Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #1816
PixieMama
DIS Veteran
 
PixieMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: the good ol' South
Posts: 2,003

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletto View Post
Mine says the same. I guess we'll find out when we get there. I have no problem paying OOP for the cupcake, I just wondered why it wasn't reflected on the final total.
I pre-ordered a cupcake for my DD9 for our BOG lunch last month. Mine also showed $0 balance due since I had entered that we were on the dining plan. However, when we checked in and paid for our meals, I had to pay OOP for her cupcake, as it's not included in the kids meal. For the QS meals, kids get a choice of 2 sides...a chocolate chip cookie is available as one of these "sides", so that's their dessert item.
__________________
All-Star Movies - Oct 2007
All-Star Movies - Oct 2010
Pop Century - Aug/Sep 2011
POR - Oct 2012
AKL Club Level - Feb 2013
Polynesian - Oct 2013
All-Star Sports - Jan 2014
POFQ - May 2014
All-Star Movies - Sep 2014
PixieMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #1817
MI MICKEY
Earning My Ears
 
MI MICKEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieMama View Post
I pre-ordered a cupcake for my DD9 for our BOG lunch last month. Mine also showed $0 balance due since I had entered that we were on the dining plan. However, when we checked in and paid for our meals, I had to pay OOP for her cupcake, as it's not included in the kids meal. For the QS meals, kids get a choice of 2 sides...a chocolate chip cookie is available as one of these "sides", so that's their dessert item.
Thanks for the explanation. I, like many others it seems, assumed that you could order a cupcake for the kids as their dessert, especially when it didn't show up as a "charge". Actually, I'm not even seeing the chocolate chip cookie option when I select sides for my kids.... Is that something you have to request, as a substitution?
MI MICKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #1818
fabulousfive
DIS Veteran
 
fabulousfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,079

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletto View Post

Mine says the same. I guess we'll find out when we get there. I have no problem paying OOP for the cupcake, I just wondered why it wasn't reflected on the final total.
Mine said if you do not have enough dining plan credits to cover what you've ordered, you will be charged while there. We bought an extra cupcake for the kids to share too!
fabulousfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #1819
fabulousfive
DIS Veteran
 
fabulousfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,079

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI MICKEY View Post
Thanks for the explanation. I, like many others it seems, assumed that you could order a cupcake for the kids as their dessert, especially when it didn't show up as a "charge". Actually, I'm not even seeing the chocolate chip cookie option when I select sides for my kids.... Is that something you have to request, as a substitution?
I pre-ordered today & I thought it read that a child's QS included 1 entree, 1 side, and 1 drink. That's what I ordered for each child.
fabulousfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #1820
Lsdolphin
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 299

BOG fast pass not showing

I was able to use link provided by a Dis thread from a few mos ago to pick a time and preorder food. I recd a confirmation which I have printed and brought with me but nothing is showing up under my MDE plans or fast passes or reservations. Do I just take the copy I have with me to BOG? Has anybody shown up at their correct time and been turned away?
Lsdolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #1821
fabulousfive
DIS Veteran
 
fabulousfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdolphin View Post
I was able to use link provided by a Dis thread from a few mos ago to pick a time and preorder food. I recd a confirmation which I have printed and brought with me but nothing is showing up under my MDE plans or fast passes or reservations. Do I just take the copy I have with me to BOG? Has anybody shown up at their correct time and been turned away?
Did you receive confirmation along the lines of "congratulations," but no number? That's how the page I printed looks.
fabulousfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:10 PM   #1822
Lsdolphin
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 299

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabulousfive View Post
Did you receive confirmation along the lines of "congratulations," but no number? That's how the page I printed looks.

Uh oh no mine confirmation just says Fast Pass+ and gives instructions regarding item window and on the left side lists items we ordered for lunch.
Lsdolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:14 AM   #1823
kddisney502
P: What's the problem with Goofy?
L: Wish I knew, he's fine with Pluto.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: US
Posts: 1,208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdolphin View Post
I was able to use link provided by a Dis thread from a few mos ago to pick a time and preorder food. I recd a confirmation which I have printed and brought with me but nothing is showing up under my MDE plans or fast passes or reservations. Do I just take the copy I have with me to BOG? Has anybody shown up at their correct time and been turned away?
The BOG FP+ is a separate system being tested, so it won't show up in MDE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdolphin View Post
Uh oh no mine confirmation just says Fast Pass+ and gives instructions regarding item window and on the left side lists items we ordered for lunch.
Have you tried to log back into the BOG FP+ link?
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

If you can get in, you'll see your current reservation. If you don't see a reservation (if there was an issue the first one), you can make a new one.

I had a simliar issue the first time I booked, but was able to log back in and see my current ressie. I could also see options if I wished to change it.
__________________
But why is the rum gone?
kddisney502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:04 AM   #1824
Jenntx
Mouseketeer
 
Jenntx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 280

Just tried to use the link to do FP+ dining for BOG. Do you have to stay on property to use this feature? We have AP & are DVC members but this stay we are staying @ the Swan. Could not get the site to take my reservation number. Thanks for your help.
Jenntx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:33 AM   #1825
scard192
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,966

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenntx View Post
Just tried to use the link to do FP+ dining for BOG. Do you have to stay on property to use this feature? We have AP & are DVC members but this stay we are staying @ the Swan. Could not get the site to take my reservation number. Thanks for your help.
its for Disney resort guests only, your Disney resort reservation is the only number that will get you into the system.
__________________
scard192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #1826
samanthap
Mouseketeer
 
samanthap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 98

Confused

Help! I've been following this thread, but I still can't figure out how to book the BOG FP for lunch.

My link doesn't let me reserve any dates outside of 1 week ahead. But, I see many people on here getting reservations for the same dates we are looking for Dec 10th-13th.

What am I doing wrong?

samanthap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:57 AM   #1827
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran
 
MouseMomx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,349

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthap View Post
Help! I've been following this thread, but I still can't figure out how to book the BOG FP for lunch.

My link doesn't let me reserve any dates outside of 1 week ahead. But, I see many people on here getting reservations for the same dates we are looking for Dec 10th-13th.

What am I doing wrong?

Have you already used a BOG FP+? If so, it will only show you the next seven days.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:37 AM   #1828
samanthap
Mouseketeer
 
samanthap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseMomx2 View Post
Have you already used a BOG FP+? If so, it will only show you the next seven days.
No, I actually haven't used it yet, or I've never made a reservation before even though I had gotten the invite.
samanthap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #1829
vek239
Mouseketeer
 
vek239's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: OOOOOKlahoma!
Posts: 233

We'd like to do the BOG for lunch on Dec 10th. We're there until the 12th; on property entire time. The system only lets me get a fp to BOG from Dec 5-9. Anyone know why or what the fix is??
vek239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #1830
kddisney502
P: What's the problem with Goofy?
L: Wish I knew, he's fine with Pluto.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: US
Posts: 1,208

Quote:
Originally Posted by vek239 View Post
We'd like to do the BOG for lunch on Dec 10th. We're there until the 12th; on property entire time. The system only lets me get a fp to BOG from Dec 5-9. Anyone know why or what the fix is??
are you staying at the same resort the entire time?
__________________
But why is the rum gone?
kddisney502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: