Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #2416
lilcoconut2906
Earning My Ears

I booked my fastpass' s today but there was not any parades or fireworks and it said meet ariel in her grotto was under refurb my dates are 19-26 , has anybody got to book parades or fireworks
Old 08-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #2417
want2bminnie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcoconut2906 View Post
I booked my fastpass' s today but there was not any parades or fireworks and it said meet ariel in her grotto was under refurb my dates are 19-26 , has anybody got to book parades or fireworks
Yes, I was able to get the parade and the fireworks at MK for 9/22
Register to remove

Old 08-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #2418
JRawkSteady
Mousecessed DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcoconut2906 View Post
Check the weekends. It seems those are the only times parades and fireworks are available...which stinks 'cause I have important dinners planned those evenings.

" Imagine if the trip were not merely the width of this room but the breadth of a galaxy, the span of a universe. Well imagine no more. Because soon one of you will be taking that trip. One of you will seize the future with XS! Bon Voyage!"

Last edited by JRawkSteady; 08-27-2013 at 11:38 AM.
JRawkSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #2419
lilcoconut2906
Earning My Ears

I checked the weekends and still nothing which sucks
Old 08-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #2420
IwannaseeMickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba77 View Post
It might not show up on the app, try the full website (if you can). Click on the Magicbands link, and there should be a resort confirmation number.
Thanks! I got the number. Now, next problem...looking at our time there, I already have my fP+ made for the 9 days we are there (sept 20-29), but it won't let me make the lunch ressie after Thursday of the week. Is that b/c they are booked or some computer issue?
IwannaseeMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #2421
elphie101
Left my heart in Tomorrowland

DBF and I were able to book FP + on 9/13, but nothing for the rest of our stay - we figured this was because we have MNSSHP tickets that night. Are you only allowed to make FP + reservations if you have linked tickets?

DF Me
WDW: '91, '92, '94, '01, '06 (offsite)* 7/11 Pop* 8/11 AS Music* 9/11 AS Sports* 12/11 CBR* 6/12 Pop* (TR Here!) 11/12 AS Movies* 1/13 Pop* 9/13 Pop* 5/14 Pop* 10/14 BCV*
DL: '03 (day)* 4/13 Fairfield Inn Anaheim* DCL: 10/14 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean*

Star Command, over and out!*Hellllllooooooo Humans!*It's a great big BEAUTIFUL tomorrow!

Current TR: "That's not supposed to be HERE!" A Disneyland TR!***Our DFTW Planning Journal
elphie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:04 PM   #2422
MaceysMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphie101 View Post
DBF and I were able to book FP + on 9/13, but nothing for the rest of our stay - we figured this was because we have MNSSHP tickets that night. Are you only allowed to make FP + reservations if you have linked tickets?

I was able to make fastpasses for 9/13 and I have my MNSSHP tickets linked. I think you may have to link them to make fp+ choices if you don't have a regular park admission for that day. I know that there are no fastpasses during the party after 7.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #2423
Simba77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphie101 View Post
You can only book FP+ for the number of days you have linked tickets for. So if you have a MNSSHP, you can only book FP+ for one day. To book more, you'd need to link a ticket (5 day pass = 5 more days of FP+ selections).
Old 08-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #2424
Joanna & Hunters Mom
I wish I could live at Disney!!

If I purchase my mnnshp tickets are their FP+ for Hallowwishes??

May, 2009 Offsite~June, 2012 Pop Century
September, 2013 Pop Century~May, 2014 Caribbean Beach
Joanna & Hunters Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #2425
Jditmer
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna & Hunters Mom View Post
If I purchase my mnnshp tickets are their FP+ for Hallowwishes??
There are no FPP for MNSSHP.
Jditmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #2426
lvcourtneyy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba77 View Post
You can only book FP+ for the number of days you have linked tickets for. So if you have a MNSSHP, you can only book FP+ for one day. To book more, you'd need to link a ticket (5 day pass = 5 more days of FP+ selections).
We have 6 day tickets linked and I was able to make FP+ selections for all 6 park days plus our 2 MNSSHP days without linking our MNSSHP tickets.

Trip Reports In Progress:

Ooo I'm really scaredd! A Sept 13 TR!
Excuse me, your child can NOT go on stage with Mickey: a January 2013 TR!

Completed: We both got real jobs, now we can go to Disney: Sept 2013 PTR
July 2000: GKTW Village// January 2012 offiste// January 2013 Pop Century// September 2013 Pop Century

Follow me on Instagram: @courtneyeliizabeth
lvcourtneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #2427
EEPETEZ
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRawkSteady View Post

Check the weekends. It seems those are the only times parades and fireworks are available...which stinks 'cause I have important dinners planned those evenings.
I was able to get Wishes and parades on a Monday-9/9. In order to get them though I had to cancel my previous FP+ for the day and reselect all FP+. It did not work my changing the time or experience. They also did not show up until last week-about 3 weeks out from the day I wanted them.
EEPETEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #2428
goofy24
Earning My Ears

Staying at Art of Animation (checking in Sunday September 29). I have been checking My Disney Experience all the time and was never allowed to add fast pass plus or magic bands. I checked this morning and it changed. It said I only had one day to customize our bands. Before this, I never received any notice (email or regular mail) that we were eligible for magic bands. I'm so glad something told me to check today otherwise I might have missed out.

2007 - Caribbean Beach Resort
2010 - Caribbean Beach Resort
2013 - Art of Animation (Cars)
goofy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:02 PM   #2429
lazer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy24 View Post
Staying at Art of Animation (checking in Sunday September 29). I have been checking My Disney Experience all the time and was never allowed to add fast pass plus or magic bands. I checked this morning and it changed. It said I only had one day to customize our bands. Before this, I never received any notice (email or regular mail) that we were eligible for magic bands. I'm so glad something told me to check today otherwise I might have missed out.
We received our bands...and then a week later we received the UPS delivery letter about testing. Pretty funny...these boards are the best!
lazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:42 PM   #2430
JayhawkFans
Mouseketeer

We are still undecided as to how many park days we will have this trip. We initially booked for the 3 night Dream cruise but ended up adding in a few days before and a couple days after the cruise. I'm curious to know how far in advance Fastpass+ requests need to be made .. If I wait another week or so to make up my mind about park tickets will we be too late to get any of our Fastpass+ requests? We are looking at September 23-October 1.

We are staying at POP Century for 2 nights so I'm assuming the only days we are eligible for Fastpass+ selections are those 2 nights.
JayhawkFans is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: