Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2013, 01:03 AM   #661
bigmac5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon006 View Post
We arrive at the airport at 10:30. Staying at the POP. I made FP+ at BOG for 2:00. Do you think if we arrive a bit early they would take us in? I didn't want to make the FP+ time earlier , just in case we were a bit later.
i don't know what you mean by a bit but we were 5 min early and they let us in-no waiting and we found a seat in the west wing with no problem

we had preordered and picked up our rose at PhilharMagic and by the time we went to the castle and for a table and got our cutlery-we waited about 2 min and our food was served--very nice set up!!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:12 AM   #662
cfw213
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post

It seems you can't get past that first page unless you have an email associated to your MDE and I don't, I have a User name.
Yeah I saw that unfortunately

September 2012 TR - COMPLETE- Are you Push?? Our sister trip around the World - A September 2012 TR
October 2013 TR - IN PROGRESS- Where are we going? What are we doing? An engagement/anniversary extravaganza! - An Oct 2013 TR

cfw213 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #663
Princess_Au
Mouseketeer

I was able to reserve our lunch online for BOG, but my sister's name wasn't listed as an option. She was no where on the page and I didn't see any option to add more guests. My sister is on our hotel/ticket reservation and has the magicband too. I don't know why she wouldn't have been there. I went ahead and ordered the lunches for those that I could, but now what should I do for my sister? Call the dining line?
Old 09-09-2013, 11:48 AM   #664
cantwait4
Earning My Ears

I secured our time and date and ordered our choice of meal, but when I went back in to view a couple of weeks later. The food was gone and it was telling me to choose 5 meals vs. 4. The date and time were still correct. Do I call someone or just show up and see what happens. We are leaving in 11 days.
cantwait4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #665
ktate82
DIS Veteran

I'm confused. We have a FP+ reservation but didn't order our food. Do we check in at Be Our Guest or do we check in at Mickey's Philharmagic?
June 2014 SWW at OKW, Feb 2014 Disney Magic, Sept 2013 AKL, May 2013 POP, Dec 2012 AOA, Sept 2012 POP, Sept 2011 Poly, March 2011 Poly, Sept 2010 CBR, July 1995 off site (MK only), Aug 1987 off site (MK only)

ktate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:08 PM   #666
kelseyledare
Earning My Ears

I had been trying to get through on the website since receiving our MagicBands, but could never get our correct reservation number- that one beginning with a 4. I gave up and decided to just line up at 10:45 am since we didn't have a table service reservation for dinner either.

We checked into the Poly and the CMs were making sure we knew how to use FP+ to make reservations. I asked about a FP+ for BOG and -Disney Pixie Dust - they brought a card over with our reservation number on it. It worked right away, and we got reservations. We went ahead and pre-ordered too.

So my advice is to ask upon resort check-in if you aren't using mouse express and can't find that correct reservation number. I seriously wasted a lot of time, digging through every disney document trying to find the right number before arriving here!!
kelseyledare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #667
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Looks like the test is closed?

Get this now:

Thank you for participating in the FastPass+ test. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center or at Guest Relations in the Magic Kingdom® Park or Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
Click here to go to Home Page
Old 09-09-2013, 08:59 PM   #668
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Looks like the test is over get this now:

Thank you for participating in the FastPass+ test. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center or at Guest Relations in the Magic Kingdom® Park or Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #669
Disneylover99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantwait4 View Post
I secured our time and date and ordered our choice of meal, but when I went back in to view a couple of weeks later. The food was gone and it was telling me to choose 5 meals vs. 4. The date and time were still correct. Do I call someone or just show up and see what happens. We are leaving in 11 days.
We preordered are food at BOG last month and ate there on two separate days. Our first reservation we could see our food we ordered, no problem. On our second reservation we preordered the food, but then I couldn't see it when I logged back in. It was all still there when we went though. So I think you should just show up.
Disneylover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:06 PM   #670
Disneylover99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktate82 View Post
I'm confused. We have a FP+ reservation but didn't order our food. Do we check in at Be Our Guest or do we check in at Mickey's Philharmagic?
Be Our Guest
Disneylover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #671
aroundtheriverbend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post

Sadness - but I'm not completely surprised....

Me DH DS10 DD8
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #672
aroundtheriverbend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post

Sadness - but I'm not really surprised. Sigh.

Ok, editing this - I appear to still get the "select a different day" message vs. yours....

Me DH DS10 DD8
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #673
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundtheriverbend View Post

Sadness - but I'm not really surprised. Sigh.

Ok, editing this - I appear to still get the "select a different day" message vs. yours....
Maybe there is hope then...
Old 09-09-2013, 10:25 PM   #674
Born 2B a Princess
DIS Veteran

Had our FP+ lunch there today. We arrived 15 minutes early but got right in 11:25). Waited about 5 minutes to order, and found plenty of available seating. The food was good. We really enjoyed it.

July 2009 TR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2249276
Disneyland, 1983, 1985, Grad Night '89
POP, July '07 / CBR, July '09 / ASMo, October '09
Offsite, November '10
DTD hotels, April '11
ASSp, Oct '11 / POP, Dec '11
CS, Sept '13
Born 2B a Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #675
Jetsetter42
Mouseketeer

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

No change for me. Still only getting the "Guest is already registered" message. I emailed GF IPO to see if they can get a FastPass+ reservation for us.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: