Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #466
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystar120608 View Post
lol Goes to show I should never listen to my husband, He had mentioned 32 days this morning. lol It's 40 days off.

Is it 30 days out for the FP? or just need to wait until I get my ME number?

Our MB options showed up at 40 days, our FP+ options showed up after that, but not by much since we're not to 30 days yet. Oh and BOG shows no availability for our dates yet.....but it did allow me to sign in.

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #467
awalker1015
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRatPack View Post

Our MB options showed up at 40 days, our FP+ options showed up after that, but not by much since we're not to 30 days yet. Oh and BOG shows no availability for our dates yet.....but it did allow me to sign in.
Same here!
Register to remove

Old 08-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #468
aroundtheriverbend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by awalker1015 View Post
Same here!
Us too, recognized us but no availability (hopefully that's just a "yet").

Me DH DS10 DD8
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #469
cfw213
DIS Veteran

I've skimmed this thread but it's pretty long, hopefully I can get a quick answer here!

We are doing a split stay - for the second part of my stay (checking into AKL oct 30), we are able to customize MB, not choose FP yet, but it looks like we can do a lunch ressie (no available times get but I can login, choose a date etc)

For the first part of our stay (10/26 at BCV), our reservation code says "guest already registered". Has anyone found a work-around to this? We are traveling with a party of 5 for the first 5 nights and we'd all like to go to BOG.

Thanks!!

September 2012 TR - COMPLETE- Are you Push?? Our sister trip around the World - A September 2012 TR
October 2013 TR - IN PROGRESS- Where are we going? What are we doing? An engagement/anniversary extravaganza! - An Oct 2013 TR

cfw213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #470
aroundtheriverbend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfw213 View Post
I've skimmed this thread but it's pretty long, hopefully I can get a quick answer here!

We are doing a split stay - for the second part of my stay (checking into AKL oct 30), we are able to customize MB, not choose FP yet, but it looks like we can do a lunch ressie (no available times get but I can login, choose a date etc)

For the first part of our stay (10/26 at BCV), our reservation code says "guest already registered". Has anyone found a work-around to this? We are traveling with a party of 5 for the first 5 nights and we'd all like to go to BOG.

Thanks!!
Not sure where you are looking where it says guest already registered, but if it's on the BOG site I wouldn't yet be concerned with anything it says, as it does not appear to be loaded for October. Are you on MDE?

Me DH DS10 DD8
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #471
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by totebagg View Post
I have tried all the numbers I have (don't have MDE tags) and I get a message stating to make sure reservation ID and names entered below match exactly. We arrive 10/19, so am I too far out to try and make reservations? Has anyone else received this message? Thanks
This is the error I get, and I'm only 10 days out. I think that either my 1 night RO doesn't qualify, or the fact that the rooms are in my dd's name but my email, or my resort isn't included (AsMO), or I'm just not special enough to get a FastPast ADR for lunch at BOG.
DisneyMom5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #472
jpessa
Addicted to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMom5 View Post
This is the error I get, and I'm only 10 days out. I think that either my 1 night RO doesn't qualify, or the fact that the rooms are in my dd's name but my email, or my resort isn't included (AsMO), or I'm just not special enough to get a FastPast ADR for lunch at BOG.
Try creating a new account under a different email address. I did this and BOG lunch finally worked using my MB confirmation number. The site isn't populated with reservations past Sept 28th though yet as of this morning.
jpessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #473
cfw213
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundtheriverbend View Post

Not sure where you are looking where it says guest already registered, but if it's on the BOG site I wouldn't yet be concerned with anything it says, as it does not appear to be loaded for October. Are you on MDE?
Yes on the BOG website. The weird thing is that it works fine on the second half of my reservation, just not the first. Guess I'll wait until we can get our MB too!

September 2012 TR - COMPLETE- Are you Push?? Our sister trip around the World - A September 2012 TR
October 2013 TR - IN PROGRESS- Where are we going? What are we doing? An engagement/anniversary extravaganza! - An Oct 2013 TR

cfw213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:13 PM   #474
jpessa
Addicted to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfw213

Yes on the BOG website. The weird thing is that it works fine on the second half of my reservation, just not the first. Guess I'll wait until we can get our MB too!
Are you already signed up on the second half of your trip? They will only allow one BOG lunch ressie, even if you have 2 different reservations (split stay). You can only book a second ressie after you have been to the first (if there is still availability!).
Old 08-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #475
danetter
DIS Veteran

I have a FP+ ressie for lunch and have already preordered. Does anyone know how early I can pick up the yellow rose at city hall? Can we pick it up as we enter the park instead of going back to it?

1986 - offsite, 1990 - offsite, Oct. 2008 - All Star Music,
Sept/Oct. 2009 - Pop Century, Sept. 2010 - Pop Century, Sept. 2011 - Pop Century, Sept. 2012 - All Star Music, Sept. 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
danetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #476
disneynanacat
Lovin' Disney Too!

Do you have to be at one of the testing resorts to be able to get the bog fp?? Neither of our resorts are eligible. Sooooo disappointed.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #477
jpessa
Addicted to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by danetter
I have a FP+ ressie for lunch and have already preordered. Does anyone know how early I can pick up the yellow rose at city hall? Can we pick it up as we enter the park instead of going back to it?
Sorry what's the yellow rose?
Old 08-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #478
vicb224
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynanacat View Post
Do you have to be at one of the testing resorts to be able to get the bog fp?? Neither of our resorts are eligible. Sooooo disappointed.
I did NOT get a testing invite and I am NOT at a testing resort, but I put the # (at www.beourguestlunch.disney.go.com) in on the bottom of my luggage tags and it worked like a charm.
vicb224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #479
jpessa
Addicted to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynanacat
No you shouldn't have to be at a testing resort. When is your stay?
Old 08-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #480
disneynanacat
Lovin' Disney Too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpessa View Post

No you shouldn't have to be at a testing resort. When is your stay?
10/6 - 10/13. Need fp for either 10/6 or 10/8

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: