried creating a new log in but it won't let me do that. Ugh.
emilymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #764
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You people are just too smart for me! I had printed out what I could, then took a picture of the screen, and then I tried your suggestion, and lo and behold - I could view it on my smart phone! I know this is a stupid question, but does this mean I have signed up for FP+ now? I was really trying to avoid it as much as possible. I purchased PAP's last year with an awesome DVC discount, but I haven't activated those tickets yet. All I have is a confirmation number for those passes.
No separate from FP + doesn't even show up on reservations on MDE
Old 09-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #765
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynanacat View Post
Got mine too. So strange though. Had to use an email that it totally not associated with MDE ?? Yet it knew when we are going to be there?
probably from your reservation #. I couldn't even get into the site for weeks until I saw the tip to use your ME tag#.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: