Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
natnelliesmom
Mom to 3 Disney Princesses in Training

Adding a Guest with DDP

We are heading down for a week in the Fort Wilderness Cabins in September. It will be just my 3 daughters and I. We will have the DDP.

My friend is joining us for 2 nights, I'm going to add her to our reservation. She'll be arriving on a different flight, and flying out on a different flight. She wants the DDP for the 2 nights she's there.

How will that work? I'd like an idea before I call reservations, since sometimes they give different answers depending on who you talk to.

Will she be able to pay for the DDP for those 2 nights?

I usually know these answers, but this is a new one for me. LOL

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
purple figment
DIS Veteran

Your friend cannot get the DDP for just the 2 nights she will be there. She will either have to pay OOP or be on your reservation the entire time and get the dining plan for all the nights.

If she is flying in on a different day, you can add her to your reservation when you arrive at FW. You can then call and arrange DME for her. She will not be on your dining plan and will need to pay OOP for her meals.

If she wants to be on the dining plan you will need to add her to your reservation no later than 3 days before you arrive, have the same length tickets as everyone in the room and the same dining plan. Any extra credits she won't be using can be used by you for additional or 2 credit meals.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
natnelliesmom
Mom to 3 Disney Princesses in Training

Thank you. I had been told in the past that everyone in your room must get the DDP, so I didn't think she could opt not to.

I will call reservations in the morning I guess!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: