Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
BeastsFlower
Mouseketeer
 
BeastsFlower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 237

Ariel's Grotto FP+ for October...

Is finally available! They fixed the glitch. I switched out my Cinderella for Ariel.
__________________
BeastsFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
BHChandl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17

For what days??? I know my little one would love an Ariel FP+, but it is still unavailable for me.
BHChandl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
BeastsFlower
Mouseketeer
 
BeastsFlower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 237

Oct 22nd & 23rd is up.
__________________
BeastsFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #4
ILoveWD
Mouseketeer
 
ILoveWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 234

How is the line at Ariel's Grotto ?

We have never seen Ariel in her Grotto. How long is the line usually ? We will be there the weekend before Halloween and I am trying to decide if Ariel fastpass+ is available ..should I redo my plans to get those.

TIA
__________________
10/05 CBR-02/07 Poly-12/08 GF Club Level
12/10 AKL-06/11 Pop-9/11 BWI Club Deluxe
5/12 DCL Fantasy Western-2/13 POR Royal
10/13 AoA Cars Suite
Next Trip: Disneyland 8/14 GC
ILoveWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #5
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

 
mesaboy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 26,807

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveWD View Post
We have never seen Ariel in her Grotto. How long is the line usually ? We will be there the weekend before Halloween and I am trying to decide if Ariel fastpass+ is available ..should I redo my plans to get those.

TIA
It probably averages about 30 minutes or so. I have it rated a B (mid-tier) on my priority list.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #6
BeastsFlower
Mouseketeer
 
BeastsFlower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 237

I have been checking the wait time apps to schedule our FP+. DD and I will be doing Princess things while my DH & DS do the roller coasters. Ariel was an A on our priority list. I think it really depends on what you and your families interests are.
__________________
BeastsFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #7
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

 
mesaboy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 26,807

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsFlower View Post
I have been checking the wait time apps to schedule our FP+. DD and I will be doing Princess things while my DH & DS do the roller coasters. Ariel was an A on our priority list. I think it really depends on what you and your families interests are.
It absolutely does. My list is only a starting point.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #8
BeastsFlower
Mouseketeer
 
BeastsFlower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 237

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post

It absolutely does. My list is only a starting point.
Your list is very helpful!
__________________
BeastsFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #9
JenniferH
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 48

Thanks for posting this. I went back to change one of our FP to Ariel now, but it only added it for 2 people in our group. They both have 4 FP+ showing for that day. Not sure how to fix it for the rest of our group - so weird! Who do I contact to fix it for me?
JenniferH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:46 PM   #10
BHChandl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17

Crossing my fingers that they open it up for Oct 27 - Nov 2!
BHChandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:49 AM   #11
ILoveWD
Mouseketeer
 
ILoveWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 234

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH View Post
Thanks for posting this. I went back to change one of our FP to Ariel now, but it only added it for 2 people in our group. They both have 4 FP+ showing for that day. Not sure how to fix it for the rest of our group - so weird! Who do I contact to fix it for me?
Do you have 4 fastpass+ showing up in your reservations under MDE ?
Can you see your 3 oringinal choices plus Ariel ?
ILoveWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.