Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #31
PrincessJo
Mouseketeer

I wasn't able to do this either. I hope we can still have lunch there. I'm worried that with everyone reserving times now, there won't be any tables left for those of us who have to stand in line.
Nov 2010 (Caribbean Beach Resort) -- Nov 2012 (Villas at Wilderness Lodge) & Universal (Hard Rock Hotel) -- Jan 2014 (Boardwalk Inn) -- Sept 2014 Universal (Royal Pacific) -- Nov 2014 (PO French Quarter)

Magic, March 9-15, 2013 (Western Caribbean)
Dream, Nov 21-24, 2014 (Bahamas)

DH Me DS(17) Sophie Maggie
PrincessJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #32
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
lovechefmic, I LOL at your comments but so true! My son is a castmember and he is checked in the room with us but is unable to get any FP+ stuff with us on this trip. I am wondering how child swap works with a 25 year old

We are checking in this coming Sunday and have the reservation for 1 pm at BOG; we are on the counter meal plan. Will report back Sunday night with an update.
will he be allowed to eat I wonder ?? Honestly could you see my scenario for the poor CM wanting to go on his/her day off ? Way on bottom of the priority with all this new stuff better buy him an AP for the other place

Have a great time & report back PLEASE
Register to remove

Old 07-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #33
babyrich
"I was hiding under your porch because I love you"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJo View Post
I wasn't able to do this either. I hope we can still have lunch there. I'm worried that with everyone reserving times now, there won't be any tables left for those of us who have to stand in line.
I think since this is just testing, you should be ok.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #34
MomToOne
DIS Veteran

I tried both our room only confirmation number, and our package confirmation number (we have both) and neither worked. Our trip is in August.

I too am getting frustrated with this FP+ testing. We are at a resort that has not been selected for the August round. While I sort of convinced myself that not getting the ride fast passes via FP+ wasn't a big deal, I am NOT happy about this turn - watching others go ahead of me in line at BOG for no reason other than they chose to stay at Pop vs. I chose ASMusic will completely irritate me.
MomToOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #35
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvchefmic View Post
will he be allowed to eat I wonder ?? Honestly could you see my scenario for the poor CM wanting to go on his/her day off ? Way on bottom of the priority with all this new stuff better buy him an AP for the other place

Have a great time & report back PLEASE
Yeah, considering we paid for the meal plan for him for a week it would be nice

For those of you that can't use the FP+ reservations yet, I wouldn't worry about not getting in, I think it is such a limited roll out you are not going to see much difference.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #36
wilkeliza
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToOne View Post
I tried both our room only confirmation number, and our package confirmation number (we have both) and neither worked. Our trip is in August.

I too am getting frustrated with this FP+ testing. We are at a resort that has not been selected for the August round. While I sort of convinced myself that not getting the ride fast passes via FP+ wasn't a big deal, I am NOT happy about this turn - watching others go ahead of me in line at BOG for no reason other than they chose to stay at Pop vs. I chose ASMusic will completely irritate me.
I'm not at Pop for what I got mine for. I'm actually at Poly and that's what we got ours for. From my understanding it was completely random and not based on your resort or even fastpass+ but simply random selection.
wilkeliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:29 PM   #37
Disneylover99
DIS Veteran

I just followed the link and booked for next month. It would not accept my resort reservation but it did accept my magic band confirmation number.

I've been playing around with different food selections and times. It 's easy to order and delete selections. It seems pretty user friendly.
Disneylover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #38
tiggerthepuppy
Mouseketeer

You must have a resort reservation number to do this ahead of time, if you booked a package and not room only you are given a conformation number with both letters and numbers, this is different from a room only because we contain letters and numbers while room only is a string of numbers. Those of us with a package will be asked if we are planning on a qs lunch during our stay at check in, and if the answer is yes the cm will give you a small almost flyer like piece of paper with the website url i posted earlier as well as the resort reservation number the cm will write down themselves. you then get on your device, whether it be a smart phone,tablet,or laptop, and log in just as the few lucky ones on here have done and begin your reservation for lunch. I hope that helped any confusion!
Old 07-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #39
fflmaster
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Wow!!

I was just able to go and select the FP+ option BOG lunch for 12:05 - 12:20pm on September 23rd.

I don't know if this will work at all since I am a DVC member and not part of any test. Plus, not sure if I would want to use this as a FP+ option if only allowed 3.

EDIT: Those making reservations might want to check their my disney experience account.

I just went back into my account and was completely locked out.. Called tech support and told the whole server is now down. Told to call back later and reset everything.

Last edited by fflmaster; 07-30-2013 at 02:57 PM.
fflmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #40
piglet33
DIS Veteran

I have two reservations - one for 8/24-8/29 and one for 9/1-9/2. Our Disney cruise is in between the two reservations. I put my first ressie # in, but remembered, I didn't have any lunches available so I decided to change to my 2nd ressie, but it won't let me. It keeps giving me my first ressie info and never asks if I have another #. I really wanted to try this since we can't do the wristbands (we're staying at AoA).
Old 07-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #41
wlkw03
Earning My Ears

I just made a reservation for next week. Originally, I did not get a good time (1:40 pm), but I went ahead and booked it. Then I went back in to modify it and a new earlier time showed up (12:40 pm). I really hope this reservation works! Thanks for the tip!
'00 - Fort Wilderness (Millennium Celebration)
'04 - Coronado Springs Resort
'06 - Fort Wilderness
'07 - Fort Wilderness
'09 - POP Century
'10 - Port Orleans French Quarter
'11 - Port Orleans French Quarter
'13 - Fort Wilderness (Planned)
wlkw03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:43 PM   #42
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

I was able to make a reservation, we're DVC members staying at the Beach Club Villas. I'm hoping this works, because it was awful standing in line and waiting on our May trip, and I'd really like the chance to eat there again.
CandleontheWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:58 PM   #43
Disneylover99
DIS Veteran

We are on the dining plan and the only thing we were not able to order on this website was the dessert for our kids when I ordered through the kids menu.
Disneylover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #44
book_junkie
DIS Veteran

I have a room only reservation (so I have numbers) and got through to pick a date, but then after that it wouldn't let me through... So guess I have to try closer to time.

Past Trips: Oct 14 Cruise & Land; Nov-Dec 2013; May 2013 WDW; Oct-Nov 2012 WDW; Oct 2011 WDW Mother/Daughter Getaway; Oct/Nov 2010 WDW; Oct 2010 WDW Mother/Daughter Getaway; Oct 2009 WDW; June 2008 DL ; Nov 2007 WDW Clan Reunion; Nov 2004 WDW; June 1994 WDW Family Trip; March 1986 WDW Family Trip
book_junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #45
ScrampShopper
Mouseketeer

I just made a ressie for Sept 7th and ordered the food with it. i hope this is for real. I will take a print out of the confirmation page just in case. Thank you OP for posting the info and link.
ScrampShopper is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: