Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2014, 08:30 PM   #2026
BlakeNJ
DIS Veteran

I have made reservations for myself and three kids. There is a chance my DH will be able to meet us that day for lunch. Will I be able to bring him in with us or will they already know how many are in our party? A little sneaky but I'm just hoping we can all have lunch here together. He is not listed on our reservation because he's just in for the day possibly so I can't make the ressie for 5 and just be a party of 4 if he can't make it.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #2027
BlakeNJ
DIS Veteran

This thread is so quiet! I was hoping someone could answer my question.
Register to remove

Old 03-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #2028
Disbug
WL Vet
Has recommendations from very important people!
I believe in finding enchantment wherever it may be found!
Has a couple of princesses of her own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeNJ View Post
This thread is so quiet! I was hoping someone could answer my question.
Blake, You will not have any problems. They do not take an inventory of names when you check in. It will be fine for him to "tag along."
Old 03-16-2014, 04:27 PM   #2029
j2thomason
Mouseketeer

Still glitchy!

I made a BOG FP reservation about a month ago. A couple of days later we logged back in to make our food selections with no problems. We are leaving a week from today. Yesterday I decided to double check our meal selections and POOF.....no reservation! I think I tried at least 20 times yesterday and 3 times today to enter my reservation details again. Each time I can select a day, a time, make food choices and then when I click on "done" it takes me right back to my day selection screen. If I get out of it and login again, it doesn't show my reservation or option to view or cancel, only to start all over again.

Is anyone else having this problem in the past couple of days.
1 Disney cruise
1 Disneyland Paris trip
Always planning my next Disney trip!
°O°

j2thomason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:22 PM   #2030
marthachick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2thomason View Post
I made a BOG FP reservation about a month ago. A couple of days later we logged back in to make our food selections with no problems. We are leaving a week from today. Yesterday I decided to double check our meal selections and POOF.....no reservation! I think I tried at least 20 times yesterday and 3 times today to enter my reservation details again. Each time I can select a day, a time, make food choices and then when I click on "done" it takes me right back to my day selection screen. If I get out of it and login again, it doesn't show my reservation or option to view or cancel, only to start all over again. Is anyone else having this problem in the past couple of days.
I had this problem before we went in December. I finally just called to be sure they had our reservation and they did. I think it's a glitch. Also, I think someone said to try clearing your cookies or use a different computer or browser. But if none of that works, just call. Pixie dust! It's a great restaurant.

Offsite May 1984
Offsite January 1990
All Star Sports October 2005
POP Century December 2013
marthachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:56 PM   #2031
Sandyt05
Earning My Ears

I am 44 days out and still no luck! Still waiting for the first week of May to open up. Has anyone gotten a reservation for 1st week of May?
Sandyt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:58 PM   #2032
Disbug
WL Vet

Not Yet....

Old 03-24-2014, 11:21 AM   #2033
humpback
Earning My Ears

Sorry if this had been answered already, but how long does it take you to do the expedited arrival and not the direct to table option? I don't mind waiting a few minutes to order, then a few more after we're seated for the food, it would actually give us some time to explore a bit. However, I don't want to have a FP and still have to wait in line for 20 minutes before ordering, I'd just pre-order if that's the case.

Thanks!
humpback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:01 PM   #2034
skunis1
Earning My Ears

I had a similar problem that some had earlier noted in this thread with regards to letters in your confirmation number.

I actually have a room only reservation for my parents and used that but quickly realized I had a problem in that my parents will not be there the day we want to go to BOG for lunch.

I just called Disney and they cannot change the reservation number associated with the FastPass and are telling me that if I didn't get an invite I will not be able to use the FastPass I made as they are checking reservations against a list of those invited for the test.

Is this true or are they just giving me a bunch of crap?

What is the check in for BOG FastPass like?
skunis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #2035
Disbug
WL Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunis1 View Post
...I just called Disney and they cannot change the reservation number associated with the FastPass and are telling me that if I didn't get an invite I will not be able to use the FastPass I made as they are checking reservations against a list of those invited for the test.

Is this true or are they just giving me a bunch of crap?

What is the check in for BOG FastPass like?
That would be something new, if true. Check in is at the front kiosk outside of the castle and just before the entrance to the bridge, on the left. They have ipads and will check your name and the reservation time. If they can't find it, then they will ask you for a copy of the email invite.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:16 PM   #2036
Disbug
WL Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpback View Post
Sorry if this had been answered already, but how long does it take you to do the expedited arrival and not the direct to table option? I don't mind waiting a few minutes to order, then a few more after we're seated for the food, it would actually give us some time to explore a bit. However, I don't want to have a FP and still have to wait in line for 20 minutes before ordering, I'd just pre-order if that's the case.

Thanks!
I think you will have at least a 10-15 minute wait no matter what. Even if you have pre-ordered your meal, you still have to go through the line to pay. The pre-ordering saves you no more than 5 to 10 minutes, which is the time you spend inputting your selections on a touch screen. Plus, my experience was, even though I had pre-ordered, there was no record of the meals... Yes, they had my reservation... the pre-ordered meals were not there so I had to do them again.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:16 PM   #2037
skunis1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disbug View Post
If they can't find it, then they will ask you for a copy of the email invite.
Well, I never got an email invite. I just went to the website and signed up. So, they may match up the invites to the website and not honor those without an invite.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #2038
2DisPrincesses
DIS Veteran

I just used the website too-no invite

2DisPrincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:46 PM   #2039
skunis1
Earning My Ears

Is there anyone on here that can verify that they recently, within the last month, have made a fastpass for BOG, did not have an invite, and were able to use that fastpass?
Old 03-24-2014, 01:49 PM   #2040
CJK
BL II -Purple Team
Member of the RP Bad Girls Club
Mesmerized by Clay!
That feeling of accomplishment becomes addictive

Has anyone used a fast pass here over the last couple of weeks to confirm if they had to show their email invite? We booked a fast pass in December (no invite) and we just gave our name at the podium and went right through. I did have a printout of the confirmation page (which included the fast pass time and food order), but I didn't need it. All they wanted was our name.
CJK is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: