Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #106
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know I started the thread for my trip report! It may take me a while between updates but I will definitely be doing it! I hope to see you all over there

Did Someone Say Adventure?! An Oct '13 TR!

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13

missangelalexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:43 AM   #107
kayemgi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by missangelalexis View Post
Weather was HOT! Wore shorts every day and night and was fine, except one night it was a little breezy wish I had a sweatshirt, but it was still in the 70s so it wasn't like it was cold!

Crowds weren't terrible but some moments felt crowded. Start of the week was great (Sun & Mon), but it totally picked up the end of the week. Wednesday at Magic Kingdom was the worst day in my opinion. It was a MSEP day so I think that may have been a factor. Lines were long, walkways were congested and people were lined up on Main Street already at 6:30 for the 8pm parade! We didn't want to take any chances so we ended up grabbing a spot in Liberty Square earlier than intended, but it turned out to be a perfect spot! There were still plenty of spots along Frontierland at this time, but it did start to fill up quickly. Thursday we went only for MNSSHP and it was sold out. Friday & Saturday were manageable. This was the start of Columbus Day weekend so I think that may have something to do with it. That being said, having a touring plan and utilizing FP DEFINITELY helped and we really had no complaints and were still able to accomplish everything we wanted to! I think as long as you have a plan (which you do) you are fine!
Thanks for the feedback! I have been reading that the crowd predictions for October have been all off and too low for what's really happening in the parks. I hope that's not the case for November, but I'm prepared for it (I hope) if it does happen to us too.
kayemgi is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: