Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #316
wilkeliza
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rockinmama View Post

When does Disney ship those luggage tags? Is is specific set of weeks prior to arrival or when your balance is paid in full? Thanks in advance!
Just as a heads you they won't ship then with out your flight information so if you didn't cook through Disney call and make sure they have your flight information.
wilkeliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #317
wilkeliza
DIS Veteran

Double post please delete.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #318
mom2AidanAndEli
DIS Veteran

HELP!!!!!

I actually gave up BOG dinner reservations to opt for lunch instead. Worked better for our schedule and the menu seemed more appealing to my family. I'm really just interested in the atmosphere, so this seemed perfect! I warned everyone that we'd be waiting in a line for lunch and they all agreed to indulge me--DS11 and DS13 really are not super-excited about the castle!

Anyway, then I start seeing everyone's getting FP for BOG lunch!!!! Now I'm worried we won't get in on stand-by or that the lines will be incredibly long.

I have a package booked through Disney direct. I do have my DME luggage tags. I have never gotten an e-mail about signing up for a FP. I did go to the link in the first post and put in my DME res number. At first, it locked and said something about an error, to try again later. When I tried again, I got "Guest already registered"??????? What does that mean? And every time I've tried it since, I get that same already registered message, although I never got past the first screen.

So does this mean I'm out of luck for even lunch now? Is there anything else I can try? Has anyone had any luck at the resort upon check-in? I'm desperate here--please help!

POP-2007, ASMo-2010, ASSp-2011, POFQ-2013, POFQ-August 2014!!!!
mom2AidanAndEli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #319
wilkeliza
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2AidanAndEli View Post
HELP!!!!!

I actually gave up BOG dinner reservations to opt for lunch instead. Worked better for our schedule and the menu seemed more appealing to my family. I'm really just interested in the atmosphere, so this seemed perfect! I warned everyone that we'd be waiting in a line for lunch and they all agreed to indulge me--DS11 and DS13 really are not super-excited about the castle!

Anyway, then I start seeing everyone's getting FP for BOG lunch!!!! Now I'm worried we won't get in on stand-by or that the lines will be incredibly long.

I have a package booked through Disney direct. I do have my DME luggage tags. I have never gotten an e-mail about signing up for a FP. I did go to the link in the first post and put in my DME res number. At first, it locked and said something about an error, to try again later. When I tried again, I got "Guest already registered"??????? What does that mean? And every time I've tried it since, I get that same already registered message, although I never got past the first screen.

So does this mean I'm out of luck for even lunch now? Is there anything else I can try? Has anyone had any luck at the resort upon check-in? I'm desperate here--please help!

At the resort upon check in is actually when this is suppose to be offered. You can always try calling MDE IT about it or if someone else in your household has a MDE account try it on theres. Make sure your browser is updated as well.

Worst case senerio they are still taking stand by and the lines were between 30-1 hour on August 4 depending on time of day.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #320
Mariannekay
Now, think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denise5374 View Post
If you look at the luggage tags for DME, right below the fold there is a date, and then under that date are 2 lines of numbers, I used the top line of numbers and it worked for me and for my SIL. The number is 12 digits.

Hope this helps
Well shoot...we're driving in so no DME tags for us! Oh well, I guess we'll just take our chances walking up for lunch at BOG. The crowd level for that day is predicted to be a 2! I think we have pretty good odds for getting in
Old 08-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #321
jcemom
Official Tag Fairy Assistant
I like it here and I want to stay! :)
think of all that money I could have put towards Disney!

Quote:
HELP!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariannekay View Post
Well shoot...we're driving in so no DME tags for us! Oh well, I guess we'll just take our chances walking up for lunch at BOG. The crowd level for that day is predicted to be a 2! I think we have pretty good odds for getting in
There isn't any reason you can't just walk up and wait for lunch. You'll get in, no problem. I'd recommend going early if you can, before the big lunch rush. You'll have a shorter wait that way. Personally, I would plan to be there ten minutes before they open.

* 12/2014 Fantasy & BWV * 9/2013 AKV & Dream & POR * 9/2012 BWV & AKV * 2/2011 CBR * 1/2010 Pop * 9/2009 AKV * 1/2009 BCV * 9/2008 POFQ * 12/2007 OKW * 1/2007 Pop * 10/2006 Pop & OKW * 1/2006 BWV & AKL * 9/2005 Pop * 6/2005 POR * 2/2005 WL * 2/2004 AKL * 2/1989 offsite * 6/1978 offsite *
jcemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #322
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.

Quote:
HELP!!!!!

My DME has two numbers, one on top of the other, I put in just the top numbers NOT the bottom numbers...is that what you did?

lmhall2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #323
pbs14
Earning My Ears

How late does lunch go at BOG?
pbs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:39 PM   #324
mom2AidanAndEli
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
My DME has two numbers, one on top of the other, I put in just the top numbers NOT the bottom numbers...is that what you did?
Tried them both! Same thing....

Old 08-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #325
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.

Quote:
Tried them both! Same thing....
Do you have a way to remove cookies? Another laptop or computer you could access and open the link clean? Sometimes that may help..

lmhall2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:24 PM   #326
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

I tried those numbers, but it didn't work. It kept telling me the name & number didn't match.
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #327
mom2AidanAndEli
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
Do you have a way to remove cookies? Another laptop or computer you could access and open the link clean? Sometimes that may help..
Tried deleting cookies, still getting "guest already registered".

Tried logging in under my husband's account, still getting "guest already registered."

Tried using both numbers on DME....well, you get the idea!

I'm convinced now that they're out to get me and it's personal!

Old 08-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #328
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbs14 View Post
How late does lunch go at BOG?
They stopped people from getting on line at 2 pm today.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #329
wilkeliza
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Tried deleting cookies, still getting "guest already registered".

Tried logging in under my husband's account, still getting "guest already registered."

Tried using both numbers on DME....well, you get the idea!

I'm convinced now that they're out to get me and it's personal!
Have you tried calling any of the help numbers? If not waiting means that much the make a call directly to Disney. I it doesn't matter than get in line. As long as you are there by 2pm you will get to eat.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:52 PM   #330
TiggersBuddy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
When I tried again, I got "Guest already registered"??????? What does that mean? And every time I've tried it since, I get that same already registered message, although I never got past the first screen.
Just got the same "Guest Already Registered" message. Staying on DVC points, have 12-digit confirmation#. Was worth a try, will wait in line for BOG lunch if not too long a wait, or just enjoy some old standby's like The Plaza or Pecos Bills instead.
TiggersBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: