Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2013, 06:02 AM   #421
dabrowiak
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
Did you try resetting your password ? I know that's not what it's telling you but give it a shot
I gave this option a shot after getting the lunch reservation to work...now all my other linked stuff is gone from MDE. here's hoping a call to IT can fix it as our magic bands arrive via UPS today. Staying at POR 9.15-9.21
dabrowiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:53 AM   #422
want2bminnie
Mouseketeer

Great info everyone!
Got my reservation for 9/20! So excited!

One question: Since I am solo, will I need to go get silverware, napkins, condiments, etc before I choose a seat? You know, since I won't have anyone to save my seat?

Or do they bring that kind of stuff to your table with your food?

Thanks for your help!
Register to remove

Old 08-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #423
MarianoC
Earning My Ears

I was able to make a reservation for Sept 18th, we need to be there from 1.20pm to 1.35pm...but we are not part of the FP+ test and we are not going to have the MagicBands (we stay at ASMo).

So...is this still going to work for us ?
Are we going to be able to pay (ok, actually use DP credits) with the normal cards ?
I don't want to go there at 1:20pm and be told that we can't use our reservation and we have to make the normal line because we might not get in on time !
I guess this was probably answered on one of the previous 30 pages of this thread, but it's impossible to read all of them

Thanks!!
MarianoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:31 AM   #424
JohnPA
DisDad #627

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bminnie View Post
Great info everyone!
Got my reservation for 9/20! So excited!

One question: Since I am solo, will I need to go get silverware, napkins, condiments, etc before I choose a seat? You know, since I won't have anyone to save my seat?

Or do they bring that kind of stuff to your table with your food?

Thanks for your help!
Yes, you'll need to pick up silverware before choosing a seat. Shouldn't be a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianoC View Post
I was able to make a reservation for Sept 18th, we need to be there from 1.20pm to 1.35pm...but we are not part of the FP+ test and we are not going to have the MagicBands (we stay at ASMo).

So...is this still going to work for us ?
Are we going to be able to pay (ok, actually use DP credits) with the normal cards ?
I don't want to go there at 1:20pm and be told that we can't use our reservation and we have to make the normal line because we might not get in on time !
I guess this was probably answered on one of the previous 30 pages of this thread, but it's impossible to read all of them

Thanks!!
Just got back from WDW and like you we weren't part of the Fastpass+/MagicBands trial. We had no problem signing in and getting to the head of the line. I don't know about using the DP credits, but I remember a CM helping someone and asking if they were using DP credits, so I'm pretty sure it's doable.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:35 AM   #425
MarianoC
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPA View Post
Just got back from WDW and like you we weren't part of the Fastpass+/MagicBands trial. We had no problem signing in and getting to the head of the line. I don't know about using the DP credits, but I remember a CM helping someone and asking if they were using DP credits, so I'm pretty sure it's doable.
Thanks John!
I just read a few pages back that some other people also used it without being in the FP+ testing group.
That's great news!
I was able to change our arriving time to 12.25-12.40 so in the worst case scenario we have enough time to get in through the normal line.
MarianoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #426
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

You can use your DP counter credits when using the fp line; no issues at all
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #427
Disbug
WL Vet
Has recommendations from very important people!
I believe in finding enchantment wherever it may be found!
Has a couple of princesses of her own!

Unhappy So close....yet

I had tried previously to log in using my reservation number but it would not accept it. So yesterday, I had an idea to do the online check-in. After I did that "PRESTO!" I could get in. However, every single day I clicked on said "No Fastpasses available for this date try another day"!

It will not let me try another reservation number either for the following month. Any ideas?
Disbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #428
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Warning!

Ok, My checkin date is Oct. 19th, so I am at 60 days today. So I used the posted trick about your reservation number from the online checkin link. So went to the BOG, entered it and it worked! I was so happy, picked our party members, selected the date....then it said no FP available for those dates. So too early for this for Oct. So I canceled back out and logged out. Well, after that POOF, everything gone!

Could no longer login to my disney account, it was like it did not exist! Tried everything, cleared cookies, tried different browser...the app etc. Nothing! I was freaking!

Had to call Disney IT and they fixed it and got it all back....may not have exactly mentioned what I was up to on the disney site when it went kablooey

So word to the wise can cause serious problems if it does not work. Don't think I'll try this again, not worth losing all my ADR and reservation info in the MDE. Scared of it now which I hate because I really want one for lunch.

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #429
MomofTwinPrincesses
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
I am going to say yes, when we checked in we were asked if we had pre-ordered and if we wanted to make any changes. If we had no changes, we went right in, if we wanted to make any changes we were then told we had to stand on the line to place an order.f

Edited to add that we did not stand on the end of the line that went out the door and were waiting to actually get in but the line that was started for those with fp+ and hand not ordered yet.
Did you receive a confirmation number? Did the BOG lunch show up on your reservations page with your other FastPasses or your ADRs?
Old 08-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #430
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

I just snagged a dinner reservation for BoG on 9/1, so I am going to cancel my FP lunch booking for the same day...I am beyond excited.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #431
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofTwinPrincesses View Post
Did you receive a confirmation number? Did the BOG lunch show up on your reservations page with your other FastPasses or your ADRs?
Nope, we just showed up and gave our name. I did the first one via the link here and the 2nd one via an email we received. I could not make the 2nd reservation till after the date of the first one was passed.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #432
Iluvdisney2983
Earning My Ears

question I got through and did not receive a conformation number how do I know if it went through it is not showing up on my page.
Iluvdisney2983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #433
babyrich
"I was hiding under your porch because I love you"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvdisney2983 View Post
question I got through and did not receive a conformation number how do I know if it went through it is not showing up on my page.
I got a confirmation page, not a number. So I printed out the page..
Old 08-20-2013, 03:58 PM   #434
Iluvdisney2983
Earning My Ears

ok I just did too thanks.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #435
Iluvdisney2983
Earning My Ears

My family and I are staying in two rooms at pop and we have t.wo reservation numbers if we book diff.rent times can we sit together.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: