Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #616
tjkatie1014
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
i got my MB # and logged in (I tried every possible version of my name i could think of, capitalized, not capitalized ect), but keep getting error mesg "Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details.".....any ideas ...?
I used the number on the back of our Magical Express ticket. There are a few numbers on there, I used the one that was the same on all tickets. It worked and we have our lunch reservation made and lunch preordered! So excited. There was no confirmation number so I just printed the page to bring along. Hope this helps.
tjkatie1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #617
nevergrowup826
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2B a Princess View Post
Quick question as I finalize my plans for next week. I did not pre-order -- where do we check in?
Check in by the philharmonic fastpass. I suggest going early during or before your res bc the computer was acting up today. Def was a huge plus today, line for lunch had to be about a 45 min wait at 1145. And then they closed the restaurant or line at about 1230 bc the kitchen was overwhelmed. Such a mess. Did dinner last night too, it was so much better than lunch.
nevergrowup826 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #618
Texas Barbie
Mouseketeer

We did the fastpass there today too. The standby line was huge, but we walked right in. Our food order had not gone through for some reason, so we had to order again. Our traveling companions food order had gone through with no issues. A great lunch, but I felt really bad for the crowds standing out there in the heat. It would be great if Disney would cover the waiting area.
Texas Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #619
MarianoC
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Barbie View Post
We did the fastpass there today too. The standby line was huge, but we walked right in. Our food order had not gone through for some reason, so we had to order again. Our traveling companions food order had gone through with no issues. A great lunch, but I felt really bad for the crowds standing out there in the heat. It would be great if Disney would cover the waiting area.
Sorry, I know this was asked before but I'm still confused: if we didn't pre-order our food we have to checkin somewhere near Philarmagic or we go directly to the restaurante ?
We'll be there in 2 weeks and we have the FP+ reservation, but hopefully the rest of the park won't be that crowded !
MarianoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:12 AM   #620
Texas Barbie
Mouseketeer

We checked in at the booth in front of the restaurant. It is on the left side as you start down the ramp to the restaurant. They had our online ressie on the computers there.
Texas Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:26 AM   #621
WendyLovesPeter
I wanna go back. I gotta go back to WDW!

Got the email in the middle of our trip!! Why so late?! Our remaining disney days the FP were "gone". The only day open was our departure day which was too late.
WendyLovesPeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:44 AM   #622
laura428
DIS Veteran

Just sent a note to our IPO to see if they can find anything out about scheduling October FP+ BOG lunch ressies. I gave up a dinner BOG ADR a while back because it was scheduled smack dab in the middle of our MNSSHP and I didn't want to waste prime party time! And I'm honestly not so crazy about wasting prime park time to wait in line if we can't get FP+.

We got really lucky and were invited into the soft opening back in November, so if we don't get in, we'll be fine. It was pretty darned cool, though, and I know the kiddos would love to go again.

Come on, FP+!!
2014 Princess Half Marathon
laura428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #623
Earning My Ears

I have been trying for months to get a dinner reservation for october. I tried earlier this morning, nothing. Just tried again, and now option for FP+ comes up, but then when i try to make selection its not an option. Also, tried to make reservation via the link and its saying no FP+ available for dates i'm there. Does this mean they have all been taken?
02648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #624
heatherbynum
Peace, Love, Disney & Hanson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02648 View Post
I have been trying for months to get a dinner reservation for october. I tried earlier this morning, nothing. Just tried again, and now option for FP+ comes up, but then when i try to make selection its not an option. Also, tried to make reservation via the link and its saying no FP+ available for dates i'm there. Does this mean they have all been taken?
October dates haven't opened up yet.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #625
LolaMouse
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02648 View Post
I asked in the October 2013 thread if anyone had gotten a FP+ for BOG, and someone said that they had. I figure that means that the reason it's saying my dates aren't available is that the FP+ slots are filled I'm hoping that in wrong, but since I do know that someone had one available for the end of October, I'm guessing that's the case
Old 09-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #626
LolaMouse
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherbynum View Post

October dates haven't opened up yet.
I SO hope you are right!!! *fingers crossed!*
Old 09-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #627
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMouse View Post
Me too! Was so excited when it suddenly came up as FP+ option.
02648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #628
heatherbynum
Peace, Love, Disney & Hanson

Quote:
Many, myself included, have been trying for weeks, hoping its finally opened up but nothing yet.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #629
laura428
DIS Veteran

No additional insight from IPO. They just told me that I needed to book my own FP+ reservation via the website posted on the first page of this thread. I gave it another try, but still saying that there is nothing left.
2014 Princess Half Marathon
laura428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #630
aroundtheriverbend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I asked in the October 2013 thread if anyone had gotten a FP+ for BOG, and someone said that they had. I figure that means that the reason it's saying my dates aren't available is that the FP+ slots are filled I'm hoping that in wrong, but since I do know that someone had one available for the end of October, I'm guessing that's the case
I've gotta say, I've been stalking these boards for about 60 days, and I haven't seen anyone say that they got an october lunch BOG fast pass. I'm certainly not saying you didn't read someone who said they did, I'm sure you are telling the truth. I know I saw the "FP+" link in MDE a few times, but it never linked to anything related to BOG.

I really don't think the slots are filled, I just don't think they've been released (and, unfortunately, we don't know if they will be....).

Me DH DS10 DD8
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: