Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #2326
Barbara C
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousefacekillah View Post
Just a little FYI for my fellow Fastpass+ testers.. I was able to book WISHES and MSEP today on MDE. I booked them for 9/16. You might wanna check your selections and see if they are available for you too
Thanks for posting this. Today I was able to get a FP+ for Wishes for 9/15
Old 08-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #2327
Barbara C
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfish78 View Post
Re: Wishes FP+...

Here is your link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....n#post49166848

And I had a friend come back after reserving inside the rose garden for Wishes. She had no complaints about it and really enjoyed the photopass photographer that came around to take photos of her family.
Thanks for posting this link and thanks to the reviewer as well - great and helpful review!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #2328
delmar411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfish78 View Post

And I had a friend come back after reserving inside the rose garden for Wishes. She had no complaints about it and really enjoyed the photopass photographer that came around to take photos of her family.
Thanks for adding the link!
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire
delmar411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #2329
Chela227
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfish78

Thank you for this!
Chela227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #2330
mousefacekillah
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by delmar411 View Post
Thanks for adding the link!
Thank you for writing this review, it was exactly what I was looking for and I'm even more excited to attend it now
Old 08-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #2331
delmar411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousefacekillah View Post
Thank you for writing this review, it was exactly what I was looking for and I'm even more excited to attend it now
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire
delmar411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #2332
redman96
Just Keep Swimming

My FP for MSEP says Central Plaza viewing... what area are they referring to? Good spot to stick around for Wishes?
redman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #2333
yellowfish78
DIS Veteran

Are they offering the 4th FP+ for Magic Kingdom? I'm only getting three after I hit done. Or are one of my choices the bonus FP+ and I need to change that? LOL
yellowfish78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #2334
DT83097
DIS Veteran

Just swapped out 2 daytime FP+ for now avail MSEP and Wishes! Knowing we have a 'guaranteed' good viewing spot w/o giving up am hour of touring time is awesome. We will see Illuminations, Wishes, Fantasmic w/prime viewing and HalloWishes in one trip....BEST trip ever

Aug 1997 CBR; 2000 CSR; April 2002 Offsite; April 2007 Poly ; Aug 2007 CBR
Aug 2009 Poly; Sept 2010 YC; Sept 2011 Poly; Aug 2012 YC ;Feb 2013 BLT; Sept 2013 BC
CSR Feb 2014-upgraded to YC! ; June 2014 GF
DT83097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #2335
RedM94
Mouseketeer

As I know, I had a ghost RO reservation at POP prior to my stay at Kidani next month. Received our MB's made all of our FP+ selections. Now to test the several theories that are out there. I cancelled my RO at POP this morning. I immediately lost all connectivity to the FP+ options on MDE web site and on my iPhone and IPad apps. However or MB's were still linked to our profiles on MDE web page.

So tonight I re-booked my RO at POP. As soon as I completed the transaction, all FP+ options opened again on the web page and the app. It also gave me the option to order another set of MB's.

So this leads me to believe that the FP+ reservations that I book would still be linked to my MB's even if I had cancelled the RO reservation. Your guess is as good as mine.
RedM94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #2336
jpessa
Addicted to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_belle21
Okay, so we're away from Disney for 2 YEARS and the WHOLE WORLD CHANGES!!! As of right now I'm officially freaked out...our Disney trip is 16 days away...we're doing a split stay (as we did 2 years ago with same resorts) between AKV and BLT, I checked us in online and ordered our park tickets and opted for the will call since we're in the middle of moving. So, I think I've finally figured out that we will not be able to participate in having Magic Bands, or FP+ because we're staying at Kidani (not Jambo House as far as I know) and thus, we will have regular Key to the World cards, and have to get our FPs the old fashioned way (get up early and be at park opening to get what we want, and only one at a time and such) so NOW I'm thinking, "well are we going to even be ABLE to get the FPs we want for what we want since FP+ allows everyone to secure times before they leave??? What's all this "reserved my FP time for Wishes, and Fantasmic!" ??? Yes, I AM freaking out (just a little bit!) ...Wait, did I mention that we are moving in with my MIL for 3 weeks before we're able to close on our new house!? We'll be leaving and coming home to HER HOUSE and not our own! This is making me crazy and confused and happy and sad all at once! Right now, as a matter of fact, I should be packing up our house, and instead, I'm on here freaking out and reading about Magic Bands and FP+ and Rapid Fill Mugs, and We're still able to purchase our DDP when we arrive right?!?! Or should we buy that before we leave too? AHHHHH!

One thing that I recently found out is that we WILL be there for the Villains Party on Friday 13th (our last night there!) and DH is saying that it's going to be insanely crazy crowded, but I STILL want to go for a bit! I want to see what special merchandise and goodies they'll have and Villains Fireworks! Can someone please tell me something that will make me feel better about not being able to use FP+ and have Magic Bands? Okay, sorry guys for the rant!
Just want to make sure, I don't think you can add DDP once you arrive. You have to do it at least one week before arrival. Someone please correct my if I'm wrong.
jpessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #2337
lazer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpessa View Post

Just want to make sure, I don't think you can add DDP once you arrive. You have to do it at least one week before arrival. Someone please correct my if I'm wrong.
I believe you have to add it 48 hours in advance...at the least.
lazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #2338
sswally
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT83097 View Post
Just swapped out 2 daytime FP+ for now avail MSEP and Wishes! Knowing we have a 'guaranteed' good viewing spot w/o giving up am hour of touring time is awesome. We will see Illuminations, Wishes, Fantasmic w/prime viewing and HalloWishes in one trip....BEST trip ever
Is it still only weekends for MSEP and Wishes?
sswally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #2339
Yellowstonetim
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpessa

September is one of the slowest times of the year and FP should work fine. Villians party will be geat with some unique characters. Well see you there, its not to be missed! It's disney and you'll have a blast!

"Remember, no matter where you go... there you are!" Buckaroo Banzai

1980 - Disneyland for 1 day while in the US Navy
1981-1983 Several 1 day visits while living in Orlando
1984- 1996 Several one and two day visits while visiting family
2000 January - 4 Nights, 5 Days - All Star Movies
2012 January - 5 Nights, 6 Days - Caribbean Beach
2013 September - 9 Nights, 10 days - Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room.
2014 November - ?
Yellowstonetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #2340
hamyfamily6
Earning My Ears

Just got FP+ for fantasmic on 9-13!

I have not found any for wishes, or whatever the firework show is at Epcot. (I am sure someone will tell me... I wonder what they do for the fp+ for fantasmic. Any body know?
hamyfamily6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: