Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #2551
jpessa
Addicted to Disney

Any end of month peeps been able to get MSEP, Wishes or bonus FP+ from September 25th onwards? I'm getting a big fat nothing. Not even on weekends.
jpessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #2552
IntoTheLight
Mouseketeer

We're staying Sept 24th-Oct 1st at AoA and got the magic band notification last Wednesday, I was able to immediately customize them and pick out the FP+ selections online.

No FP+'s for the special events tho, was hoping to see those. Any tips?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #2553
DrivnMeUpTheWall-E
Earning My Gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigdarroch View Post
Have you got your park tickets yet? If you have them, you need to link them to your MB. If you don't have them yet, you won't be able to make FP+ choices until you purchase them.
My first stay Sept 25-28 is at POFQ - I am staying the 29th at AoA. My park tickets are in a MYW package with Free Dining, attached to my POFQ stay. Is this why it won't work? All my reservations show up in MDE.

DrivnMeUpTheWall-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #2554
indigoxtreme
DIS Veteran

Make sure everyone on your reservation is set up under your profile as family and friends. If they have a profile set up ask them to ok. Your being able to see and make plans for them.
May 2014 POR Birthday trip for Jeremy and After school trip for the Granddaughters. September 2013 POR April 2013 POR July-2012 POR 05-09 POFQ 11-07 POR with Family & Friends Granmaz and John 09-07 POR with Granddaughters 10-06 MNSSHP POFQ 02-06 POFQ 30th Anniv 9-05 POFQ 4-00 Son's Marching Band at Magic Kindom 7-96 Ft Wilderness Cabins Prior times in DTD Hotels when they were treated as Disney Guest.
indigoxtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #2555
indigoxtreme
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoxtreme View Post
Make sure everyone on your reservation is set up under your profile as family and friends. If they have a profile set up ask them to ok. Your being able to see and make plans for them.
Once their profiles are setup connected to you. You should be able to go fast pass + for all
May 2014 POR Birthday trip for Jeremy and After school trip for the Granddaughters. September 2013 POR April 2013 POR July-2012 POR 05-09 POFQ 11-07 POR with Family & Friends Granmaz and John 09-07 POR with Granddaughters 10-06 MNSSHP POFQ 02-06 POFQ 30th Anniv 9-05 POFQ 4-00 Son's Marching Band at Magic Kindom 7-96 Ft Wilderness Cabins Prior times in DTD Hotels when they were treated as Disney Guest.
indigoxtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #2556
Kona65
Taking it slow and easy!

Yes. TDBIASWS
Old 09-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #2557
Craigdarroch
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivnMeUpTheWall-E View Post
My first stay Sept 25-28 is at POFQ - I am staying the 29th at AoA. My park tickets are in a MYW package with Free Dining, attached to my POFQ stay. Is this why it won't work? All my reservations show up in MDE.
Hmmm... possibly why it won't work. You could always call CR and see if they can link it all up.
Do you have a seperate confirmation number for AoA, and have you linked that to your MB's?
I would think as long as part of your res is at a test resort, you should be able to do the FP+.
I would call CR if you're having trouble and have them link the AoA resort with everything as well so you can customize.
Craigdarroch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #2558
DrivnMeUpTheWall-E
Earning My Gears

Quote:
Hmmm... possibly why it won't work. You could always call CR and see if they can link it all up.
Do you have a seperate confirmation number for AoA, and have you linked that to your MB's?
I would think as long as part of your res is at a test resort, you should be able to do the FP+.
I would call CR if you're having trouble and have them link the AoA resort with everything as well so you can customize.
The conf. number for AoA is the only one attached to the MBs - our big free dining package at POFQ isn't. It only opens up FP+ availability for Sept 29, even though we aren't even going to the parks on our last day.

I am planning to call CR as soon as I am holding my Magicband - we still want them even if they don't work during most of our stay :P

DrivnMeUpTheWall-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #2559
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

Last edited by Arsenal1982; 09-02-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Arsenal1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #2560
Craigdarroch
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivnMeUpTheWall-E View Post
The conf. number for AoA is the only one attached to the MBs - our big free dining package at POFQ isn't. It only opens up FP+ availability for Sept 29, even though we aren't even going to the parks on our last day.

I am planning to call CR as soon as I am holding my Magicband - we still want them even if they don't work during most of our stay :P
I'm sure they can sort it for you... there's no reason why your MB's shouldn't work for the duration if you've got a confirmed room at the AoA test resort.
Good luck
Old 09-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #2561
Simba77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpessa View Post
Any end of month peeps been able to get MSEP, Wishes or bonus FP+ from September 25th onwards? I'm getting a big fat nothing. Not even on weekends.
Nope - Wishes, MSEP, and Fantasmic are still absent for September 25th on.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #2562
SugarSpice
Mouseketeer

Quote:

To answer your question Jess... there are several people who have made dummy reservations at a test resort, got their bands, cancelled the reservation, arrived at their "non-test" resort, and the magic bands still worked perfectly as their resort key, at the parks, for all of their reservations, etc.
Can you post me in the direction of these reports please? I haven't seen any and I have been stalking these boards! I did see one yesterday of someone who made a ghost reservation and did not cancel but I haven't seen any live reports from people that have cancelled and have gotten them to work. Thanks!
SugarSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #2563
Mkat35
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarSpice View Post
Can you post me in the direction of these reports please? I haven't seen any and I have been stalking these boards! I did see one yesterday of someone who made a ghost reservation and did not cancel but I haven't seen any live reports from people that have cancelled and have gotten them to work. Thanks!
Me too- I have read countless posts with no info about anyone who actually cancelled their ghost reservation. Pleast tell us where you found this?
Mkat35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #2564
MDsMomma
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpessa View Post
9/26 no bonus, parades or MSEP

9/27 no bonus (MNSSHP so no chance or MSEP/Wishes)
Sept 2013 AKL - Kidani & AOA April 2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
MDsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #2565
Craigdarroch
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarSpice View Post
I'm not sure if they're in this thred or another one, but I know I have seen 3 separate people post about making ghost ressies and cancelling once they got their bands, and everything worked out fine.

One was from someone who is currently there and the other 2 were from people who had just returned and said they had no issues with the MB's and were even able to use them as room keys for the Contemporary and Y & B resorts.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: